AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help with viewers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2020
Italy
Chaturbate Username
artemisi4
Hi, I have a question. Do I have fuck it up my start on CB? I have registered on CB on the first of December more or less and got verified the day after but I started camming on the site on the first of January because my computer broke and could not stream in any other way.

Does chaturbate give new status for few days to new model?
Because at the moment it's super hard for me to get viewers, when I go online I have max 12 viewers and half of it are anonymous.

On other website instead with the new model status you can try the first few days to rack up as much followers as possible and the start is completely different.

So I was wondering if you get a NEW status on CB as well for the first few days or hours and Can I Make a new account and delete my old one?

Thanks for the help!

You missed the new cam period indeed. It starts the second that you get the mail that your account has been age verified.

You can try to make a new account or you can send a mail to chaturbate support asking if they can give you the new model status manually. I've read of cases where they do this.

Good luck

Upvote 0
You missed the new cam period indeed. It starts the second that you get the mail that your account has been age verified.

You can try to make a new account or you can send a mail to chaturbate support asking if they can give you the new model status manually. I've read of cases where they do this.

Good luck
Thanks for your help!
I got the new status back after emailing the support :)

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
I do not understand one thing though...
I had 145 viewers and I was on page 8-9. There were performers that had 10-50 viewers and were on page 2-3-4... Why? I had all registered viewers, but almost no one was tipping. Is that the reason I was so badly placed?

Upvote 0
I had 145 viewers and I was on page 8-9. There were performers that had 10-50 viewers and were on page 2-3-4... Why? I had all registered viewers, but almost no one was tipping. Is that the reason I was so badly placed?
Just being a registered user alone isn’t the only factor.

Reactions: Artemisi4
Upvote 0

Room placement on CB depends on the number of registered users who purchased tokens, greys don't count. Also, it may take a few minutes for CB to update the room count, so you may not see users who just entered the room. :)

Upvote 0
Room placement on CB depends on the number of registered users who purchased tokens, greys don't count. Also, it may take a few minutes for CB to update the room count, so you may not see users who just entered the room. :)

still "not only"... and we figure that greys and even anonymous count (or did count in the past).
Many threads on this forum try to understand well the algorithm but it concerns also
the amount of token in the room, the thumb-ups, the current activity (current tips, we can guess), and other factors (like "new" flag or else)

also, I figure that when you closed your room with a placement , you'll open it keeping this placement next time to avert doing all the way through pages... so yes, you can see empty rooms at a good place

Upvote 0
still "not only"... and we figure that greys and even anonymous count (or did count in the past).
Many threads on this forum try to understand well the algorithm but it concerns also
the amount of token in the room, the thumb-ups, the current activity (current tips, we can guess), and other factors (like "new" flag or else)

also, I figure that when you closed your room with a placement , you'll open it keeping this placement next time to avert doing all the way through pages... so yes, you can see empty rooms at a good place

Lol I've been using CB for 3 years and I just discovered this. Thanks for the info!

Upvote 0
Thanks for all the answers, I still wonder how is it possible to get started on CB at the moment and being not even successfull but at least pay for the electricity I'm spending keeping my studio light on lol

I'm reading hundreds of thread and still truggling mainly with basic traffic and tipping.

If I'm naked they just watch and don't tip, if I'm not naked is the same story. I try to keep a conversation but most ppl enter and leave like in one second or even less.
I understand it takes time but if I get no traffic at all in my room how am I gonna get to the next level? I believe this is the problem of most new user so I know I'm mostly asking a question that has no clear answer... I'm just a bit depressed of spending 6-8 hours in front of a cam and have no one almost tipping me or paying interest.

This is me but on my chaturbate profile there are more free pics, I'm.not a supermodel but I believe my body is attractive and my face is ok. I try to do my best but is just not working :(
IMG_20180331_180706.jpg

Upvote 0
I have a lush and a hush. 1080p streaming 8k bitrate, studio light, all settings are good, I have a tip menu a lovense menu and a auto goal bot :(
I don't know where to bang my had anymore ahaha

Upvote 0
1 album with few pics is easier to open than many albums with 1 pic in each ;)

That's not bad to let few pics for free, so that "smart" users can see your face without shouting "Face please" in the chat ie ^^
Maybe you can add also few paying pics to make more 'pro' (ie 1 or 2 albums for 150 or 200tk each).

Upvote 0
I had similar experience with Chaturbate.
Settings, resolution and lighting are good, I have a lush and I think good goals and tip menu.
Still, I hardly made anything, and only 1 time I reached 100 viewers...
I didn't use my NEW tag smartly that's for sure. But I was wondering if the new tag actually does anything.
Other cam sites have their own category for new people and I'm not sure CB's help at all or just puts 'NEW' in the corner of your thumbnail.

Upvote 0
I had similar experience with Chaturbate.
Settings, resolution and lighting are good, I have a lush and I think good goals and tip menu.
Still, I hardly made anything, and only 1 time I reached 100 viewers...
I didn't use my NEW tag smartly that's for sure. But I was wondering if the new tag actually does anything.
Other cam sites have their own category for new people and I'm not sure CB's help at all or just puts 'NEW' in the corner of your thumbnail.

CB has a "new" category too but it, and all other categories (except gender specific) are all at the bottom, and there is only a few of them (new,exhibitionist, and then it goes by age, or pvt prices, or region).
I use a TamperMonkey script that adds a new tab at the top to the right of "followers" and it places ALL of those categories here. It makes it so much easier and better. Not sure why CB can't do that.

Upvote 0
Login in time and how often you login. This is why people who have been camming for a while always push CONSISTENCY. Sites promote those who login everyday for a period of time (even if you don't get many tokens), you go up in ranking. I know for me the more I log on during the week the lower the page number I'm on. This is why you create a schedule!

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
I logged every day for 7 days straight and it didn't change a thing. I got a bit depressed from it ahahah i'm gonna keep trying.. I didn't expect to make 5000 tokens each hour but 1000tokens a day would have been nice. I was doing 7-8 hours a day and got only freeloaders and spammer :( maybe chaturbate is not meant for me... I don't know.

Login in time and how often you login. This is why people who have been camming for a while always push CONSISTENCY. Sites promote those who login everyday for a period of time (even if you don't get many tokens), you go up in ranking. I know for me the more I log on during the week the lower the page number I'm on. This is why you create a schedule!

Upvote 0
1 album with few pics is easier to open than many albums with 1 pic in each ;)

That's not bad to let few pics for free, so that "smart" users can see your face without shouting "Face please" in the chat ie ^^
Maybe you can add also few paying pics to make more 'pro' (ie 1 or 2 albums for 150 or 200tk each).
Thanks for your suggestion, I will look into it.
Appreciated your help

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.