AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

VERY toxic and anoying stalker, rules violation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 20, 2024
Hi there.
I wrote about this problem on reddit, and fellows there advised me to write on this site.

Here is a longread, but i hope for your attention because the Request #1066749 was ignored by support, with no constructive answer.

This problem lasts aproximately for a month. 2EB01D4C-2C01-4C38-8BA6-B751FD7EDF10.jpegThe stripchat-stalker from screenshots (LudoBriseurdechatte his main account on stripchat, Dieudelachatte his second account, NudeYoga_Boy his third one, he is also Briseurdechatte on chatrubate, and the same words on lots of other sites) is continue to terrorising my gf and her friend-model, and the stripchat administration is continue to ignore his behaviour, as the reports from my friend-models, their studios, other members and mine, seems like because of stalker’s league. He continueously entering their broadcasts from duplicated accounts and writing a rude things to the chat and pm, claim-spamming their pages by using new accounts, so he is trying to poison their lives by any costs, even not only on a stripchat, but this site is his main area.

At last time he harassed girls from his main account.

We are even decided to make a statement to the local police office, and we will do that, because netstalking is a crime in his country, but it will take a time to make a change for the situation.

So why am i writing this, I AM tired of his behaviour because its causing bad mood to my gf-model irl, so maybe the stripchat administration will be in need to do something with him? Even other site-members who like to watch my gf already sent their reports to this user, but it is no any of movement from stripchat administration.

By myself, I see no other way out but to write about this situation here and make it public (i have a permission ofc), since the persecution of this user has a bad effect on the health of my girlfriend and on the health of her friend, and on the health of me. And that is kind of my duty as a webmodel’s bf.

I already know that this stalker was already banned on stripchat for the same actions, I already know that he do such a things with other models at least for YEAR, i even know that he is using not his own photo on the avatar.

And lets go further, I have read the rules of the site for users and also for a models, as i know, rules should work for both sides, and this user is violating them unpunishedly, don’t you think?

And lets go more further, about two warnings from stripchat administration, both of them was for the private-to-public-broadcasting on the other site, but if the first one was fair, so girls made their summary, the second same one was absolutely unfair, because my gf got this “couple days ban” while she left her broadcast on the other site, as should be done by rules, and that was a time i was monitoring the situation on live. Doesn’t it seems like that proofs of this user was faked?

So, i want you to ban this user’s main and fake accounts, maybe even hardware ban him, because the decision to make the police report anyway is final, i am tired of how this situation affects my own real life.

Also i want ask you, if u can nullify one of the last my gf’s and her friends warnings, because of the they were complitely unfair. (I will write their names when i will be sure that you will check the situation deeply and give me a constructive response).

I am attaching photoes of the messages that this user sent. Let me know if you need additional information.

Thank you for your attention and looking forward to cooperation.

Attachments

• 34BBE4F7-EC26-49F3-B2E4-3F8F31F1CEB9.jpeg
    34BBE4F7-EC26-49F3-B2E4-3F8F31F1CEB9.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 7532DBA7-93EF-4FBF-92D1-D6D793D9663F.jpeg
    7532DBA7-93EF-4FBF-92D1-D6D793D9663F.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 42
  • BE697FE9-90E6-46DD-AC10-AA657DD406C2.jpeg
    BE697FE9-90E6-46DD-AC10-AA657DD406C2.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 38
  • A9FEE79F-07A1-4675-B710-603B80F42CDC.jpeg
    A9FEE79F-07A1-4675-B710-603B80F42CDC.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 4020BDB9-BAEE-4D81-B704-93FD5E187069.jpeg
    4020BDB9-BAEE-4D81-B704-93FD5E187069.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 21C1A3FD-834E-44C9-BC4B-751F0E14B611.jpeg
    21C1A3FD-834E-44C9-BC4B-751F0E14B611.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 890AB0D2-98B1-4A3D-892C-39C1B3D6BB54.jpeg
    890AB0D2-98B1-4A3D-892C-39C1B3D6BB54.jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 687F44E9-2786-4B48-A4CB-2EC68BDEF803.jpeg
    687F44E9-2786-4B48-A4CB-2EC68BDEF803.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
  • 4EC0E4CF-6ADD-45AC-9A24-327AE6C2548A.jpeg
    4EC0E4CF-6ADD-45AC-9A24-327AE6C2548A.jpeg
    253.1 KB · Views: 42
Hey @ForbiddenHorizon
I'm sorry to hear about this situation.

I have reviewed some of the user accounts you have mentioned and I can see that our Support team has taken the relevant actions on reports received.
As you also noted, Stripchat has banned this user in the past, so we are certainly not ignoring this kind of behavior on our site.

I will now also send you a PM should you wish to discuss this matter further.

Upvote 0
The problem is still actual, the situation is still not resolved. Should we made it public again or what?
this dude must have many Ip address he is going on and still harassing theres only so much they can do if someone is doing that.. each device and internet wifi is all a new IP address the loser must have a lot of Obama phones

Reactions: ForbiddenHorizon
Upvote 0
DB2FBBD1-4311-4E31-AA96-77DC52ACE14C.jpeg981B4FDE-8C93-4835-809F-FA2145DE1A75.jpeg7D5D92A6-FF54-446E-BD03-1B0D76210D6C.jpeg
The problem is that there is clear information about this user’s main account, and his actions are still upunished.

One of my girlfriends got banned again, even she did not make a private broadcast while tried to work for both sites as allowed by rules. This man actions are still unpunished even there was a proofs. I just do not understand, does stripchat administration know their own rules?

And seems like @Charlie_SC is ignoring me, I also don’t (I am) understand why, to be honest.

She is talking like there was no any threats for girls and like girls both violating the rules, but working on multiple sites while it is not a private broadcast is allowed by rules.

Also, look at the screenshots,

1. there is the reason why one of the girls got banned lol (just small screenshot without any pvt)
2. threats to one of girls to ban another
3. “Ban reason: rules violation” - no comments, lol

Upvote 0
If you keep posting him censor dick pics in his avatar next time. I doubt anyone here wants to look at that for free.

Upvote 0
Dunno about anyone else, but I have no fucking idea what any of that was about.

And seems like @Charlie_SC is ignoring me, I also don’t (I am) understand why, to be honest.
You do understand that Charlie is not solely employed to read messages here on ACF? She could even be out of the country (whichever one she works and lives in normally) at a conventuion or something.

I doubt she is ignoring you. (Although if your messages to her are as opaque as that last post was I, for one, would not blame her if she was :rofl: )

Upvote 0
this dude must have many Ip address he is going on and still harassing theres only so much they can do if someone is doing that.. each device and internet wifi is all a new IP address the loser must have a lot of Obama phones

How did Obama’s name get thrown into this? 😂

Upvote 0
@Ozzie_ it seems like it was absolutely clear what I was talking about, when i posted this topic on reddit, so I do not understand what are you talking about, when saying of “opaque” posting.
Okay, she is not in country, as seems like another administrators of stripchat, who just closed already three requests without any answer or solutions.

Upvote 0
@Ozzie_ it seems like it was absolutely clear what I was talking about, when i posted this topic on reddit, so I do not understand what are you talking about, when saying of “opaque” posting.
Okay, she is not in country, as seems like another administrators of stripchat, who just closed already three requests without any answer or solutions.
I have no idea what the relevance of a post you made on Reddit has to the clarity of your most recent post (quoted below) here is.

What I meant by opaque is : Looking at your post below, the screen caps are mostly in a language other than English (Russian? And maybe French? sorry, I have no idea), Two of them seem to be merely of a model on CB and SC, with no obvious context, and much of the English text that is in the screen caps does not make a lot of sense.

View attachment 99132View attachment 99133View attachment 99134
The problem is that there is clear information about this user’s main account, and his actions are still upunished.

One of my girlfriends got banned again, even she did not make a private broadcast while tried to work for both sites as allowed by rules. This man actions are still unpunished even there was a proofs. I just do not understand, does stripchat administration know their own rules?

She is talking like there was no any threats for girls and like girls both violating the rules, but working on multiple sites while it is not a private broadcast is allowed by rules.

Also, look at the screenshots,

1. there is the reason why one of the girls got banned lol (just small screenshot without any pvt)
2. threats to one of girls to ban another
3. “Ban reason: rules violation” - no comments, lol

Upvote 0
Maybe an autocorrect for Burner phones?

Does Obama have is own line of phones? 🤔 if not, why not?? ;)

It actually is a program that gives low income Americans free cell phones. It’s another thing that pissed off the conservatives 😂, and I think they are the ones who started referring to them as “Obama phones”…as they shook their heads with disgust. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElGato and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
@Ozzie_ would you like to make comments about my usage of my non-native language while I am asking for stripchat support’s help or what? What is your business? The main case of my posts is that stripchat administration ban models for fake reasons and close their eyes for users behaviour, clear enough? Maybe it is somthing like wet water, but I was asked to find some help here, nothing more.

Upvote 0
@Ozzie_ would you like to make comments about my usage of my non-native language while I am asking for stripchat support’s help or what? What is your business? The main case of my posts is that stripchat administration ban models for fake reasons and close their eyes for users behaviour, clear enough? Maybe it is somthing like wet water, but I was asked to find some help here, nothing more.
His point, I think, was that your screenshots are hard to decipher what the issue is without an explanation of what's happening in them, or a translation of what they say. That's what he meant by "opaque", as it means not able to be seen through; not transparent.

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie
Hello there. Yeah, I understand the meaning, but if I could provide another screenshots, I would. Even so, there are already plenty of them here, I really can’t understand how much of them should be there, or what kind of information I should to provide. Not even to change the situation, but to get some explanation of administrations actions and ban descisions.
The guy from screenshots continue to stalkering to my female friends on multiple platforms, mostly on stripchat, and he is sending reports to stripchat support (example of his “proof” is above), and stripchat administration bans them. When we asked for reason by email - the topic was just closed without answer.
@Charlie_SC said nothing more like “they violated the rules, you can’t blame another user”, but it is not clear and fair answer.
Don’t get me wrong, we want to understand the situation.

Upvote 0
@Ozzie_ would you like to make comments about my usage of my non-native language while I am asking for stripchat support’s help or what? What is your business?
"My business" is discussion on a public forum. I was merely pointing out that based solely on what you posted in that particular post, I could see nothing that was any kind of violation of any TOS, or even anything that I would consider bad manners. Perhaps the non-English was where the threats were made?

The main case of my posts is that stripchat administration ban models for fake reasons and close their eyes for users behaviour, clear enough?
So you keep saying, but nothing you have posted here is proof of that, that is kind of my point. Continually making accusations, and generalisations, does not make them true.

Maybe it is somthing like wet water, but I was asked to find some help here, nothing more.
One of my girlfriends got banned again, even she did not make a private broadcast while tried to work for both sites as allowed by rules.

As a side note you should consider yourself lucky, many guys who come here asking for help for their "Girlfriends" get themselves torn a new arsehole by certain forum members. 🤔 :rofl:

Upvote 0
@Ozzie_
I am glad that you are having your business here, but seems to me your opinion is not a Thing.
You are saying that there is nO rCdeness and rules violating, lets cHeck the stripchat’s rules for users then
“As user you are not allowed to:
>insist models do as you please
>Get involved in any Rude posts
>use Any content of our webSite on any third-party platformS
>threating/harassing anyone on/or though the website”
I claim that all of this points are violated by this user.
Also giving bans to models who honestly do their job just by making screenshot of their PUBLIC broadcast and pretending it as private-to-public broadcast is not fair reason to ban them, because public broadcast on multiple sites is allowed by rules for models.
As using multiple accounts to stalk and disturb them, even only on the stripchat itself is seems like harassing.

Upvote 0
Inb4, on Jan 26 I asked Charlie in pm if we REALLY need to make all of this user’s messages screenshots, because it needs time to do so, and there was no answer from her since then. All why am I writing here in topic again is because of one more sudden (and unfair) ban that was straight after this user tried to threat one of girls by that, as he did before. (All of that you can see on screenshots that I added last time).

Upvote 0
Hello @ForbiddenHorizon

To address your concerns about the user:
-As @Charlie has already informed you, our Support team has taken the relevant actions on reports received. If new issues have come about since, then please screenshot what has happened, and send this in to Support at help@stripchat.com Posting about it on public forums is not helpful to us as our Support team does not monitor forums.
-We also have the ban and mute options for our models. The models do not have to be engaging with this user at all if they feel he is a problem.

To address your comment about your model friend being blocked:
-Please note that we never block for no reason, behind every block is a serious investigation by my colleagues in the moderation service.

In reference to your comment that you would like to "get some explanation of administrations actions and ban decisions":
-We can't disclose information about our models or users to anyone for security reasons, I hope you understand the reasoning behind this decision (which, by the way, also means that no one can get your account information either )

Upvote 0
We can't disclose information about our models or users to anyone for security reasons, I hope you understand the reasoning behind this decision (which, by the way, also means that no one can get your account information either )
Hi there, thats not an honest answer, problem is that the support team does not response for describing ban reasons by email even to the both models’ studios they are working in, not even mine (number was published)E8E6B21F-9CBE-4371-9EB6-C2E3D423CBA1.jpeg
Here is the screenshot, support team answers nothing by closing the request.
There is no answer even for what of the rules was violated, Im speaking not of my request but what was violeted by models.
I’m writing here because support team answers nothing by email, not only to me, should I say that again?

Upvote 0
If new issues have come about since, then please screenshot what has happened
And yes, it was a couple of days ago, model was banned again with no described reason (you can see that on the screenshot above), after the same person as written above treaten her friend model to make a show to him, or he will ban her friend. Is it normal behaviour on the stripchat? I would like to see the public answer by the ambassador, because as I said, we also send the claims to punish this user, but he continue to threat models as he did, from main profile and from some another ones, the administration does not care. If his behaviour is acceptable by administration, I don’t see the problem to make it clear.

Upvote 0
Hi there, thats not an honest answer, problem is that the support team does not response for describing ban reasons by email even to the both models’ studios they are working in, not even mine (number was published)View attachment 99178
Here is the screenshot, support team answers nothing by closing the request.
There is no answer even for what of the rules was violated, Im speaking not of my request but what was violeted by models.
I’m writing here because support team answers nothing by email, not only to me, should I say that again?
If you’re going to respond this way to the SC reps that take their time to lend extra support here, you’re not going to be able to use this forum much longer. Please keep that in mind.

She instructed you to send the screenshots to support, continuing to carry on in this thread will not suffice nor get you where you think you need to go.

Your posts are now limited at ACF as it seems you’re never going to be satisfied with the EXTRA support you’ve received here.

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie there was no support at all, not even extra, nothing more, nothing less. I could be satisfied if we recieve at least the response from support team by an email as it supposed to be, as I am talking of, as we thought, but there were zero of it.
Btw, if you are speaking of politeness, I just tried to write as clean as possible. Have a nice day.

Upvote 0
i'd be worried public attention could fuel him more. stalkers tend to not stop because someone told them to knock it off and thrive on any type of attention. stop responding to him when you realize who it is. cease any communication as much as possible.

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie there was no support at all, not even extra,
Any responses given to you here has been extra. They don't NEED to be here giving extra help, but they are and they have.

MOVE ON.

Upvote 0