AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me choose JerryBoBerry's avatar for the week...;)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Help me choose JerryBoBerry's avatar for the week!

• Picture A (Jerry Atric)

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Picture B (Stud Muffin)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Picture C (What what in the butt)

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • picture D (Anal Whore)

Votes: 23 53.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2011
humboldt county, CA
So I made a lil' sidebet with The JBB Silly Nannies (fantasy football bb's!) and the winner chooses the losers avatar for the week...and guess who won?
vigp2Ce.gif

I just can't decide which avatar represents good ol' Jerry the best and I need your help! So if you could just take a moment and vote for your favorite, I would really appreciate it!

Here are the options:

A.
2xeU11Z.jpg
B.
EBQ5BAw.gif
C.
jKOCZAU.gif
D.
wiqVwMA.gif

Thanks for your help guys! Bahaha!

7WY6m.gif

LiLredhairedgrl said:
So I made a lil' sidebet with The JBB Silly Nannies (fantasy football bb's!) and the winner chooses the losers avatar for the week...and guess who won?
vigp2Ce.gif

I just can't decide which avatar represents good ol' Jerry the best and I need your help! So if you could just take a moment and vote for your favorite, I would really appreciate it!

Here are the options:

A.
2xeU11Z.jpg
B.
EBQ5BAw.gif
C.
jKOCZAU.gif
D.
wiqVwMA.gif

Thanks for your help guys! Bahaha!

7WY6m.gif
Oh that's just mean.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 193
Just because I want to hear Jerry call himself a stud muffin. We've had enough pms that it would make me giggle way too much.

DaisyDameXO said:
I'm going to be honest and say I have no clue what you're talking about. However, I voted because I can't say no to The Garbage Pail Kids.
Fantasy football Daisy! Jerry and I both have teams and we decided on a little wager for the week to make things interesting. Whoever's team had the highest points for the week has the privilege of choosing the losers avatar until next weeks games....and I am sure I will be paying for this next week! Considering the fact that I have no cock, you would think I wouldn't get so cocky huh?
yJDskTh.gif

Edit: So far it is a dead tie between "Jerry Atric" and "Stud Muffin"... :shifty:

Reactions: LadyLuna
I voted C, but I really don't like that it says "faggot dance" :/ I think that song is hilarious though. :dance: You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt? Let's do it in the butt.

This may have something to do with the fact that I finally did anal on cam yesterday! SO PROUD OF MEEEE! ♪♫ Do it in my BUTT!

May I present Jerry's new avatar for the week....

YnAUbFo.gif

Anal whore!

Picture A (Jerry Atric) 18% 18% [ 7 ]
Picture B (Stud Muffin) 13% 13% [ 5 ]
Picture C (What what in the butt) 18% 18% [ 7 ]
picture D (Anal Whore) 51% 51% [ 20 ]

wiqVwMA.gif

Thank you all who participated!

c6GZf.gif

Hey Jerry, if you need any lube I know where to buy the good stuff. :p

Aww, I missed it... I was gonna go for stud muffin.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Status
Not open for further replies.