AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help new cam lady

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2016
Hi girls ... Sara from uk.. Not sure if I'm posting on the right thread so don't tell me off... Ok well I have recently joined mfc!! I love it !!! I loveeeee it! Sorry got excited ... Ok so... My payoneer account is set up ... I earned 4000 tokens in tips... In me bloody dressing gown lol!! I'm old aswell haha!! Here's my question girls ... Is it all legit ? Will I get paid ? I'm so happy as I love doing it ... Sara xx

Yeah MFC is legit and has two pay periods per month, the first ends on the 15th and the second ends on the last day of the month. Not sure if you're using the Payoneer bank transfer or the card, but my card usually gets loaded a few hours after the pay period ends, so if I go to sleep on the 31st, it's loaded by the morning. Congratulations on a good start!!!

Yeah MFC is legit and has two pay periods per month, the first ends on the 15th and the second ends on the last day of the month. Not sure if you're using the Payoneer bank transfer or the card, but my card usually gets loaded a few hours after the pay period ends, so if I go to sleep on the 31st, it's loaded by the morning. Congratulations on a good start!!!
Thank you so much for replying ... I have actually found something that I can do that I love ... Was such a dumb ass Friday night.. Started my web cam ( never even used a web cam b4) so off i went pressing buttons ! Oh good gracious the boys in the room were amazing ! They taught me how to get tips! Everything ... I'm 46 mum of 7 ... Everyday normal mum.. I don't drink but my mates on FB scream laughing at my FB videos and posts ( singing and stuff not cam stuff) mfc is fantastic I'm getting paid to have fun! Well what with POF and TINDER !! the judgemental sort give it away free every night on there apps!! Lol... I'm just so happy I have the confidence to flash my flesh and make the boys in my room happy !!! My daughter is 24 she's the one who told me about it !! Any tips appreciated... Not tokens lol.. I know most of the dos n donts... I got 500 tokens 2 Skype 3 mins ? I read that was allowed ? So grateful for your reply Hun!! I'm a happy mumma now !! Xxx

Yay another UK lady here! First of all, congratulations, it seems like you are off to a great start! Now it's important to be consistent with times you sign on, so your fans can easily find you!

For more tips and tricks, get verified on here in Models only section - heaps of useful info for models!

Yeah taking tokens for skype shows is pretty standard, most models do it :)

Yay another UK lady here! First of all, congratulations, it seems like you are off to a great start! Now it's important to be consistent with times you sign on, so your fans can easily find you!

For more tips and tricks, get verified on here in Models only section - heaps of useful info for models!

Yeah taking tokens for skype shows is pretty standard, most models do it :)
I love it!! I think the young ones like the older lady with a passion ... I get tipped like 100 tokens just to pm them a line or two ... Must admit though I do banter in the room a lot ... So being old and having wrinkles must count for something ... I feel privileged sometimes to look at these guys! Awsome body's !! Thanks for replying.. Can't wait for weekend to entertain Mrs mummas Boys!! Lol .... I lovvveeeee it xxx

I love it!! I think the young ones like the older lady with a passion ... I get tipped like 100 tokens just to pm them a line or two ... Must admit though I do banter in the room a lot ... So being old and having wrinkles must count for something ... I feel privileged sometimes to look at these guys! Awsome body's !! Thanks for replying.. Can't wait for weekend to entertain Mrs mummas Boys!! Lol .... I lovvveeeee it xxx

Sara i think it'd be a really good idea for you to give the camgirl wiki a read! https://www.camgirlwiki.com/

Camming is a LOT of fun but things like skype etc can potentially expose your location so just be aware of that. With your family that may be a cause for concern? There are ways around it - VPNs etc but you will need a little learning curve.

I also want to make sure you know you're being recorded and your stream will be put on the internet. I only mention these two things because it seems like you are very very new at all of this and I don't want you to be devestated if you find out these things later, so i apologize if you already knew this.

Be safe and have fun it sounds like you're off to a great start! Remember that you have a "new Model" tag on mfc which is bringing you extra traffic right now so make the most out of it. Make sure you tell members to add you to their friendslist so they can find you easily again. And use the same caution you would in real life when someone promises you something - if its too good to be true it is. There are a paticular breed of members that target new models and try to scam them OR control them. If members have helpful advice about how camrooms work thats great but remember that they may have ulterior motives for saying things, never be scared to come get a second opinion from the forum here etc.

This all sounds rather negative and I didn't want it to be. It sounds like you're having a really good time and i just want that to continue for you. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.