AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Abusive / mentally-deranged "Tipper"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 19, 2024
@Charlie_SC @xChloe

Why is it OK for mentally deranged people to abuse models and get away with it, no problem. This guy has been on the platform for like 7 years and he is never banned, because "he is spending a lot of money". I mean; look at this guys profile. He's sick and he's always putting weird deranged stuff in it. In conjunction with harassing and abusing models via chat, PMs, making "poor" models feel like junk. He literally just adds tokens to hardly ever help, anyone. Can we get him banned off of the platform, at this stage? At what point is enough, enough? He adds a lot of tokens so it gives him a free-pass to hurt peoples emotions. Come on, now. There's posts all over the internet about this guy and his multiple accounts abusing hamster models. Seems like a studio mule, honestly. Adding a mass amount of tokens in dishonest ways. Yea, this guy is terrible.

Attachments

• terrible.png
    terrible.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 74
@Charlie_SC @xChloe

Why is it OK for mentally deranged people to abuse models and get away with it, no problem. This guy has been on the platform for like 7 years and he is never banned, because "he is spending a lot of money". I mean; look at this guys profile. He's sick and he's always putting weird deranged stuff in it. In conjunction with harassing and abusing models via chat, PMs, making "poor" models feel like junk. He literally just adds tokens to hardly ever help, anyone. Can we get him banned off of the platform, at this stage? At what point is enough, enough? He adds a lot of tokens so it gives him a free-pass to hurt peoples emotions. Come on, now. There's posts all over the internet about this guy and his multiple accounts abusing hamster models. Seems like a studio mule, honestly. Adding a mass amount of tokens in dishonest ways. Yea, this guy is terrible.
I won’t comment on the rest but thanks for sharing his name. That is helpful. You are right; deranged.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC @xChloe

I looked at his profile mainly out of curiosity, as another "Royal League" level member on the site. Yeah, what's written there sends "crazy" or "personality disorder" red flags. But I didn't see anything that would necessarily be a violation (if it's only his weird statements there). I mean, maybe they could warn him that he needs to edit or take down some of those weird statements. What do you mean when you say he "adds tokens to hurt people's emotions"? He's making big tips and then insulting models?

It is definitely weird when you encounter people on the sites who are spending a lot of money and are also lunatics. (I don't know why that surprises me. Maybe it surprises me that they have much money, if they are this crazy?)

I have a model friend who has a "highest status level" level member on one of the "premium" sites and he's been spending about $1500 per week on her for months, but he's almost delusional and she has to play along. He's thrown jealous tantrums in public chat, scaring off other regulars; gave her a hard time about her public photos he didn't like. Really jealous, controlling stuff. Pressuring her for offsite info and doesn't understand that it's only a job for her. I guess this is a different kind of deranged, because he's at least giving a lot of money to one model, and she just has to keep playing along and overlooking some things. And it's not harrassing; it's just maybe obsessed and controlling. Sounds like the member above may be something different entirely.

Anyway, I guess the lesson is - maybe there's crazy at all spend levels, but spending a lot on the sites lets you get away with more?

Upvote 0
Why is it OK for people to abuse models and get away with it

It is not ok and we do not allow it.

Have you or the models reported this user via the Report User button,
or via the Reports Page www.stripchat.com/report?

Please refer to my PM so I can obtain further info as I cannot see any evidence provided here or which model/s he is harassing.

Upvote 0