AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hooray! Happy Krampus Night, Everyone!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2010
Pd0ko.jpg

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus)

On December 5, Santa Claus' helper-demon Krampus roams the world, punishing the naughty children of the world with whippings, and sometimes even tossing the particularly bad ones into his basket, so as to transport them to HELL.

Surely, it's the most wonderful time of the year!

Anyone ever witness/take part in a Krampusnacht celebration? I've only seen video/pics, but it seems like a hoot.

o581X.jpg

I can't describe how much I want need that shirt now.

Anyway, more pictures of Krampus costumes:

(In drawings Krampus is usually seen with a very long tongue, and since he's described as an Incubus I think the tongue thing may be implying something.)
AQzH6.jpg

(This is one of my favorites)
4zmND.jpg

(Another of my favorites)
dveXR.jpg

(This little girl is remaining surprisingly composed. If I had experienced Krampus at this age, I would have freaked right the fuck out.)
vJg0z.jpg

(I always imagine that they're walking in slow motion in this picture, perhaps with an explosion behind them, all to the soundtrack of Kenny Loggins' "Danger Zone")
dLVps.jpg

(Wait, are those still horns coming out of his head, or...?)
JoSV6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.