AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dangerous user

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 8, 2021
There is an ultimate user called misterpringles who scared a me into making him a knight in my room. From there he proceeded to mentally abuse me by first being a nice guy and the next moment become a nasty, rude person. He did this repeatedly. He also chased away many of my big spenders because I was spending time with them and not with him, and abused my greys up to a point where after almost 3 years on the platform, I would get maybe 10 viewers in my room after 5 hours + online. After explaining to him that him as a knight is not working out, I unknighted him while offline. The first show after that, he came in and publicly berated me up to a point where I was forced to ban him. He then proceeded to open another account (Misterlushlover) to gain access to the room to keep the abuse going. I proceeded to ban that username as well and broke down crying in front of the cameras for everyone to see before I could end my broadcast. That was exceptionally humiating fro me. As he stated to me while being my knight, he was banned from at least one other model's room and Stripchat themselves banned him for 72 hours not even 3 weeks ago, so it would seem that he does this in multiple model's rooms. Please be aware of this user and his many accounts. He WILL become a dictator in model's rooms and even dictate to the models how they should behave and whom they are aloud to speak with.

@kittylickin Somehow you've bollaxed up the quoting mechanism in your reply.

You still have not responded to my suggestion that you have a mature well-reasoned discussion regarding specific issues you have with SC support. The cynic in me is leaning towards the reason for that being that you have no actual examples of their failure and / or you cannot enter into a reasoned discussion, but can only communicate via insults and hyperbole.
I did respond. I said as new issues arise I will be sure to bring the here to see how they are resolved. Rehashing old ones is not going to change the outcome of any of them.

Here is an example of a recent one for you though

I was spying on a show and the model was clearly doing an incest role play with the user which is a clear violation of the rules but because I did not supply screenshots they did nothing. It wasn't what you could see but what she said and then how she reacted to what she said that made it clear it was incest

Upvote 0
Since we're all in agreement that we want to see the models protected and supported from abusive and threatening members, then despite the latest comments added, the only point of difference is that some members feel that the site support does not adequately address the reports of genuine unacceptable behaviour [and I don't share that view BTW, but respect other's opinions].
With me so far?
If so, then please make sure you get good evidence to backup your reports, if you don't have it, then the model should make the report with their evidence (tip notes, PM/DM chat, etc).
But continue to report and follow up where necessary.
When a model has done nothing wrong, there's nothing to fear from making a report.

Upvote 0
Oh I see. Thanks for clearing that up. 👍 I didn't realise.

Oh, btw, that was sarcasm, kind of like my response to your mate's self aggrandising statement about league and level was also.Lets

Oh I see. Thanks for clearing that up. 👍 I didn't realise.

Oh, btw, that was sarcasm, kind of like my response to your mate's self aggrandising statement about league and level was also.
Lets keep the discussion of a certain level and not discuss eachother here.

Upvote 0

I was spying on a show and the model was clearly doing an incest role play with the user which is a clear violation of the rules but because I did not supply screenshots they did nothing. It wasn't what you could see but what she said and then how she reacted to what she said that made it clear it was incest
I am curious, if you have no evidence to support your report, what do you expect SC to do? Ban people just on your say so?

Upvote 0
I am curious, if you have no evidence to support your report, what do you expect SC to do? Ban people just on your say so?
Ozzie,i dont knowmwhat your problem is bro.But the only thing we wanna make clear in my opinion is that.support should act a bit more for their models,and how?that s up to them,maybe they should work with live moderators who can join a room also when there is a report.

Upvote 0
Since we're all in agreement that we want to see the models protected and supported from abusive and threatening members, then despite the latest comments added, the only point of difference is that some members feel that the site support does not adequately address the reports of genuine unacceptable behaviour [and I don't share that view BTW, but respect other's opinions].
With me so far?
If so, then please make sure you get good evidence to backup your reports, if you don't have it, then the model should make the report with their evidence (tip notes, PM/DM chat, etc).
But continue to report and follow up where necessary.
When a model has done nothing wrong, there's nothing to fear from making a report.
I Respect your post Rod,but when a model has the feeling support doesnt act they have to stand up themselves agains abusive users and sometimes they will use a bit strong language to do so.But then the user reports the models for rude behaviour and in the end the model gets a ban.Thats the world upside down i think.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Upvote 0
I Respect your post Rod,but when a model has the feeling support doesnt act they have to stand up themselves agains abusive users and sometimes they will use a bit strong language to do so.But then the user reports the models for rude behaviour and in the end the model gets a ban.Thats the world upside down i think.
Sorry, but I just don't see any site siding with a user's report and taking action against the model using 'strong language' in the face of evidence of abusive, threatening behaviour. That just makes no sense.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Sorry, but I just don't see any site siding with a user's report and taking action against the model using 'strong language' in the face of evidence of abusive, threatening behaviour. That just makes no

Sorry, but I just don't see any site siding with a user's report and taking action against the model using 'strong language' in the face of evidence of abusive, threatening behaviour. That just makes no sense.
Well you seem to work for the support team.A lot of models are complaining about the feeling that they are not heard by support.and you try to explain all in favour of support or the abusive user.2 options for me or you work for support yourself or you ARE such a sick abusive user and in that case stop talking and come back to reality.

• Wat?!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Well you seem to work for the support team.A lot of models are complaining about the feeling that they are not heard by support.and you try to explain all in favour of support or the abusive user.2 options for me or you work for support yourself or you ARE such a sick abusive user and in that case stop talking and come back to reality.
^ This response isn't worth a reply, beyond noting that you're clearly very biased, don't read replies properly (how is anything I wrote 'in favour of an abusive user'?), and in all reality, are deluding yourself.

Upvote 0
^ This response isn't worth a reply, beyond noting that you're clearly very biased, don't read replies properly (how is anything I wrote 'in favour of an abusive user'?), and in all reality, are deluding yourself.
Whatever you say.This forum is FOR models and to help them with issues.all you can do is tell them they are not walking the right path.And about me not resding properly.what about you.How many times do we have to say it that many models have the feeling they are not heard by support.Thats the only thing we wanna make clear.And you come,like you know it all.Help models,instead of making them feel worse.
End of conversation for me.People like you dont help models forward.🤮

• Wat?!
Upvote 0
I did respond. I said as new issues arise I will be sure to bring the here to see how they are resolved. Rehashing old ones is not going to change the outcome of any of them.

I’m always telling people on this forum that it’s best to get a screenshot real quick…before reporting something to the cam site. So that they can see the proof for themselves.

But I remember that after I’d said that again a while ago, one of the support reps (either Charlie or Chloe) specifically told me that it’s not necessary to include a screenshot when reporting someone…which I thought was strange. ❓

Yet in a more recent post on here, I saw Charlie post that you SHOULD include a screenshot with your report.

So yeah…I’d still recommend that people include a screenshot (as soon as they can quickly take one) when reporting something.

Upvote 0
I’m always telling people on this forum that it’s best to get a screenshot real quick…before reporting something to the cam site. So that they can see the proof for themselves.

But I remember that after I’d said that again a while ago, one of the support reps (either Charlie or Chloe) specifically told me that it’s not necessary to include a screenshot when reporting someone…which I thought was strange. ❓

Yet in a more recent post on here, I saw Charlie post that you SHOULD include a screenshot with your report.

So yeah…I’d still recommend that people include a screenshot (as soon as they can quickly take one) when reporting something.
Yea would also always recommend the screenshots, I do believe that private sessions are recorded somewhat on SC though, so if it's a breech of a very big rule that happens on camera, it can be reported with a timestamp (I Would imagine!, I have never had the need for this, always been able to do with screenshots of chats)

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Well they CAN view the private show... the model had recording for private shows turned on so the user and the model each have a copy of the show

Upvote 0

It wasn't like the model was taking a shit on camera so a screenshot would have done nothing. It was what she was saying that clearly made it a role play of incest .. the model allowed recordings of private shows so the user and the model both got a video and they could easily have looked at it.

Upvote 0
It wasn't like the model was taking a shit on camera so a screenshot would have done nothing. It was what she was saying that clearly made it a role play of incest .. the model allowed recordings of private shows so the user and the model both got a video and they could easily have looked at it.
I thought you were concerned about making sure users get banned for stuff on SC, but sounds like you wanted the model banned in this situation too?

Upvote 0

Okay, I understand that. But it's something I wanted to say anyway (Re: to your "Because I did not supply screenshots they did nothing..."), since Stripchat support reps have told me two different things about what to do in these scenarios. So I'm just reminding everyone that it's better to just get a screenshot before reporting things.

In your case...yes, a screenshot would be pointless unless it was ctually typed out in the chat.

With other scenarios, such as a member typing out racist things to a model in the chat, obviously you'll want to get a screenshot of that before reporting the member. Other cam sites, such as MyFreeCams, used to ask me to provide a screenshot when I'd report something. So I've always made it a habit to get a screenshot immediately (when possible) when one of these members does something fucked up that I want to report.

I'll admit I haven't read every post in this thread, because this thread seems to be all over the place (Wtf). And I have other things I need to do today before I need to get to bed at 10 pm.

Upvote 0
you've bollaxed up
I love this phrase, it's so nice to read it. I'm going to have to start using it again :party:
Ok back to silently lurking and catching up on this thread 🍿

SM also wants screenshots for reports (just saying) now I've caught up. This thread really is all over the place. WTF?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I love this phrase, it's so nice to read it. I'm going to have to start using it again :party:
Ok back to silently lurking and catching up on this thread 🍿

SM also wants screenshots for reports (just saying) now I've caught up. This thread really is all over the place. WTF?

I love it too.

Backlash on Sky Sports last month about a presenter using it on air:

Bollocks to that…

Upvote 0
I love it too.

Bollocks to that…

Newscaster at end comes off sexist to me. They use language like that on Sports radio all the time here, and no one feels the need to apologize. That's the whole reason I listen, I have absolutely no clue what they are talking about, I just love the unapologetic use of blunt language. Maybe that's a station no one talks like that though, so maybe I'm being unfair there. I really don't understand what grown adult would be offended by that though... but I guess I'm not some silver spoon weirdo lol People constantly get their panties/ Y-fronts up their asses over ridiculous things, as we see here on this forum all of the time.

(lol the irony in this post)

ETA; Sorry to distract thread guys, just wanted to say hi to Maxi 🤍

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
Newscaster at end comes off sexist to me. They use language like that on Sports radio all the time here, and no one feels the need to apologize. That's the whole reason I listen, I have absolutely no clue what they are talking about, I just love the unapologetic use of blunt language. Maybe that's a station no one talks like that though, so maybe I'm being unfair there. I really don't understand what grown adult would be offended by that though... but I guess I'm not some silver spoon weirdo lol People constantly get their panties/ Y-fronts up their asses over ridiculous things, as we see here on this forum all of the time.

(lol the irony in this post)

ETA; Sorry to distract thread guys, just wanted to say hi to Maxi 🤍

Totally agree… we’ve got some weird comments on this thread, as well as in the more ‘public’ domain.

Thankfully, we know who we are 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Upvote 0
I am always happy to amuse you :blush: (I do like UK slang)

This thread really is all over the place. WTF?
Yeah :oops: I feel like I kind of hijacked it when that one poster crashed in making wild unsubstantiated claims about SC support in their first post. (I was in an argumentative mood but now am a bit over it all lol).

Reactions: Maxi and MarieElise
Upvote 0
I love it too.

Bollocks to that…

I didn't realise Sky had such a stick up its arse about such things, although maybe just that one Desk-jockey / host. I consider "bollocks" etc to be pretty tame. (The word, not the actual articles .... although mine *are* reasonably well behaved :rofl:)

I always thought "you guys" in UK could say anything you wanted on TV (depending on the timeslot):rofl:

Reactions: Maxi and MarieElise
Upvote 0
I didn't realise Sky had such a stick up its arse about such things,
Exactly; who'd have a problem with that? Only some completely pompous toffee-nosed Git!

If I were that reporter I woulda sent that lady an email after, being like: "Just writing to tell you I'm awful fucking sorry that my cunt-arse upset you, with the use of the word "ballocks" earlier. Didn't mean to put you in a fucking awkward as shit position or anything. I'll fuck off now, Cheers Janine!" 😆

Upvote 0
Why do I feel like I was catapulted into my freshman year of high school reading all this stuff?
the lols and the lmaos and the completely missing sarcasm, probably. I'm still not even sure what a couple of the posters are aiming for in this thread.

Upvote 0
I'm still not even sure what a couple of the posters are aiming for in this thread.
Exactly this.
You only need to look back at page 1 of this thread to see how the model who experienced the abusive behaviour was supported, both by the SC rep on ACF, and by the action SC took.
A couple of new members here seem to be doing as much as they can to put the fear of a ban into models who need to report.
Can only wonder why that is.

Upvote 0
I didn't realise Sky had such a stick up its arse about such things, although maybe just that one Desk-jockey / host. I consider "bollocks" etc to be pretty tame. (The word, not the actual articles .... although mine *are* reasonably well behaved :rofl:)

I always thought "you guys" in UK could say anything you wanted on TV (depending on the timeslot):rofl:

Totally agree! Bollocks is such a fun word and so tame (to me, anyway) ☺️

We have the ‘watershed’, meaning you can pretty much say anything sweary after 9pm and Ofcom won’t tell them off.

Upvote 0