AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can a model check whom she had private before?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2022
I'm a helper to a model who isn't that popular, she started as a non-nude model and then started doing only true-privates and was under the radar. There wasn't any pictures of her on the internet. She is one of the camgirl who don't likes her nudes on the internet. Like 5 days ago, someone uploaded one of her video to the internet. She wants to ban him but can't recognise him based on the video, how can she check whom she had private with before and long long? She told me she was upset about it.

Solution
I'm a helper to a model who isn't that popular, she started as a non-nude model and then started doing only true-privates and was under the radar. There wasn't any pictures of her on the internet. She is one of the camgirl who don't likes her nudes on the internet. Like 5 days ago, someone uploaded one of her video to the internet. She wants to ban him but can't recognise him based on the video, how can she check whom she had private with before and long long? She told me she was upset about it.
Telll her to go to this page https://profiles.myfreecams.com/_/ext/token_sessions then select a time period, then in the Type dropdown, select private sessions.

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 9.07.00 AM.png
Telll her to go to this page https://profiles.myfreecams.com/_/ext/token_sessions then select a time period, then in the Type dropdown, select private sessions.

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 9.07.00 AM.png

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Solution
And the site 'camwhores' has a DMCA on their website with an Email, does they really remove content if a complaint is made?

Upvote 0
And the site 'camwhores' has a DMCA on their website with an Email, does they really remove content if a complaint is made?

Sorry to hear about her bad experience, you learn as you go I guess. It seems smart only getting nude in private shows at first thought but when you look at the bigger pictures there are so many people who request private shows just to record them whether you give them permission or not.

I always appreciate the efforts of models who put the DMCA watermark overtop of their livestreams. If your mission was to record users livestreams, the DMCA badge seems a little too inviting now doesn't it?

Upvote 0
She can email MFC support about having their DMCA team take down stuff, don't have her do it herself.

Better yet, ask if she has access to this page on her admin section - https://profiles.myfreecams.com/_/ext/dmca - and fill that out. If she doesn't have access to that page, just have her email them.

Reactions: Shane
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.