AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My main account and studio account were blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2023
Moscow
Twitter Username
@GirlKillian
MFC Username
DianaLee_1
Chaturbate Username
Diana6153
Hello dear @punker barbie
You helped me before and now I believe in your powerful strength.
2 of my accounts were blocked, which were registered to my documents.
Diana6153 - this is my personal account
Diana54784 - this is the account of the studio - where I worked for the last 2 months, my boss abuses me and doesn’t want to give me my salary... I think it’s his fault that I was blocked, because he threatens me and wants to take 30% of mine income. It hurts me.

Please help me figure out what happened?

I can provide my document details and passport for support. Could someone ruin my reputation? What reason? I always worked honestly and never broke the rules. I'm afraid of losing my job and my fans. Please help me
Support doesn't answer me or give me a ticket number
Help me open a ticket and understand the situation

My email: imhere18@yandex.ru

take care and pray for best :h:

Hello @diana6153 I have confirmed that the support team has resolved your request.
Hello @punker barbie. I can’t buy a “chaturbate promo for 5 minutes” and I can’t send tokens to my models friends. Help me resolve the issue. Chaturbate told me to respond in support. I need new ticket so bad ❤️ my username: diana6153

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.