AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How are you supposed to make money as a male model on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2022
I recently started camming in Chaturbate as a man, but it's near impossible to get any business, I spend almost all my time banning girls that come in the room to advertice, granted my camera is absolute shit, but I got a new one comming in.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Lou_King_
I got a camera now that is not complete garbage, but the problem with girls that want me to spend with them still persists. The worst part is that when you have the settings set to show people with tokens entering, these people are still shown, is there any possible way to filter that? And also, the habit of banning them meant I almost banned a potential customer instead of sending a pm.

You can mute broadcasting models in your settings. They may still enter but they can’t chat. As far as how to make money as a male model, I can’t help you there.

Reactions: ScaredMan
You can mute broadcasting models in your settings. They may still enter but they can’t chat. As far as how to make money as a male model, I can’t help you there.
Doesn't help the entry spam, and there are still a few verified people I want to talk to.

unfortunately there is no answer for that, it is not possible to understand a pattern, there have been days when I practically did everything I just needed to do a circus trick with a tiger, and I went to zero, other days I go there just to go, not even I'm showing no body part and I make a lot of money...

Reactions: blayze_noir
Doesn't help the entry spam, and there are still a few verified people I want to talk to.

You can make it so verified users can talk IF they are not currently broadcasting, so if you set it to this option, it will be the best way

It’s highly competitive in the male scene. There’s fewer customers (around 95% less) than what the girls will get.

The biggest issue we face is the male models price themselves very low at 15 tokens per min, $1.00 per min on private based sites and are constantly nude and doing full shows for free.

They’re all in studios and from the same region in the world. It’s glorious, for the viewer only.

Diversify into multiple platforms with Streamate/Chaturbate as your priority platforms as they will make you the most.

Increase your rates. Don’t lower, don’t work for free.

You will make more when it’s a busy day without breaking your back for scraps every day like the majority.

unfortunately there is no answer for that, it is not possible to understand a pattern, there have been days when I practically did everything I just needed to do a circus trick with a tiger, and I went to zero, other days I go there just to go, not even I'm showing no body part and I make a lot of money...
Yup... it's weird. Most days it's a struggle to make ANY tokens and then one day I'm all fully clothed, no Lovense and I make about triple the goal I set for myself in under an hour.

Yup... it's weird. Most days it's a struggle to make ANY tokens and then one day I'm all fully clothed, no Lovense and I make about triple the goal I set for myself in under an hour.
and I think that physical appearance doesn't matter much, I don't even know why I go to the gym, if there are people who don't care at all about their appearance and make a lot of money, another thing that confuses me is that there are models who look underage and actually do a lot of money

I used to do cam shows a bit a two years ago and also had an Onlyfans page etc. Some days it went very well and sometimes I had long chats on Onlyfans with lots of tipping and actually made some money out of it. I used to do the normal kind of "dirty talk", tell stories, make up stories according to their interests etc. On cam sites it was a bit more difficult though and not that easy to predict how good or bad days would be. Even though I had very few limits and did almost anything asked for it was a lot more difficult to get it going and keep the money flowing in, in my experience.

Do public cum show, since a lot are doing it. Just make your room visible to male accounts. Most tippers are men. Don't put logos or writings on your screen because a lot dont like them. Have a mic because many costumers like to hear voices.

Reactions: ScaredMan
Do public cum show, since a lot are doing it. Just make your room visible to male accounts. Most tippers are men. Don't put logos or writings on your screen because a lot dont like them. Have a mic because many costumers like to hear voices.

I agree, cum show works most of the time. It kind of depends on what audience you could get though, but most seem to like it. In my experience viewers tip more the more "interactive" you are in chats meanwhile (which is truly difficult and for most men needs a lot of practice). Also, toys. I have done shows while trying toys of various kinds while in the bath tub and that was awesome and very appreciated by many viewers.

• Helpful!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Status
Not open for further replies.