AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2023
Hello sir @punker barbie my username in CV is _Arii I am a transgender person; Yesterday it started broadcasting for the first time on my account and everything was fine, today I connected for about an hour and they suspended me but they didn't give me any reason, it appeared that there was someone else on camera but it's me with a wig, makeup and contact lenses, I sent an email to find out the reason for the suspension and they banned my account without giving me a reason @punker barbie I hope you can help me

Hello sir @punker barbie my username in CV is _Arii I am a transgender person; Yesterday it started broadcasting for the first time on my account and everything was fine, today I connected for about an hour and they suspended me but they didn't give me any reason, it appeared that there was someone else on camera but it's me with a wig, makeup and contact lenses, I sent an email to find out the reason for the suspension and they banned my account without giving me a reason @punker barbie I hope you can help me
if it was a suspension, usually once you emailed them, got there reply what to do & stuff, just have to wait a week for it to be lifted. If banned, that process could take longer.

Upvote 0
Hello @_Arii I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22346410
Hello,@punker barbie they still haven't given me an answer, I only have an initial email where they said that apparently someone had reported me because someone who had previously been permanently banned appeared, it is the first time I have tried to work as a model, and I have invested a lot in my physical appearance I don't know what they are talking about or accusing me of, I have only been transmitting I think it could be a mistake and they are confusing me please help me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.