AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2022
There was a problem with the studio Iv been with for two years I got in touch with streammate about it and they took it serious and shut down the studio so I’m now a independent webcam girl.

The problem is iv not been paid for now two weeks and I am still unable to work because when I go online it doesn’t show my profile even when I type my username in it doesn’t come up so I’m getting 0 traffic.

I’m also aware that it takes weeks to receive a payment when your independent and I have a mortgage and bills to pay. I am in full panic mode and have cried every day since it happened.

I’m wanting to get transferred to Boleyn models as iv heard good things, does anyone have any advice for me atall?

Status
Not open for further replies.