AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me CB Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2020
colombia
Chaturbate Username
_mary3_
@punker barbie Hola, hace unos días estuve trabajando en mi nueva cuenta como independiente, pero aún tenía abierto el estudio no sé si eso podría implicar un baneo. El caso es que transmití en mi cuenta _mary3_ sin ningún problema al día siguiente recuerdo haber realizado algunos cambios, y haber actualizado mi perfil. No se transmitió ese día. A los dos días de haber trabajado allí intento entrar y sorprender a BANEADA, no me dan ningún motivo, he escrito muchos correos y no obtengo respuesta. Me gustaria tu ayuda. Gracias @punker barbie

hi,
_mary3_ is your (banned) freelance account, but what is your room name in this studio ?
This can be useful to follow for CB support.

Else : I'm not from Chaturbate staff but, I don't think that streaming on both accounts in the same time for a short time (only 1 show ?) would be a big issue for CB ...
as far this studio itself didn't complain regarding eventually some clause in your contract with them if any
=> did you asked the question to this studio directly ?

Upvote 0
Hi, thanks for your help, my username on the studio account is Ashly_dreams also banned, which is even weirder, because when I realized that I hadn't worked on the studio account for several days. I never broadcast on both accounts at the same time. I worked only one day on my personal account and after two days I wanted to broadcast again and surprise BANEADA with a considerable amount of tokens :(, and the studio had no problem, I had already spoken with them that I wanted to become independent, they are quite friendly and I was given the opportunity that while uploading the other personal account, and warn some users (of course at different times) to continue with them ... I hope this can further help to find a solution @punker barbie

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hola, hace unos días estuve trabajando en mi nueva cuenta como independiente, pero aún tenía abierto el estudio no sé si eso podría implicar un baneo. El caso es que transmití en mi cuenta _mary3_ sin ningún problema al día siguiente recuerdo haber realizado algunos cambios, y haber actualizado mi perfil. No se transmitió ese día. A los dos días de haber trabajado allí intento entrar y sorprender a BANEADA, no me dan ningún motivo, he escrito muchos correos y no obtengo respuesta. Me gustaria tu ayuda. Gracias @punker barbie

Support has informed me that your account is under review and they will you update you as soon as their review is complete.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.