AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dangerous user

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 8, 2021
There is an ultimate user called misterpringles who scared a me into making him a knight in my room. From there he proceeded to mentally abuse me by first being a nice guy and the next moment become a nasty, rude person. He did this repeatedly. He also chased away many of my big spenders because I was spending time with them and not with him, and abused my greys up to a point where after almost 3 years on the platform, I would get maybe 10 viewers in my room after 5 hours + online. After explaining to him that him as a knight is not working out, I unknighted him while offline. The first show after that, he came in and publicly berated me up to a point where I was forced to ban him. He then proceeded to open another account (Misterlushlover) to gain access to the room to keep the abuse going. I proceeded to ban that username as well and broke down crying in front of the cameras for everyone to see before I could end my broadcast. That was exceptionally humiating fro me. As he stated to me while being my knight, he was banned from at least one other model's room and Stripchat themselves banned him for 72 hours not even 3 weeks ago, so it would seem that he does this in multiple model's rooms. Please be aware of this user and his many accounts. He WILL become a dictator in model's rooms and even dictate to the models how they should behave and whom they are aloud to speak with.

No freakin way!!!!! Holy crap! What is his channel's name if I may ask?
Indont think i can say that in public here,but on this channel.you see him with all his pc sreens showing models.Well i suppose those models didnt ask to be exposed on there in his background.The channel.also exposes that this guy is mentally not ok but maybe im not objective anymore

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I appriciate the fact that his other.accounts are under investigation too now.His main account now is MrScrootge he is harrassing me big time now with that account and models too.
But the problem is Charlie,users and models are not confident that support will help them and the system of making screenshots and sent it is too much work for most of them.
But this guy all day long he is checking rooms to see if he can report someone when they say something wrong.Im not so sad that im busy with that whole day.Im very happy with my.social life with friends and family.
It would really help if this guy somehow can be banned by ip adres.You see all the.resctions here.In my opinion,investigation is not even nescecerry,just read the comments on this forum.
Please act and protect your models and dont ban the people who are trying to protect them from him
Thanks in advance and kind regards

Unfortunately, the reality is it will make no difference in banning his IP because there are so many VPNs, even if the free VPNs are also banned, if he is someone with money to spend, he can easily afford to buy yearly VPNs.
Even banning his credit/debit cards is only 1 small step to stop, but it doesn't stop it completely because there are 45+ ways to buy using Crypto.

So it's really very important for all models to screenshot and report what he says on each account.
Maybe a suggestion for a feature for StripChat could be an easier way to screenshot and it will save to a hidden gallery for the model, then at the end of the day or a few days, the model can take the time to show the screenshots to support. Or if not this, something like it to make it easier for models to get screenshots

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, the reality is it will make no difference in banning his IP because there are so many VPNs, even if the free VPNs are also banned, if he is someone with money to spend, he can easily afford to buy yearly VPNs.
Even banning his credit/debit cards is only 1 small step to stop, but it doesn't stop it completely because there are 45+ ways to buy using Crypto.

So it's really very important for all models to screenshot and report what he says on each account.
Maybe a suggestion for a feature for StripChat could be an easier way to screenshot and it will save to a hidden gallery for the model, then at the end of the day or a few days, the model can take the time to show the screenshots to support. Or if not this, something like it to make it easier for models to get screenshots
Totally right but blocking the accounts that they know of,will help maybe to.discourage him to go on with his discusting methods.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Totally right but blocking the accounts that they know of,will help maybe to.discourage him to go on with his discusting methods.

I agree, but i disagree that it would stop him. He seems like someone who gets off on it and loves doing it, and probably also gets angry at it when he gets told no or banned, so he does it more. But I definitely agree to always report and ban any they see of him, that is without a doubt.

You see these grey trolls who get banned and then make 100 other accounts out of anger, I feel this guy is probably worse, especially if he has an entire YT channel dedicated to being an arsehole to models

Upvote 0
I am an "ultimate user" level 91 on stripchat and a knight for several models there. I have reported guys blackmailing models, abusive to models etc. and stripchat support does nothing to them because it's all about the money... they do not care one bit about models on their site. In fact when reporting abusive users they have turned around and ended up banning the model being abused. Anytime they say "we will investigate" means they are "investigating" the model and not the reported user. After reporting hundreds of users to them over the past 5 years not one time did they ever ban the abusive user, but they have banned models that were being abused after their "investigation". If you are a model on stripchat, basically you are on your own if the guy spends any money there

Upvote 0
I am an "ultimate user" level 91 on stripchat and a knight for several models there. I have reported guys blackmailing models, abusive to models etc. and stripchat support does nothing to them because it's all about the money... they do not care one bit about models on their site. In fact when reporting abusive users they have turned around and ended up banning the model being abused. Anytime they say "we will investigate" means they are "investigating" the model and not the reported user. After reporting hundreds of users to them over the past 5 years not one time did they ever ban the abusive user, but they have banned models that were being abused after their "investigation". If you are a model on stripchat, basically you are on your own if the guy spends any money there
I agree with you,only the last few weeks i noticed there is a change,that they are looking to it,only the user ik talking about has about 10 accounts of which he lost 2 now,so its pretty difficult to get hem totally from the site.
BUt i will keep fighting him,coz the models should be more protected by the site,coz without the models no people who spent money

Upvote 0
Disappointed to read this has been your experience, but I have reported several users for such behaviour, and support has been very communicative and in every case, the reported user has been banned.
I think it's important that broadcasters trust there is a fair process and feel empowered and supported to report unacceptable behaviour no matter who does it.

Upvote 0
I am an "ultimate user" level 91 on stripchat and a knight for several models there.
I am a level 96, what difference or relevance does that have? i'll answer for you.. none. We ultimate "high level" users are nothing special.

I have reported guys blackmailing models, abusive to models etc. and stripchat support does nothing to them because it's all about the money... they do not care one bit about models on their site.
What a load of hot cock! Many users get banned as you would know if had bothered to read some of the thread sheer after you joined (just today I see). I myself have seen all users I have ever reported banned.

In fact when reporting abusive users they have turned around and ended up banning the model being abused. Anytime they say "we will investigate" means they are "investigating" the model and not the reported user. After reporting hundreds of users to them over the past 5 years not one time did they ever ban the abusive user, but they have banned models that were being abused after their "investigation". If you are a model on stripchat, basically you are on your own if the guy spends any money there

It's just not true at all. Maybe you have been reporting users who are not doing anything wrong? Maybe you are in fact a model who has an axe to grind because you have been banned for breaking SC rules. Or you are a guy so enthralled with such a model that you have come here to bad-mouth SC in some sort of attempted retribution for SC daring to hurt "your model".

But making ridiculous generalised accusations is rather pointless.

Upvote 0
I am a level 96, what difference or relevance does that have? i'll answer for you.. none. We ultimate "high level" users are nothing special.

What a load of hot cock! Many users get banned as you would know if had bothered to read some of the thread sheer after you joined (just today I see). I myself have seen all users I have ever reported banned.

It's just not true at all. Maybe you have been reporting users who are not doing anything wrong? Maybe you are in fact a model who has an axe to grind because you have been banned for breaking SC rules. Or you are a guy so enthralled with such a model that you have come here to bad-mouth SC in some sort of attempted retribution for SC daring to hurt "your model".

It doesn't mean much but it shows I am not some low level user that does not spend any money on the site.. I have been a knight on there for 5 years now for several models and the accusations are general because I am not going to go into any detail here because it would serve no purpose. The fact remains that I have reported many users and not one has been banned for blackmailing, abusing etc. models on the site. Yes these guys are doing some nasty shit that should get them banned and clearly violates the rules there. Maybe it depends on which support person gets your report and if they actually do their jab of checking it out. You sound like someone that works for the site trying to defend them and they are not defensible.

Upvote 0
I agree with you,only the last few weeks i noticed there is a change,that they are looking to it,only the user ik talking about has about 10 accounts of which he lost 2 now,so its pretty difficult to get hem totally from the site.
BUt i will keep fighting him,coz the models should be more protected by the site,coz without the models no people who spent money
Yes several of those I reported had used multiple accounts as well and even supplying all of the account names I knew of that these various users had did no good. Support used to be very good when I first started on stripchat but about 3 years ago they made a turn for the worse and seem to take little interest in protecting models from these people. I have not had to report anyone in the last couple months. Reporting someone for usernames that are against the TOS gets no where as well MakeRapeLegal is one that come to mind. I am knight for mostly black models and reporting users for racist comments usually ends with nothing being done as well.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Yes several of those I reported had used multiple accounts as well and even supplying all of the account names I knew of that these various users had did no good. Support used to be very good when I first started on stripchat but about 3 years ago they made a turn for the worse and seem to take little interest in protecting models from these people. I have not had to report anyone in the last couple months. Reporting someone for usernames that are against the TOS gets no where as well MakeRapeLegal is one that come to mind. I am knight for mostly black models and reporting users for racist comments usually ends with nothing being done as well.
My experience with the way the site is run and supported has been entirely positive.
You only have to read a few of the threads here to see how proactive and supportive the Stripchat reps are on ACF.
And that extends to the efficiency with which they address any issues brought to their attention.

Upvote 0
My experience with the way the site is run and supported has been entirely positive.
You only have to read a few of the threads here to see how proactive and supportive the Stripchat reps are on ACF.
And that extends to the efficiency with which they address any issues brought to their attention.
That has not been my experience at all. I just was given a link to this site the other day from a model I mod for on CB so I will be here with my examples of them not doing shit soon enough

Upvote 0

Stupid remark,its about the models that should be more protected.why users are getting a ban on a model so easily and when a model reports someone who is threatening,stalking,or for racism most of the time nothing happens.Thats why models dont report anymore and try to stand up themselves against such users but when they do,THEY get banned.Its the world upside down.

Upvote 0
Stupid remark,its about the models that should be more protected.why users are getting a ban on a model so easily and when a model reports someone who is threatening,stalking,or for racism most of the time nothing happens.Thats why models dont report anymore and try to stand up themselves against such users but when they do,THEY get banned.Its the world upside down.

That doesn’t seem to be my perspective nor, apparently, the experience of seasoned members of this forum and cam sites as they’ve already stated.

There are some new members of this forum who seemingly have an axe to grind…

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
That has not been my experience at all. I just was given a link to this site the other day from a model I mod for on CB so I will be here with my examples of them not doing shit soon enough
Please do that.

Specifics are useful. Arriving on this site and in your first post making wild generalisations like an annoyed adolescent, just make you look like a bit of a dick. And people like me will dismiss your concerns out of hand. Making broad sweeping statements statements like "Never... " "Always..." etc are counter-productive. Because they talk in absolute 100% occurrences they are blatantly false statements. (Very few things in this world are 100% anything all the time).

So, dial back the teen-like petulance and let's have *mature* discussions about these issues. The SC reps here on thsi forum are very good and helpful. I think the only people who would have a bad word about them are models or users who HAVE broken rules and expect to be able to "smarm" their way out of their ban or suspension.

Upvote 0
I agree. His opening a post about poor support with his league and level was indeed a stupid comment. And completely unrelated to his issue.

The only reason I can see for anyone to tell us their league and level (unless asked) is to "swing their dick".

Upvote 0
I agree. His opening a post about poor support with his league and level was indeed a stupid comment. And completely unrelated to his issue.

The only reason I can see for anyone to tell us their league and level (unless asked) is to "swing their dick".
hey there buddy ... he was talking about your post being stupid ... reading is fundamental...lol

Upvote 0
@kittylickin Somehow you've bollaxed up the quoting mechanism in your reply.

You still have not responded to my suggestion that you have a mature well-reasoned discussion regarding specific issues you have with SC support. The cynic in me is leaning towards the reason for that being that you have no actual examples of their failure and / or you cannot enter into a reasoned discussion, but can only communicate via insults and hyperbole.

Upvote 0