AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm a Ukrainian model. A victim of insults. My account is blocked with $3500 on Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 5, 2024
I am a Ukrainian model, for two weeks I was a victim of insults from users of Stripchat.
For two weeks I have been sending screenshots to Stripchat support showing me being abused. In the hope that they would help me! I was getting messages from users saying they wanted me dead, there were calls to ban my account, questions: "Have you been raped by Russians in real life?".

As soon as I started blocking all these bad people, immediately random users, who i never seen before, started appearing in chat calling for me to be blocked.
(It was very obvious that it was the same person under different usernames).

As a result, my account after 2 weeks of broadcasts is blocked the DAY before the payment. $3500

Coincidence? I don't think so.

1709657996398.png

1709658208552.png1709658049098.jpeg 1709658437728.png1709658456995.png

For example, these 2 usernames appeared right after I blocked his main account. This happened within a minute.
(the same person managing multiple accounts, asking people to write a complaint about me to get me banned)

1709658242463.jpeg

Attachments

• 1709658103383.png
    1709658103383.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Solution
Please note that NONE (zero) of the above mentioned accounts in the screenshots have been blocked.

Draw your own conclusions.
Anyone with half a brain can see it's the same 1 or 2 users being butthurt by you not giving into their dumb shit, so I really hope support unban you and BAN them.
Was that last comment, the one saying he searched to see if you are a recording, is he one of these guys or is he an "innocent" bystander caught up in the mess? If "innocent", then he is dumb to think seeing recordings of any model on google means you're not a live broadcaster. that would literally mean every model is fake and a recording.

Im genuinely very sorry guys are such arseholes like this, and there is nothing I can say or do. Words are not enough, but I really do hope SC are smart enough to see this is all dumb BS, if this was the reasoning for you being banned.

Upvote 0
I am a Ukrainian model, for two weeks I was a victim of insults from users of Stripchat.

Hey @Jull

I'm so sorry to hear about this situation and what you endured.
This behaviour is unacceptable on our platform and I hope all models are reporting these cases and accounts.
I assure you that I have now reviewed all users who interacted with you and confirm that action has been taken against anyone who breached our rules.

Regarding your ban:
I also investigated your suspension and sadly, your suspension is 100% valid and had nothing to do with the situation/info you provided in this thread.
I will not discuss your suspension here publicly, but I see you have already contacted our official Support team for more info and clarification.

I would like to remind everyone that:
- we are a LIVE STREAMING platform and our users come to our site to see real live streams
- we do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have evidence at hand

As a result, my account after 2 weeks of broadcasts is blocked the DAY before the payment. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Important Note:

We do not sit around and wait for the day before payment day to ban models.
When your account is audited and a violation is found, your account gets suspended immediately.
When you breach our rules and guidelines, EVERY DAY IS BAN DAY!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Please note that NONE (zero) of the above mentioned accounts in the screenshots have been blocked.

Draw your own conclusions.

Upvote 0
Solution
Anyone with half a brain can see it's the same 1 or 2 users being butthurt by you not giving into their dumb shit, so I really hope support unban you and BAN them.
Was that last comment, the one saying he searched to see if you are a recording, is he one of these guys or is he an "innocent" bystander caught up in the mess? If "innocent", then he is dumb to think seeing recordings of any model on google means you're not a live broadcaster. that would literally mean every model is fake and a recording.

Im genuinely very sorry guys are such arseholes like this, and there is nothing I can say or do. Words are not enough, but I really do hope SC are smart enough to see this is all dumb BS, if this was the reasoning for you being banned.

Thank you so much for your support 🙏

Upvote 0