AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dealing with a Stalker

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2024
My girlfriend streams on both SC and used to on CB (sometimes other sites too) and the past month we have had trouble with this stalker: Wolftotem565
He is agressive, very problematic, mentally ill, verbally abusive... you get it... The problem, this kid is rich so he is a red user, making him practically invincible.

Notice before, where I said USED TO on CB? This PoS got her suspended from the site. These sites need to stop giving users with bad intentions so much power.
Camsites are nice, but this is a problem. Because having a guy like this around that you just can't seem to get rid off is not okay.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hey @Semivivus
I'm sorry to hear about this.

If this user is abusive/threatening etc. please PM with some screenshots so I can investigate and take action.

Also, please note, you are able to Ban anyone from your room at any time.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Wuggie and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.