AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with a non-nude tip menu

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brit

Cam Model
Aug 18, 2019
The Matrix
allmylinks.com
I'm non-nude and am struggling a bit coming up with an interesting and fair tip menu. I've looked at many tip menus, but haven't found any for non-nude models. I've thought about adding things like: "show feet", "show shoulders", "show legs", "stand up", "stand up and show back", "lift shirt", "dance", etc., but I'm not entirely sure how I should price these things or if these are things that I should even have on a tip menu. I already dance a lot in my room because 1) I absolutely love dancing and if I hear a song I enjoy dancing to, I can't help myself and 2) people tend to tip a lot when I do start dancing. With that in mind, should that even be on the tip menu? Maybe make it to "dance for a full song" or something like that.....? I don't ever remove my clothing when it's in public, but for group shows, I do a full strip tease leaving just my bra and underwear on.

What my room tags are: nonnude, chill, sexyvoice, tease, dance (the last 3 were suggested to me by members - it feels weird to market myself. I wish that members could choose tags that they feel best represent a model and the top 5 were used instead.)

Things I've done or are comfortable with doing are the above and: lifting my shirt to expose my bra, playing with my breasts, putting on lotion, showing my underwear, masturbating and lowering the camera slowly and occasionally, fake moaning, spanking myself, bending over to show cleavage or to expose more of my ass, and singing. I'm sure there's more, but these are the first things I can think of.

I also ask people if there's anything in particular that they would like to listen to and will often get anywhere from 1-50 tokens for a song request. Should I put this on the tip menu as well? If so, how much should I charge for that?

On one hand, I think that I do okayish with tips and don't want people to feel too intimidated by my tip menu. On the other hand, maybe I should have set prices for things. I don't ever do something if it's demanded and will only do things if someone tips me and requests it in a tip note. But the tips are incredibly variable. The same person might tip me 5 tokens to show my shoulders, but will then tip me 25, tip me 10, continue to sporadically tip me 10, and then tip a final 5+ thanking me and I then cover them back up. Same for my feet. If I have a set price for something, should I specify an amount of time?

Additionally, if there are multiple tips coming in, how do you juggle that? If I'm masturbating or dancing, do I just stop doing it to show my feet? Or am I to assume that people are tipping because they like what they're currently seeing? Maybe I could add something like "please specify your request in your tip note, otherwise I will just assume that you are tipping me out of enjoyment."

Have a set price for things it helps, like if you walked into a coffee shop and asked 10 people how much your drink should be you’ll get various answers. People like to know what’s available and what it’s going to cost them. Imagine yourself as any other business.

If dancing is something you charge for, don’t do it for free. Or at least not very long. Remember you’re like a store. Yeah some people pass out free samples but they are tiny and there to encourage the purchase.

As for what’s on your tip menu that’s completely up to what kinds of shows you enjoy doing and unique to the individual. Some non-nude items I have used beyond bodypart flashes include: song choice, hydrate me, smoking, play the ukulele, do an asl song, tell a cheesy joke, tie a cherry stem with my tongue or unwrap a candy with just my mouth, put ice in my shirt, change clothes, change my camera angle, squats, bench press, lots of exercise stuff, change my hair, take off my makeup, Diamond art, write your name on my body or set, flirt with me, send me a kiss, tip if I made you smile, tip if you’re horny, tip if it’s too quiet, I make mock tails, and candy live sometimes for tips, reading, tell a dirty story, answer questions, truth or dare, ignore you, sing , cartwheels, paint, tie dye, eat food, blow a kiss, booty shake.... like it goes on forever and is dependent on who you are as a performer

Best of luck

Thank you for the advice. I guess I just need to throw something together and then adjust if the prices are too low/high.

That's cool that you know asl. I pretty much only know the alphabet.

Reactions: NerdyZoey
Status
Not open for further replies.