AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hi @punker barbie,my name is Arian_fox I'm active model in CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2022
Asia
Chaturbate Username
arian_fox
my name is @arian_fox I'm active model in CB, recently i have got ban no idea for what,there no explanation. there says "we have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service
pls I'd like any help. Pls @punker barbie I need your help i need this account. will there be an opportunity to find out the reason and if I violated the conditions, I will not do it from now on
Earlier i wrote to CB's support they replied "
As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.