AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help please new to MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 3, 2024
Hi there!

I am brand new to MFC and the world of camming, I have spent the last few days trying to set everything up ie Tip Menu etc on MFC Share.

My question is, when I go live, how come MFC Share and Tip menu doesn't appear in my chat? will it automatically be there for members and guests to see when they enter my room? I'm just wondering why I cant see it. Am I supposed to put a link to it in my chatbox somewhere?

I am also wondering how so many models have cute profiles with different colours and amazing wallpapers etc... how do I create one like this?

Please advise , thank you xo

how come MFC Share and Tip menu doesn't appear in my chat?
Viewers see a link at the top of the screen. You don't have to take any additional steps to link it anywhere.

I am also wondering how so many models have cute profiles with different colours and amazing wallpapers etc... how do I create one like this?
Here's a relatively old thread about MFC profiles (which are even less important these days, since MFC Share is the superior place for your stuff now)