AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dangerous user

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 8, 2021
There is an ultimate user called misterpringles who scared a me into making him a knight in my room. From there he proceeded to mentally abuse me by first being a nice guy and the next moment become a nasty, rude person. He did this repeatedly. He also chased away many of my big spenders because I was spending time with them and not with him, and abused my greys up to a point where after almost 3 years on the platform, I would get maybe 10 viewers in my room after 5 hours + online. After explaining to him that him as a knight is not working out, I unknighted him while offline. The first show after that, he came in and publicly berated me up to a point where I was forced to ban him. He then proceeded to open another account (Misterlushlover) to gain access to the room to keep the abuse going. I proceeded to ban that username as well and broke down crying in front of the cameras for everyone to see before I could end my broadcast. That was exceptionally humiating fro me. As he stated to me while being my knight, he was banned from at least one other model's room and Stripchat themselves banned him for 72 hours not even 3 weeks ago, so it would seem that he does this in multiple model's rooms. Please be aware of this user and his many accounts. He WILL become a dictator in model's rooms and even dictate to the models how they should behave and whom they are aloud to speak with.

OMG.That was a very shocking story
@LacyLexi It looks like you were targeted by a narcissist.He saw something in you that he thought he could exploit.He has all the traits of a narcissist.

1) Fake charm then abusive
2) Compulsive liar (he pretended to work for stripchat)
3) Jealous (he saw everyone as a threat, muting users and trying to scare them away so he could have you to himself)
4) Self centred (he thinks the world revolves around him.It's all me, me, me)
5) He saw you as his property (that will explain why he kept coming back when you banned him)
You are so right.That monster is dangerous.I hope he gets thrown off SC so he can't hurt anyone else ❤️
That is spot-on. That is why I felt the need to warn as many people as I can. It's already tough being a cam model. People like this can ruin a model's career or worse, their lives. I don't have time for these kind of monsters anymore.

Upvote 0
There is an ultimate user called misterpringles who scared a me into making him a knight in my room. From there he proceeded to mentally abuse me by first being a nice guy and the next moment become a nasty, rude person. He did this repeatedly. He also chased away many of my big spenders because I was spending time with them and not with him, and abused my greys up to a point where after almost 3 years on the platform, I would get maybe 10 viewers in my room after 5 hours + online. After explaining to him that him as a knight is not working out, I unknighted him while offline. The first show after that, he came in and publicly berated me up to a point where I was forced to ban him. He then proceeded to open another account (Misterlushlover) to gain access to the room to keep the abuse going. I proceeded to ban that username as well and broke down crying in front of the cameras for everyone to see before I could end my broadcast. That was exceptionally humiating fro me. As he stated to me while being my knight, he was banned from at least one other model's room and Stripchat themselves banned him for 72 hours not even 3 weeks ago, so it would seem that he does this in multiple model's rooms. Please be aware of this user and his many accounts. He WILL become a dictator in model's rooms and even dictate to the models how they should behave and whom they are aloud to speak with.
What a great post and is exactly how it is.This man is a total freak and has been and is a threat to many models.But he is still active,also bcoz he has at least 10.accounts.I think.SC should ban him on his IP adres coz he is a problem for many models and i know some who quit their camcareer coz of him.He also visited models privately and intimidated them.Please beware of this user to all models and users coz he threatens users too and.spread lies about them with messages he creates himself.
To be fair,its pretty said that that is his life.

Upvote 0
Thank you, Lexi, for this warning.

If Stripchat gave models the ability to block a member BEFORE he comes into their room (Some sites do have this option for models), I think that other models reading this would add this guy’s name to their block list right away…because this is horrible.

Upvote 0
What a great post and is exactly how it is.This man is a total freak and has been and is a threat to many models.But he is still active,also bcoz he has at least 10.accounts.I think.SC should ban him on his IP adres coz he is a problem for many models and i know some who quit their camcareer coz of him.He also visited models privately and intimidated them.Please beware of this user to all models and users coz he threatens users too and.spread lies about them with messages he creates himself.
To be fair,its pretty said that that is his life.
I have been collecting his Alliases. Will share them with Charlie as soon as I have them all. This guy needs to stop hurting models.

• Hugs
Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0
Thank you, Lexi, for this warning.

If Stripchat gave models the ability to block a member BEFORE he comes into their room (Some sites do have this option for models), I think that other models reading this would add this guy’s name to their block list right away…because this is horrible.
That is a great idea. I am collecting as many of alliases as I can. I will then hand that over to Charlie and StripChat can then work their magic.

Upvote 0
OMG.That was a very shocking story
@LacyLexi It looks like you were targeted by a narcissist.He saw something in you that he thought he could exploit.He has all the traits of a narcissist.

1) Fake charm then abusive
2) Compulsive liar (he pretended to work for stripchat)
3) Jealous (he saw everyone as a threat, muting users and trying to scare them away so he could have you to himself)
4) Self centred (he thinks the world revolves around him.It's all me, me, me)
5) He saw you as his property (that will explain why he kept coming back when you banned him)
You are so right.That monster is dangerous.I hope he gets thrown off SC so he can't hurt anyone else

I have been collecting his Alliases. Will share them with Charlie as soon as I have them all. This guy needs to stop hurting models.
If will give you all the alliases i know:
KapiteinAso(level 15)
MisterLushLover(his modelaccount)
AlwaysFunToYou(level 13)
ElAyudante(level 11)
MonicaTheBest(level 12)
MisterPringles (level 6)
MisterScrootge(level 38)
LekkerChipje(level 2) and
MisterPringles2(grey user)
I hope this helps,coz he is the rotten apple of the site.
Good luck hun❤️

Upvote 0

I would just give @Charlie_SC as much information as you can right now, rather than wait for the list of names to build up. The longer you wait, the more time he has to hit up more rooms to harass other models.

KapiteinAso(level 15)
AlwaysFunToYou(level 13)
ElAyudante(level 11)
MonicaTheBest(level 12)
MisterPringles (level 6)
MisterScrootge(level 38)
Good luck hun❤️

Thank you.

Wow, look at all those names! 😲 Ridiculous.

Reactions: LacyLexi
Upvote 0
KapiteinAso(level 15)
AlwaysFunToYou(level 13)
ElAyudante(level 11)
MonicaTheBest(level 12)
MisterPringles (level 6)
MisterScrootge(level 38)
Good luck hun❤️
Thank you. That is spot on! It is the exact names I gathered and more. Wow, this guy is something else. I hope he gets kicked off the platform before he hurts more girls.

Upvote 0
I don't want to be the bed wetter here but you all know that if he searches any of his user names he's going to end up here, right?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Hiunds and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I don't want to be the bed wetter here but you all know that if he searches any of his user names he's going to end up here, right?

Let's hope not. And if he's stupid enough to open his mouth on here and out himself as Lexi's harasser, I'm sure that Amber would ban him with the quickness.

Upvote 0
Let's hope not. And if he's stupid enough to open his mouth on here and out himself as Lexi's harasser, I'm sure that Amber would ban him with the quickness.
I hope AmberCuties bans him
That is ok. I actually hope that he exposes himself so that the right people can take the appropriate steps to stop him. Being a cam model is already a tough job and to have someone like that in a room, sours the mood. I hope he doesn't get to do to other models, what he did to me.

Upvote 0
You may be mother hen for us. We need a mother hen. I am also worried about model's safety. That is why I posted what happened to me. Thanks for looking out for us.
Ihave been male model for some.years now,and always had good contact with models,and when i saw this freak for the first time bashing a room.I promised myself i will.warn every model for him when i see him in their room.
I still do,but this sick freak manupilates messages and sents them to support so that the people who are trying to protect the models get a ban.
Stripchat really.should somehow block his IP adres.otherwise he will nev,soer never stop..sadly enough.
But i will keep fighting him and protect the safety of the models.if support doesnt act on it,someone has to do it.

Upvote 0
Ihave been male model for some.years now,and always had good contact with models,and when i saw this freak for the first time bashing a room.I promised myself i will.warn every model for him when i see him in their room.
I still do,but this sick freak manupilates messages and sents them to support so that the people who are trying to protect the models get a ban.
Stripchat really.should somehow block his IP adres.otherwise he will nev,soer never stop..sadly enough.
But i will keep fighting him and protect the safety of the models.if support doesnt act on it,someone has to do it.
Thank you for that. I have also have streaming buddies and we also look out for each other. They have also witnessed what you described. He truly shoud be banned off the site.

Upvote 0
Please note that the initial user mentioned in this thread has been permanently suspended from our site and all the other usersnames are also being reviewed.

All user/model reports should always go through our Support Team with the relevant screenshot evidence of the behavior you are reporting.
If you feel that the relevant action has not been taken, please do not hesitate to contact me directly for further investigation.

All models and users should feel safe on our site, and any sort of harassment/abuse/threats will not be tolerated.

Upvote 0
At first I Apologize for my poor English ( I am Dutch)

I have been dealing with this guy for years and years and all his other accounts.
In a few chats (rooms) some models made me Knight and then he comes in and talk trash about other knights and how good he is. Some of the lovely models think: "hey.. He is a nice guy and he has a lot of tokens" and I totally understand that. For the years I have been active on Stripchat I've seen models quit broadcasting on Stripchat beacause they coudn't take the harresment anymore.

Also for me as an ultimate user he threatened me he would get my account banned because he claims to know "management" at Stripchat.

In my opinion Stripchat is his life! Iam no IT guy but I really think if you block his IP adress he would just go to a new ISP (Internet Service Provider).

And to all models who read this! I wish you could all work safely and make Stipchat a nicer place to be.

(srry 4 my bad English)

Reactions: LacyLexi
Upvote 0
I really think if you block his IP adress he would just go to a new ISP (Internet Service Provider).
There are other details that can be used to help maintain blocks on individuals.
Even if they find a way around it, people like this will reveal themselves very quickly by their behaviour.
As long as the community members report them, they'll soon get blocked again.

Upvote 0

I have been dealing with this guy for years and years and all his other accounts.
In a few chats (rooms) some models made me Knight and then he comes in and talk trash about other knights and how good he is. Some of the lovely models think: "hey.. He is a nice guy and he has a lot of tokens" and I totally understand that. For the years I have been active on Stripchat I've seen models quit broadcasting on Stripchat beacause they coudn't take the harresment anymore.

Also for me as an ultimate user he threatened me he would get my account banned because he claims to know "management" at Stripchat.

In my opinion Stripchat is his life! Iam no IT guy but I really think if you block his IP adress he would just go to a new ISP (Internet Service Provider).

And to all models who read this! I wish you could all work safely and make Stipchat a nicer place to be.

(srry 4 my bad English)
That is how he blackmailed me (with false information) into being a knight in my room. As a model and with this work being our bread and butter, we are always scared of being banned or suspended. Thanks for sharing your story with us. It helps to know we aren't alone.

Upvote 0
Please note that the initial user mentioned in this thread has been permanently suspended from our site and all the other usersnames are also being reviewed.

All user/model reports should always go through our Support Team with the relevant screenshot evidence of the behavior you are reporting.
If you feel that the relevant action has not been taken, please do not hesitate to contact me directly for further investigation.

All models and users should feel safe on our site, and any sort of harassment/abuse/threats will not be tolerated.
You are an absolute angel. Thank you soooooo much for watching out for us. Since banning all his accounts, he hasn't tried to get into my room again that I know of. I hope he never does to any other models what he did to me. Once again, you are an angel. THANK YOU.

Upvote 0
There are other details that can be used to help maintain blocks on individuals.
Even if they find a way around it, people like this will reveal themselves very quickly by their behaviour.
As long as the community members report them, they'll soon get blocked again.
As soon as I identify an account that belongs to him, I screen shot it, ban him and let Charlie know. I don't like people that get a kick out of harming others.

Upvote 0
That is how he blackmailed me (with false information) into being a knight in my room. As a model and with this work being our bread and butter, we are always scared of being banned or suspended. Thanks for sharing your story with us. It helps to know we aren't alone.

I am not sure about writing this, but he is no longer anonymous here in the Netherlands.

(Mods if this post is not legal here you can remove it!)

Upvote 0

I appriciate the fact that his other.accounts are under investigation too now.His main account now is MrScrootge he is harrassing me big time now with that account and models too.
But the problem is Charlie,users and models are not confident that support will help them and the system of making screenshots and sent it is too much work for most of them.
But this guy all day long he is checking rooms to see if he can report someone when they say something wrong.Im not so sad that im busy with that whole day.Im very happy with my.social life with friends and family.
It would really help if this guy somehow can be banned by ip adres.You see all the.resctions here.In my opinion,investigation is not even nescecerry,just read the comments on this forum.
Please act and protect your models and dont ban the people who are trying to protect them from him
Thanks in advance and kind regards

Upvote 0

(srry 4 my bad English)
Great post mate,i know his ways for years now,stalking,threatening and also visit models privately is the way he works,He also is a racist coz when a dark.model has an issue with him,the things he says bout skin colour then is such a shame.Only for that he should be banned for life.

Upvote 0
I am not sure about writing this, but he is no longer anonymous here in the Netherlands.

(Mods if this post is not legal here you can remove it!)
True his personal info is also going round on the site.I will never interfeer in someone s personal life for something like this,but maybe others will.Sometimes i think he should be banned coz of protection for himself.

Upvote 0
I appriciate the fact that his other.accounts are under investigation too now.His main account now is MrScrootge he is harrassing me big time now with that account and models too.
But the problem is Charlie,users and models are not confident that support will help them and the system of making screenshots and sent it is too much work for most of them.
But this guy all day long he is checking rooms to see if he can report someone when they say something wrong.Im not so sad that im busy with that whole day.Im very happy with my.social life with friends and family.
It would really help if this guy somehow can be banned by ip adres.You see all the.resctions here.In my opinion,investigation is not even nescecerry,just read the comments on this forum.
Please act and protect your models and dont ban the people who are trying to protect them from him
Thanks in advance and kind regards
He also has an youtube channel on which he.exposes models and violates their privacy big time.

Upvote 0