AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with camming in a foreign country/SIM cards

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
I cam in the UK, mostly from my phone, and am thinking of doing a bit of travelling. I want to go to Spain and Portugal and would like to cam from there too. So what are my options here? Pay as you go SIM cards? How do I find out about deals and what networks to go with? I don't want to fly over there to find that I can't work and can't afford to fly home lol Anyone here with any experience of camming from a phone in either Spain or Portugal? Thanks for the help.

I cam in the UK, mostly from my phone, and am thinking of doing a bit of travelling. I want to go to Spain and Portugal and would like to cam from there too. So what are my options here? Pay as you go SIM cards? How do I find out about deals and what networks to go with? I don't want to fly over there to find that I can't work and can't afford to fly home lol Anyone here with any experience of camming from a phone in either Spain or Portugal? Thanks for the help.
No experience camming from my phone but from experience of travelling in Europe with a UK sim card, there is a limit on data as part of your package. A pretty tiny limit. You'd probably need to pick up one locally and that might get complicated if you need to provide proof of residence.

ohh i am living now in Portugal , moved last month . JUST DONT DREAM you can work with a sim card lol. i was lucky enough to find fast a place with internet included , otherwise i would have been in great shit .

so let me detail it as shortest as possible . here ALL sim cards have limited intergent gigabites , that meand that after 2-3 days streaming you are out of internet . There is no such sim card or even contract on the pfone that you have unlimited internet service! and same applys for Spain because someone i know moved there and it was a nightmare. You can buy more internet gigas after the ones are finished but it will cost you around 40 dollars per day!!!!!!!!

So if you want to visit here and work be sure to find an apartment holiday rental that has internet included , but here be carefull too because many have the same internet for 3-4 apartmens so you will can not stream anyway!

the best solution is to update your UK sim card with a non limited internet included in roaming too . but i tell you this will not have super speed , but at least you will not pay every 3 days internet at huge prices .

Reactions: Bulllgod
check out the localized versions of orange, vodafone and tmobile sites for the countries you are looking to visit and see what data packages they provide on their pre-paid plans.

For spain it looks like at the moment you can get 135gb of data for 25 euros that will last for 28 days.

The speeds you get are going to be dependent on if you get decent 4g signal wherever you are.

check out the localized versions of orange, vodafone and tmobile sites for the countries you are looking to visit and see what data packages they provide on their pre-paid plans.

For spain it looks like at the moment you can get 135gb of data for 25 euros that will last for 28 days.

The speeds you get are going to be dependent on if you get decent 4g signal wherever you are.
thats what my friend had , after 3 days was not able to keep even 1 site online , they dont say it but after a certain number of giga its touched then they reduce drastically the speed , you still have internet but you cant stream !

if you want then speed again they will make you take a better package that will last 5 days and then if you want more you must pay extra , every extra giga they taxed her 10 euro!

Status
Not open for further replies.