AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hot Cereal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenHedonist

V.I.P. AmberLander
Oct 13, 2011
Eastside Shambhala
Twitter Username
@ZenHedonist
Continuing on with food threads, what's your fav hot cereal?

Oatmeal? Rolled or steel cut?

Cream hot cereals like Cream of Wheat or Cream of Rice?

What do you put in, and or on it? Fruit, nuts, sugar, milk, etc?

Do you eat them year-round or just in the cooler seasons?

Just for breakfast or sometimes for "cereal for dinner"?

Hit it...

Instant oatmeal made with such a small amount of water that the spoon stands up in it. If it's not semi hardened concrete I'm not interested.

Cinnamon and Brown sugar may be added to the concrete but aren't necessary as that shit is already full of sugar.

Eaten whenever I feel like indulging my inner child.

Steel cut oats. Not the three minute kind which turn to mush. But, the kind that are small chunks, kind of like grape nuts. When the water is warm, I'll put just a little in to start to soften them. When it's boiling, I'll pour in the rest and let sit for a minute as I finish cooking my eggs.

Will mix in berries on occasion. Otherwise, plain works for me.

Reactions: ZenHedonist
I grew up with Farina which I think is the same thing as Cream of Wheat --it was made with water and salt. When I got older I made it with water and butter hmmm
I have not had it in forever---but now I want some...and it's your fault

Continuing on with food threads, what's your fav hot cereal?

Oatmeal? Rolled or steel cut?

Cream hot cereals like Cream of Wheat or Cream of Rice?

What do you put in, and or on it? Fruit, nuts, sugar, milk, etc?

Do you eat them year-round or just in the cooler seasons?

Just for breakfast or sometimes for "cereal for dinner"?

Hit it...
Oatmeal Steel Cut year around but not every breakfast got to mix with eggs & sausage turkey/pork, fruit smoothy ect.

Oatmeal with peanut butter and also Maltomeal with sugar. I think of both as a night time food. Sleepy food.

Oatmeal with peanut butter and also Maltomeal with sugar. I think of both as a night time food. Sleepy food.
I've added almond butter to my oatmeal (steel cut) and I love Maltomeal. There also used to be a hot cereal called Wheathearts, which was a roasted Cream of Wheat type cereal that had the wheatgerm.

Reactions: JickyJuly
I used to walk to the bus stop in the morning during winter with a cup of malt-o-meal to keep warm with. I recently made the mistake of buying an off-brand, cheaper version, and it tastes so nasty.

Reactions: JickyJuly
I'm not the kind to eat oatmeal a lot, not in its warm form anyway...I really much prefer overnight oats!!

But since we're talking about hot cereal, I'll talk about something we added to our diet recently : teff. It's a super tiny grain, coming from Ethiopia and it behaves a lot like polenta. Like you cook it with some water and it becomes a thick mush that can be eaten as is or you can put it in a mold and make kinda cakey bars with it because it hardens.

It has a nutty taste, quite mild and it's super good with bananas, cinnamon and coconut milk, but I'm pretty sure any fruits would do and could be eaten like any oatmeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.