AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User harassing me and swearing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2022
Hi I am a user

I got to this model I won’t name for protection of her safety I recently been harassed by this user who is also comes to this model room he is toxic and vile I have been swears at and he want me out of her room for good I have evidence of what he says ok I admit he tips her but the same time he has been causing trouble on the page he has been banned before but came back into a new account

His user name is trickyRIcky1

I know another guy whose on the model and he is knight there but this Ricky fights with him too and says he doesn’t deserve to be a knight

I want this guy banned for life I don’t know enet to do

I also want to be anonymous so he doesn’t know it me
Who made the complaint

Regards

Well I found this model and turns out she’s too demanding I tipped her 65 tokens and became king of her room I asked her nicely if she can use the dildo but she didn’t want to she said tip more I’ll do it and I told her a guy who tipped you 45 and you started showing him everything I told her it’s not fair

I then asked for pvt but I found out she is working on another chat site too I asked for executive pvt but close your the other site she said it will cost you 500 tokens extra or I give her 2 hours of pvt and she will shut it down but obviously you can’t tell

Note I have lodged a complaint against the user

Ew. #teamricky

Upvote 0
Why is everyone against me I did nothing wrong

Truthfully, I think you lost sympathy with this post when you tried to haggle with the model.

Well I found this model and turns out she’s too demanding I tipped her 65 tokens and became king of her room I asked her nicely if she can use the dildo but she didn’t want to she said tip more I’ll do it and I told her a guy who tipped you 45 and you started showing him everything I told her it’s not fair

Upvote 0
Truthfully, I think you lost sympathy with this post when you tried to haggle with the model.
Look I didn’t mean anything by the other model I only asked her first but she is fine I spoken to her we both fine and she is great model we both have no issues with each other she is wonderful whenever I’m there I tip her as much as I can

Upvote 0
First of all it was 2 different model and the one I usually go she knows me I been her knight before I’ve had many interviews across with her the other model whom I just met so I Jalali I wanted to know was how come some models do that that’s all

You weren’t asking, “why would a model do x and y?”, you were complaining in response to someone telling you to move on after getting blocked. That’s how it came off, because that’s how you worded it.

Even if you were just “wanting to know” why a model would not fuck herself with a dildo for $3.25, that’d still be offputting. One, you’re not entitled to any sort of actions from a model, especially if it’s not even on her tip menu. Two, 65 tokens is an insultingly low amount to expect someone to fuck theirselves for. If someone wants to price it like that for themselves, okay. But, models aren’t sex machines and using dildos too much can result in us being too sore or getting hurt, so obviously a lot of models are only going to do it if you make it worth their while. I personally have charged $200 for dildo play/riding.

Why is everyone against me I did nothing wrong

-Your posts are off-putting
-You seemingly have no self awareness
-You seem entitled
-You’re putting someone’s username on a public forum, blasting him with no proof other than “trust me, bro”, while asking to remain anonymous (which lol, since you’re apparently posting under your SC username here)
-You seem to actively enjoy drama and being petty (based off your previous posts here)

There ya go, hope that helps.

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.