AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help me please @punker, barbie, I can't create my account because it asks for a passport and I don't have it

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2022
buenos dias @punker barbie , I kindly ask for your help, my problem is that I try to create a model account in caturbate and it does not allow me, since it asks for a passport for age verification and I do not have it since in my country it is very expensive and difficult to acquire, I have already passed emails asking for help from support and they don't help me
my nick name is 'ily_andromeda' and my request (20284715) please help me @punker barbie

I do not know what else to do, and the truth is my first time, and they spoke very well to me about the page, that's why I want to work with chaturbate

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.