AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2021
Hi ,please can tell me wich is the best site who remove pics and videos on internet?i am cam model. Thank u so much

i only know which i not recommend. DMCA- im not sure how is now ( i was writing to them 2 or 3 years ago) but having their sign doesnt do nothing and when i wrote to them to delete videos they wrote me back that i need pay 200$ for removing videos and another 100 for making surethat they wont appear again :D

Upvote 0
Did notice that about all this kinda stuff, seems you have to pay monthly for protection kinda thing for the good methods & removal of stuff. Some sites might remove your stuff if you find them & email about it, but hear mixed stuff on that process also

Upvote 0
Thank u so much for answers,I worked befor with cam model protection ,they remove more ...but after apear double pics and videos.....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.