AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with my CB account please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Matthew_johson37
Hi good day @punker barbie With all the respect in the world and with the best energy I come to ask you to help me, I am desperate and almost crazy with no alternatives...
Since my CB account was suspended a month ago I have not been able to find a job and I had to give up the apartment where I lived because I did not have enough money to pay the rent I have come to beg you to enable my account or allow me to create a new one. I have not violated the cb rules again and it should be noted that now I know the terms and conditions by heart, I am a human being human And as a human we make mistakes but it won't happen again I promise and all my mistake was not having stopped that user who said inappropriate things in my public chat I am stupid for having followed the conversation of that user and I feel that this month of suspension is more than enough for me. I have no way to help my mother that every.day we go out to the streets to try to find a job and sell sweets but we do not earn anything money please I would be so grateful if you allow me to return to my account or allow me to create a new one.. I am willing to work more than 12 hours that I normally worked between 8 and 9 hours I am willing to give half of my income to cb or have my earnings discounted as a fine. I am willing to sign any agreement with cb to let me return. If I could pay for my breach of the terms with jail, I would, I am so grateful to Chaturbate for the time they allowed me to access th platform, please review my case. My username is MATTHEW_JOHNSON37 And my email is tatan0.0dsc@gmail.com please just help me with a solution..I know they are good people and they will be able to help me put any condition but please allow me to return me and My family depends on CB.. please

Status
Not open for further replies.