AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hope you read this amber

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2023
I am writing today to formally appeal the banned placed on my account. My account was banned on juanry 2023, I was told my account was banned for the following reason: Altered/Falsified Identification, I just wanted to know why my account got banned, as far as I remember that I submitted an Original and legit Id’s and didn’t commit any single violation on your platform I have this account since january 2023 , I keep sending you email but still I am receiving the same response “ As we trust you are aware, you ability to access your account has been disabled and your ability to access your account will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform Is permanent.” In this case, I would like to appeal regarding on putting my account banned because I know myself that I didn’t altered/falsified my Id’s and I did not create any violation/s at all, and I firmly believe that you have just mistakenly banned my account for no reason and even I didn’t receive a final warning or notification. I am hoping that you will take action on my account as needed, and looking forward resorting my account because I have a lot of proof to show if you need It, Thank you and have a nice day. Username: mistresscumhard however, I truly did not take actions that violate the Terms Of Service Agreement Or Community Guidelines, and I believe my account was banned by mistake because I believe this Is a error by upgrading site.

I am writing today to formally appeal the banned placed on my account. My account was banned on juanry 2023, I was told my account was banned for the following reason: Altered/Falsified Identification, I just wanted to know why my account got banned, as far as I remember that I submitted an Original and legit Id’s and didn’t commit any single violation on your platform I have this account since january 2023 , I keep sending you email but still I am receiving the same response “ As we trust you are aware, you ability to access your account has been disabled and your ability to access your account will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform Is permanent.” In this case, I would like to appeal regarding on putting my account banned because I know myself that I didn’t altered/falsified my Id’s and I did not create any violation/s at all, and I firmly believe that you have just mistakenly banned my account for no reason and even I didn’t receive a final warning or notification. I am hoping that you will take action on my account as needed, and looking forward resorting my account because I have a lot of proof to show if you need It, Thank you and have a nice day. Username: mistresscumhard however, I truly did not take actions that violate the Terms Of Service Agreement Or Community Guidelines, and I believe my account was banned by mistake because I believe this Is a error by upgrading site.
@punker barbie hope u see this post

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.