AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help Tip Menu

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2021
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Twitter Username
@aaliyahknowles
Chaturbate Username
_aaliyahknowles
Hello guys good night, I am Brazilian and I work professionally as a camgirl for 5 years I work on a Site called Camera Prive, in case you don’t know this one is my profile: https://cameraprive.com/br/aaliyah-knowles, but I I started working at Chaturbate yesterday, this is my profile Chaturbate: https://chaturbate.com/_aaliyahknowles , and I'm a little lost, because the Chaturbate site is very different from what I'm used to, so I'm really lost. I created a tipmenu and I would like your opinion, about my tip menu if the values are OK and what i can improve, thanks is that i really am lost and i need help, this is my tip menu so what do you think ??? you give your opinion please, if these values are good or suggestion of values thank you.

3 Hello, Aaliyah!
9 If You Like My Hair Style
21 If I'm Cute And Sexy
23 You Like The Show
25 Show Appreciation
33 Blow a Kiss
40 Stand Up And Turn Around
42 Spoil me with Gifts ;) :h:
45 Show Tongue
50 Show Armpits
53 Song Appreciation
55 Song Request
65 Middle Finger Just For You:h:
66 Show Feet
69 Aheago Face
77 Hydrate
95 Off-Line Love!
99 Roll The Dice
100 Keep Going, I'm Loving This!:h:
101 I love you Aaliyah! :h:
102 Spit On Boobs
105 Drool On Boobs
144 Suck Toes
150 PM
155 Show Ass
199 Show Boobs
200 10 spanks
222 Chocolate Starfish
266 Doggy Style
333 Show Pussy
366 Twerk One Song
399 Pussy Spread
420 If u Want To Fuck Me
500 Start Private With Me :h:
666 Aaliyah's Premium Snapchat 4 life time !!:h::h:
777 Naked 5 Minutes
999 Naked 10 Minutes
1222 Fingering Tease 10 Minutes
1234 Just For Fun!
1666 Instant Cum Show! :h:

Last edited:
As a user, too long. Keep it simple and to maybe 20 items and more basic things. Most guys on Cb you'll be struggling to get them to tip at all and most are cheap. You don't want to make it much more complicated than "Flash Boobs = N tokens." Fine to throw in a few extra fun things beyond the basics. Also keep it to things you do mostly. e.g., Something like "9 You like my hairstyle" and "420 if Want To Fuck Me" pretty much nobody will do. If the latter is what you want, then make it "420 Fuck me with my dildo 5 minutes" or something along those lines. "77 Hydrate" and some others nobody likely will do. No reason to be there. Just clutters your list.

I'd never tell anyone what to charge but your prices for some things seem high relative to your competition on Cb. Especially for a new model. Go look at some other girls in the same categories and get an idea of what they're charging. e.g., "500 Start Private With Me" you'll have very few privates. Just charge what you want within your private rate. Start out a little lower overall. You can always raise the prices as you go.

Also if you're using Lovense, then put some thought into how your tip menu works with your Lovense levels. e.g., one model I know well has Medium set to 15 and a 15 tip set to Show Feet. So that's easy to do over and over for a tip at that level. Hopefully that makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: anabeauty37
As a user, too long. Keep it simple and to maybe 20 items and more basic things. Most guys on Cb you'll be struggling to get them to tip at all and most are cheap. You don't want to make it much more complicated than "Flash Boobs = N tokens." Fine to throw in a few extra fun things beyond the basics. Also keep it to things you do mostly. e.g., Something like "9 You like my hairstyle" and "420 if Want To Fuck Me" pretty much nobody will do. If the latter is what you want, then make it "420 Fuck me with my dildo 5 minutes" or something along those lines. "77 Hydrate" and some others nobody likely will do. No reason to be there. Just clutters your list.

I'd never tell anyone what to charge but your prices for some things seem high relative to your competition on Cb. Especially for a new model. Go look at some other girls in the same categories and get an idea of what they're charging. e.g., "500 Start Private With Me" you'll have very few privates. Just charge what you want within your private rate. Start out a little lower overall. You can always raise the prices as you go.

Also if you're using Lovense, then put some thought into how your tip menu works with your Lovense levels. e.g., one model I know well has Medium set to 15 and a 15 tip set to Show Feet. So that's easy to do over and over for a tip at that level. Hopefully that makes sense.
Many thanks! by the answer

I completely agree with the user above. Too many options and prices seem to be extremely high. It's your choice to make the prices whatever you want ofcourse, but it will certainly scare off many people who come into your room.
I always like it if a model has lots of options to choose from, but all these 'just for fun' tips are a bit useless. And 150 for a pm? You can but with this price, it seems you rather not get any. Better just say you don't want pm's instead.

I completely agree with the user above. Too many options and prices seem to be extremely high. It's your choice to make the prices whatever you want ofcourse, but it will certainly scare off many people who come into your room.
I always like it if a model has lots of options to choose from, but all these 'just for fun' tips are a bit useless. And 150 for a pm? You can but with this price, it seems you rather not get any. Better just say you don't want pm's instead.
Thank you I will redo! my tip menu

u can add, oil/cream on boobs, oil on ass, oil all over my body, change outfit, heels on, stokings on .. lick nips if you can ..etc

First impression thoughts:

3 Hello, Aaliyah!

I would probably make this 1 token instead of 3.

9 If You Like My Hair Style
21 If I'm Cute And Sexy

These are kinda the same thing so I would get rid of one of them.

23 You Like The Show
25 Show Appreciation

Also similar. Keep the the 25 as that's how many tokens it is for someone to rate you.

33 Blow a Kiss

A bit high for a kiss, imo

42 Spoil me with Gifts ;) :h:

42 tokens = $2. That's not really spoiling. I would remove this.

53 Song Appreciation

Meh, song appreciation goes with appreciation, in general, I think. I would get rid of this.

95 Off-Line Love!

If you're offline, they can't see your tip menu. No need to have this.

102 Spit On Boobs
105 Drool On Boobs

Similar things so just get rid of one.

222 Chocolate Starfish
266 Doggy Style

If you're doing a chocolate starfish, you're probably already in doggy style so I would get rid of the latter.

366 Twerk One Song

This seems a bit high for twerking.

420 If u Want To Fuck Me

I don't feel this is necessary.

1222 Fingering Tease 10 Minutes
1234 Just For Fun!

I would get rid of "just for fun" and have the "fingering tease 10 minutes" set at 1234.

hmmm some prices are real high like 150 for pm. And 500 for start private? People anyway tip for every minute of pvt. I think its not necessary. And yes too many options. You should make it shorter and lower some prices. And 1234 just for fun. If i would be user i wouldnt know what it means and what i will get for that big price which is 1234 tokens.

Hi guys, thank you all for your help with my first menu of tips, I remade based on your opinions and suggestions, what do you think now ??? and some fun items I left at Roll The Dice!

Tip Menu 2.0

1 Hi, Aaliyah!
5 Send Kiss
21 If You Like My Hair Style
22 Song request
25 Show Appreciation
30 Stand up and turn around
33 Aheago Face
34 Flash Tongue
35 Flash Armpits
40 Hydrate
45 Middle Finger Just For You:h:
52 Keep Going, I'm Loving This!:h:
53 I love you Aaliyah! :h:
57 Roll The Dice
58 Flash Feet/Soles
60 Suck Toes and lick Fingers
70 Flash Boobs
73 Play With Tits And Suck and Lick Nipples
75 Drool on Boobs
77 Flash Ass
80 10 Times Slap Ass
82 Chocolate Starfish(Show Ass Hole)
85 Flash Pussy
88 Pussy Spread
87 10 Times Pussy Slaps
92 Twerk 1 Song
125 C2C watch your cam 10 minutes
150 PM Private Message Short Questions
300 Start Private With Me :h:
420 Spoil me with Gifts ;) :h:
666 Aaliyah's Premium Snapchat 4 life time !!:h:
999 Naked 10 Minutes
1222 Fuck Pussy with Dildo 10 minutes
1234 Fuck Ass with Dildo 10 minutes
1666 Instant Cum Show! :h:

Roll The Dice:

Put on Heels
Attempt to Moolwalk (Like Michael Jackson)
Attempt to Lick Elbows
Attempt Feet behind Head (1 Minute)
The original sexy crawl
Hula Hoop (1 Minute)
10 Jumping Jacks
10 Squats
Oil Boobs
Oil Ass
Show Ass in Doggy with Panties
Show Ass in Doggy without Panties
Sensual Dance 1 Song
Cameltoe Up Close
Pillow Humps
1 Minute BJ Dildo Tease
1 Minute Handjob Tease
1 Minutes FootJob Tease
Bouncing Boobies Out Of Top
20 Paddle Spanks
Double Dildo Toy (Double Penetration) 10 Minutes

hmmm some prices are real high like 150 for pm. And 500 for start private? People anyway tip for every minute of pvt. I think its not necessary. And yes too many options. You should make it shorter and lower some prices. And 1234 just for fun. If i would be user i wouldnt know what it means and what i will get for that big price which is 1234 tokens.
Many thanks for the reply ❤️❤️❤️

Since it's been mentioned twice, requiring 500 tokens to start a private is completely fine. It shows that the person is serious and isn't going to waste your time by going private, taking you out of chat and viewers, then just bouncing after a few minutes. I used to require 500 tokens before a private and no one ever complained about it. I didn't like it for other reasons with the main one being that I once had 2 different people tip it at the same time. That was a bit of a mess. Another reason is that its a breach of member privacy (when someone tipped it, then everyone else would know that they were the one who was taking me in private) What I did was raise my per minute rate and I also now require a 10 minute minimum. You can certainly keep the 500 token requirement, but I would recommend doing what I did instead. It's far cleaner and more efficient.

Since it's been mentioned twice, requiring 500 tokens to start a private is completely fine. It shows that the person is serious and isn't going to waste your time by going private, taking you out of chat and viewers, then just bouncing after a few minutes. I used to require 500 tokens before a private and no one ever complained about it. I didn't like it for other reasons with the main one being that I once had 2 different people tip it at the same time. That was a bit of a mess. Another reason is that its a breach of member privacy (when someone tipped it, then everyone else would know that they were the one who was taking me in private) What I did was raise my per minute rate and I also now require a 10 minute minimum. You can certainly keep the 500 token requirement, but I would recommend doing what I did instead. It's far cleaner and more efficient.
Thank you Brit I followed your advice and redid the Tip Menu, I posted already but the post is still up, thank you very much for this super help ❤️❤️❤️

Several things in your Roll the Dice are very cool. Dance, pillow hump, oily. As a member I would rather see those things in your tipmenu than those "I love you', "keep going' etc. options.
But maybe it's a way for you to get people pick the Dice Roll more often.

Also. boobflash 70, play with boobs 73. With these two options so close in price, I would be surprised if people would ever pick the first option. Same goes for pussy flash and spread pussy. You could consider making the prices a bit more further apart by about 15-20 tokens

Several things in your Roll the Dice are very cool. Dance, pillow hump, oily. As a member I would rather see those things in your tipmenu than those "I love you', "keep going' etc. options.
But maybe it's a way for you to get people pick the Dice Roll more often.

Also. boobflash 70, play with boobs 73. With these two options so close in price, I would be surprised if people would ever pick the first option. Same goes for pussy flash and spread pussy. You could consider making the prices a bit more further apart by about 15-20 tokens
Thanks for the answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.