AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User harassing me and swearing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2022
Hi I am a user

I got to this model I won’t name for protection of her safety I recently been harassed by this user who is also comes to this model room he is toxic and vile I have been swears at and he want me out of her room for good I have evidence of what he says ok I admit he tips her but the same time he has been causing trouble on the page he has been banned before but came back into a new account

His user name is trickyRIcky1

I know another guy whose on the model and he is knight there but this Ricky fights with him too and says he doesn’t deserve to be a knight

I want this guy banned for life I don’t know enet to do

I also want to be anonymous so he doesn’t know it me
Who made the complaint

Regards

Hi I am a user

I got to this model I won’t name for protection of her safety I recently been harassed by this user who is also comes to this model room he is toxic and vile I have been swears at and he want me out of her room for good I have evidence of what he says ok I admit he tips her but the same time he has been causing trouble on the page he has been banned before but came back into a new account

I know another guy whose on the model and he is knight there but this Ricky fights with him too and says he doesn’t deserve to be a knight

Who made the complaint

Regards

That’s awful. He’s been banned before by Stripchat? Or the model has banned him before from her room?

Upvote 0
Sadly some users are like this, hopefully the model will realize he's not healthy for the room and give him a swift kick in the ass, other than that, you can just report the messages that are inappropiate towards you when they happen, it's always anonymous

you can do so by hovering over the message and clicking the 3 dots

1703928758712.png

and a box will pop up on your screen that gives you the option for hate speech or threats :)

1703928812891.png

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Agi
Upvote 0
Hi I am a user

Who made the complaint

Regards
Just report him to support along with screenshots of his messages .. he will not know it is you that reported him and they will handle it. Look at the community guidelines on the site ... 0 tolerance for harrasment

Upvote 0
Just report him to support along with screenshots of his messages .. he will not know it is you that reported him and they will handle it. Look at the community guidelines on the site ... 0 tolerance for harrasment
I really really upset now he won her over she banned my friend and she banned me too 😭 😭 😭 😭 I’m so hurt and disappointed angry and everything

• Wat?!
Reactions: Pommster
Upvote 0
I really really upset now he won her over she banned my friend and she banned me too 😭 😭 😭 😭 I’m so hurt and disappointed angry and everything

Sorry this has happened, but if the model banned you, I’m afraid there isn’t much left for you to do other than move on.

Other people in this thread provided good advice on how to report the harassment. I’d suggest you do that first, so the site can take whatever action they deem appropriate.

As for you, I suggest you find other models to visit where the members in the room aren’t harassing people. If you got banned by the model, you should respect that, no matter the reason. And remember that visiting cam sites is supposed to be fun. There are a lot of fantastic models on Stripchat. The odds are very good that you’ll find another room you like, without the same drama.

Upvote 0
Sorry this has happened, but if the model banned you, I’m afraid there isn’t much left for you to do other than move on.

Other people in this thread provided good advice on how to report the harassment. I’d suggest you do that first, so the site can take whatever action they deem appropriate.

As for you, I suggest you find other models to visit where the members in the room aren’t harassing people. If you got banned by the model, you should respect that, no matter the reason. And remember that visiting cam sites is supposed to be fun. There are a lot of fantastic models on Stripchat. The odds are very good that you’ll find another room you like, without the same drama.
Well I found this model and turns out she’s too demanding I tipped her 65 tokens and became king of her room I asked her nicely if she can use the dildo but she didn’t want to she said tip more I’ll do it and I told her a guy who tipped you 45 and you started showing him everything I told her it’s not fair

I then asked for pvt but I found out she is working on another chat site too I asked for executive pvt but close your the other site she said it will cost you 500 tokens extra or I give her 2 hours of pvt and she will shut it down but obviously you can’t tell

Note I have lodged a complaint against the user

Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
Well I found this model and turns out she’s too demanding I tipped her 65 tokens and became king of her room I asked her nicely if she can use the dildo but she didn’t want to she said tip more I’ll do it and I told her a guy who tipped you 45 and you started showing him everything I told her it’s not fair
lol

Upvote 0

If you’re going to haggle models on price and argue with them about who else got a show for a better price, I predict more frustration and bans in your future. That’s likely to piss some people off.

Maybe try sticking to rooms where the tip menu clearly states the prices for different activities. Then you can decide on your own if you want to pay it, without instigating a problem with the model.

Upvote 1
If you’re going to haggle models on price and argue with them about who else got a show for a better price, I predict more frustration and bans in your future. That’s likely to piss some people off.

Maybe try sticking to rooms where the tip menu clearly states the prices for different activities. Then you can decide on your own if you want to pay it, without instigating a problem with the model.
I tell models that I knight for to not do anything for free or haggle prices because if you do it for cheap for one person they will all expect it for cheap.

She could have told him that his 65 tokens to be king of the room did not include use of the dildo.
She could have said on my tip menu dildo in pussy is x mount of tokens
She could have refused to do a private with him which she has every right to do ... simply say I do not want to do a private with you.
The ultimatum she gave him is a violation of the rules as was discussed in other threads on here and was completely unnecessary.

Upvote 0
She could have told him that his 65 tokens to be king of the room did not include use of the dildo.
She could have said on my tip menu dildo in pussy is x mount of tokens
She could have refused to do a private with him which she has every right to do ... simply say I do not want to do a private with you.
The ultimatum she gave him is a violation of the rules as was discussed in other threads on here and was completely unnecessary.

It kinda sounds like OP tipped 65 tokens and just expected the model to use a dildo because he saw her get naked when someone else tipped 45 tokens. Which if that’s the case, it’s pure entitlement on his part.

And with the private, I’m pretty sure on Stripchat it’s against TOS to splitstream while in privates? If that’s right then yeah, the model was in the wrong, but honestly, while she could have just said no, she might have asked for the extra tokens/longer private as a sort of annoyance tax to make it worth her while dealing with OP.

OP sounds absolutely exhausting. Just taking a quick look through his post history on here he seems addicted to drama, petty and entitled. It’s no surprise he got banned.

Upvote 0
As someone who charges 50 tokens just to show my feet this post made me lmao. OP you're going to get banned by a LOT more models if you keep acting so entitled.
As for the troll hopefully he gets banned asap but at this time you need to think about your behavior and how to avoid being blocked in the future. No one likes drama and no one likes hagglers either. It's a cam site not a flea market.

Upvote 0

Yes but she does it on her own without using a tip menu like a guy used a tipped menu and tipped her 120 for something from her menu and she didn’t event do it

Upvote 0
As someone who charges 50 tokens just to show my feet this post made me lmao. OP you're going to get banned by a LOT more models if you keep acting so entitled.
As for the troll hopefully he gets banned asap but at this time you need to think about your behavior and how to avoid being blocked in the future. No one likes drama and no one likes hagglers either. It's a cam site not a flea market.
I been here on the site more than 2 years and never had a problem with any model

Upvote 0
Yes but she does it on her own without using a tip menu like a guy used a tipped menu and tipped her 120 for something from her menu and she didn’t event do it

For all you know that guy you mentioned earlier who tipped 45 tokens - they may have had 50k tokens in their account.

There’s lots going on behind the scenes with interactions that you aren’t privy to 🤷🏻‍♂️

Upvote 0
different perspective. maybe the member was tired of OPs bullshit and told him off. it gave the model some clarity and banned OP. because wtf?

OP is a perpetual victim. none of this can be his fault. he just wanted model to fuck herself for 65 tokens ($3.25) but she got naked for 45 tokens! life is not fair!!!!!! 😡😡😡

trickyRIcky1 did nothing wrong.

Upvote 0
different perspective. maybe the member was tired of OPs bullshit and told him off. it gave the model some clarity and banned OP. because wtf?

OP is a perpetual victim. none of this can be his fault. he just wanted model to fuck herself for 65 tokens ($3.25) but she got naked for 45 tokens! life is not fair!!!!!! 😡😡😡

So you stand by ricky unless you know him anyway for me if I like a model for who I feel comfortable I take them executive pvt and tip more than 200

Upvote 0
Ahhh, I see there was more to the story. Just because you see (what APPEARS, on your end, to be…) some other guy being a cheapass, asking a model to fuck herself for less than the cost of a Dunkin’ Mango Pineapple refresher…doesn’t mean you have to participate in acting like that too.

So you stand by ricky unless you know him anyway for me if I like a model for who I feel comfortable I take them executive pvt and tip more than 200

“Executive private” makes it sound like you all are wearing suits and ties while masturbating together. :giggle: I think what you meant to say is “exclusive private.”

Upvote 0
Ahhh, I see there was more to the story. Just because you see (what APPEARS, on your end, to be…) some other guy being a cheapass, asking a model to fuck herself for less than the cost of a Dunkin’ Mango Pineapple refresher…doesn’t mean you have to participate in acting like that too

“Executive private” makes it sound like you all are wearing suits and ties while masturbating together. :giggle: I think what you meant to say is “exclusive private.”
The others part of the story is not relevant to this one but the important thing of this post is the harassment I suffered from the guy in another model room

Upvote 0
The others part of the story is not relevant to this one but the important thing of this post is the harassment I suffered from the guy in another model room

Actually, the other side does matter. You’re blasting someone on a public forum, while wanting him to be permanently banned from a site. You made it seem in your initial post that you did nothing wrong, that some other member was just being mean and he brainwashed the model into banning you.

With the extra details, you wanting her to use a dildo for 65 tokens when it’s not even a tip menu item and then complaining how it’s not fair she didn’t do it, makes it seem like that is more than likely the reason why you got banned. I’d be willing to bet that wasn’t the only time you said or did something like that in her room too. And if the other member was in the room when this or similar behaviors happened, he probably told you something for being a whiny, entitled cheapskate. Not really his place, but I could see other members getting annoyed when they see that happening.

#teamricky

ETA: For anyone who didn’t look at OP’s post history, he also wanted to report a model and get her banned from SC just because she banned him from her room.

Upvote 0

Well just in case you're telling the truth about the drama...if he's really coming back to the same room with different accounts (making things unpleasant for you), and the model has banned you, it's time for you to move on to a different room. Cam sites are for you guys to enjoy yourself...not get stressed out over drama like it's a soap opera. Hopefully he won't pop up in the next room that you decide to frequent. Like others have already mentioned, you never know what's going on with a model behind the scenes. That member may have treated her to a Christmas gift (big tip, gift card, wishlist item/s), and she's so excited and decided to give him a lil' perk of a discount on a tip menu item? Who knows? You'd mentioned that she's banned him before. So if he treats her as badly as you claim, then maybe she'll decide that his tips aren't worth it...and will eventually ban him again. Who knows?

No point in stressing yourself out over it though. Since you're banned, you won't be around to see what happens in her room with that member. So it's best for you to just move on to visiting other models, and don't argue with models about their pricing. The models choose their prices for tip menu items. If you don't want to tip that amount, but still want to visit that model's room, you can still engage in friendly conversation with her and give her "just because" tips instead (Tips that won't get you any flashes or anything other than a thank you). Happy New Year's Eve. 🎆

Upvote 0
I have videos like this and this is a way better title than what I came up with 😂

Upvote 0
I have videos like this and this is a way better title than what I came up with 😂

"I be on my suit and tie shit...tie shit. I be on my suit and tie shit...tie shit. Let me show you a few thaaangs...few thaaangs..." - Justin Timberlake :giggle:

• Funny!
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Upvote 0
ETA: For anyone who didn’t look at OP’s post history, he also wanted to report a model and get her banned from SC just because she banned him from her room.
OP probably gonna get banned from ACF for being a bad apple that can't smell his own rot. If he hasn't learned anything here yet, he won't.

Upvote 0
Actually, the other side does matter. You’re blasting someone on a public forum, while wanting him to be permanently banned from a site. You made it seem in your initial post that you did nothing wrong, that some other member was just being mean and he brainwashed the model into banning you.

With the extra details, you wanting her to use a dildo for 65 tokens when it’s not even a tip menu item and then complaining how it’s not fair she didn’t do it, makes it seem like that is more than likely the reason why you got banned. I’d be willing to bet that wasn’t the only time you said or did something like that in her room too. And if the other member was in the room when this or similar behaviors happened, he probably told you something for being a whiny, entitled cheapskate. Not really his place, but I could see other members getting annoyed when they see that happening.

#teamricky

First of all it was 2 different model and the one I usually go she knows me I been her knight before I’ve had many interviews across with her the other model whom I just met so I Jalali I wanted to know was how come some models do that that’s all

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.