AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help regarding payment options

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2011
Hey,

I'm looking for any payment processor that allows the recipient to retrieve real hard cash (i.e. no store giftcards or fake virtual credit card).
So far I've encountered:
  • GiftRocket
  • Snapcash
  • Google Wallet

But none of these works if you are outside the United States.

Does anyone know a service that would allow to do that? With privacy in mind of course.

eclipse76 said:
Hey,

I'm looking for any payment processor that allows the recipient to retrieve real hard cash (i.e. no store giftcards or fake virtual credit card).
So far I've encountered:
  • GiftRocket
  • Snapcash
  • Google Wallet

But none of these works if you are outside the United States.

Does anyone know a service that would allow to do that? With privacy in mind of course.
I have a payoneer card and guys outside the US can load money onto my card that way - all they need is the email address associated with the card. Works perfectly :)

Reactions: eclipse76
Thank you. But I've read/heard that the fees are kind of outrageous for the recipient. Can you confirm/infirm?

I understand Payoneer aren't keen on private loads, especially if we use it as a regular payment process. I have guys transfer money to my business bank account.

I generally don't use payoneer as a payment processor but do receive a fair amount of private loads - mostly as gifts. I have used it to receive money on average about 5-10 times a month for the past 6 months without any issue. The fees vary depending on the amount being loaded so $200 load for example incurs a $7.50 fee. You can choose to pay the fee or have the recipient pay it. If you pay the fee the model incurs no charge. The link to load onto a card is here: https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx

Attachments

• payoneer.JPG
    payoneer.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 100
I'm not worried nor asking about fees regarding my end, but for the owner of the account: ATM withdraw, store purchase with the card? And/or transfer to a bank account.

eclipse76 said:
I'm not worried nor asking about fees regarding my end, but the account hand: ATM withdraw, store purchase with the card? And/or transfer to a bank account.

The money will reach her payoneer card without any fees her end if you pay them. There are costs after that depend on where/how she uses the money and the amount (for example there is a charge per atm withdrawl - if she can withdraw the full amount in one transaction it will reduce this cost). The conversion rate payoneer uses could also impact the amount (assuming she is from outside the US). The FAQs with regards to charges on my account are in the image below - it may vary depending on the account.

Also I know some girls have a payoneer account but no card - the money is added straight to their bank account. They would therefore avoid atm fees but I am not sure if you can receive a cardload if you have this set up or if you are charged in this instance for the money to reach your account.

Attachments

• payoneer2.JPG
    payoneer2.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.