AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 7, 2024
Hi

I have been trying since yesterday to upload my Italian ID, the front side is ok but the back side gets rejected each time.

I have read in the log that my ID was once identified as a Benin driver license missing my birth date, but it was an Italian ID and the birth date is on the front side, evidently something is not working.

My CB username is the same as this one

Hello @punker barbie,
last week I submitted the same support request via CB website's support, and I haven't received a reply yet, and now I just sent another message via email, and still haven't received a ticket by the way.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your support.

I have just received two replies, one claiming that my photo was blurred - that doesn't explain why I had no issue whatever with the front side before trying to scan the back side -, the other offering me kindly to attach a photo, which I will do during daylight with optimal lighting in order to get a clean photo.

Oddly enough just last week I had to upload my id in order to confirm my identity for a bank I have an account with, and I had to try a few times to capture the back side, but I was stuck with the selfie step until I installed their Android app, and made it successfully on my first attempt whereas I previously failed one dozen times using Chrome.

Last edited:
Upvote 0