AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can i get this webcam quality!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2011
I love the way the webcam makes this model look just simply amazing...the colors are so alive and electric :-D
Anyone knows what cam this model could use?
I appreciate every opinion from your part...thanx :)

Attachments

• 1290918488123.jpg
    1290918488123.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 900
  • 67254_101543073248899_100001796197240_7496_2928438_n.jpg
    67254_101543073248899_100001796197240_7496_2928438_n.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 899
She may be using the logitech c910 or a camcorder. Really her lighting is probably awesome and that makes it all come together. You can have an awesome cam and it will look like shit if the lighting is bad.

I suspect she has her hues and contrasts manually set. Fiddle around with your cams settings and see if you can't get a day-glow look similar to hers. I would prefer to have my tone adjusted slightly (because I'm so pale you can see my veins and premiums ask me if i have a white blood cell deficiency) but I find when I up my saturation is screws with my manual focus. Hence the pink bed spread, I actually loathe this colour but it helps me look less translucent.

You really don't want your cam to look like this, unless you want to look like a cheap whore and/or just another of the thousands of Romanians on the site who all look the same. Have some respect for yourself.

Attachments

• Self-Respect.jpg
    Self-Respect.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 827
Fuck me that's rude Bawksy. Don't go throwing terms like "self respect" around frivolously, we cyber sluts take that shit pretty seriously. Her hue and saturation tones are not an indication of her worth as a person. I'm godsmacked by the ridiculousness of your assertion that performing sex acts on the internet for money is all-well-and-good but HOLY JESUS FUCK don't adjust your colour settings because that makes you a WHORE)

If I want to rock a 1940's-esque black and white cam that's my business (I think it might look cool) if she wants the technicolor day glow look that's her business. She asked for help, not your personal condemnation of her followed then by a blanket condemnation of all girls originating from a certain geographical location on the European continent. I'm so repulsed by your attitude right now.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
LovelyLemon said:
Fuck me that's rude Bawksy. Don't go throwing terms like "self respect" around frivolously, we cyber sluts take that shit pretty seriously. Her hue and saturation tones are not an indication of her worth as a person. I'm godsmacked by the ridiculousness of your assertion that performing sex acts on the internet for money is all-well-and-good but HOLY JESUS FUCK don't adjust your colour settings because that makes you a WHORE)

If I want to rock a 1940's-esque black and white cam that's my business (I think it might look cool) if she wants the technicolor day glow look that's her business. She asked for help, not your personal condemnation of her followed then by a blanket condemnation of all girls originating from a certain geographical location on the European continent. I'm so repulsed by your attitude right now.
While I agree with you entirely, I have to keep in mind that its bawksy.

Sandy - I agree with Rose's advice. Any of the higher quality webcams will help, but good lighting is probably more important.

bawksy said:
You really don't want your cam to look like this, unless you want to look like a cheap whore and/or just another of the thousands of Romanians on the site who all look the same. Have some respect for yourself.

Too bad you don't use your powers for good, bawksy. You probably know more about this stuff than anyone (as evidenced by your own Good cam / shitty cam thread) but this is how you greet a newcomer to Amber's forums.

I hope you do better next time.

LovelyLemon said:

Amy, it's what Bawksy does. How he hasn't been banned from every room on MFC but Amber's and the lounge is beyond me.

Well thank you all for your reply :)
I dont mind what Bawksy said....everyone has different taste and in my case i like electric colors especially that im pale and look like a zombie so i rather look like a cheap whore as u said than a lifeless slut :lol: its like color therapy for me :lol: and also i think it makes the girl look more sensual .

ohh and btw im also a romanian and apparently we all have this taste and we like the drag queen look :lol: ;)

hehe bcuz im still not in the videochat business and still researching about sites, best webcams but im very interested in this naughty field cuz it seems fun :p

Sandy said:
ohh and btw im also a romanian and apparently we all have this taste and we like the drag queen look :lol: ;)
Imagine the impact you could make on MFC if you were one of the only/few Romanian girls to have a crystal clear camera with balanced colors and crisp sound? :eek:

AmberCutie said:
Sandy said:
Imagine the impact you could make on MFC if you were one of the only/few Romanian girls to have a crystal clear camera with balanced colors and crisp sound? :eek:

:-D yea that would be something...i dont want to be a just another girl there having a shit camera so im still researching cuz i have so manyyyyy things to learn but to be honest i feel kinda lost between all the new information :oops: :mrgreen:

Sandy said:
AmberCutie said:
Sandy said:

:-D yea that would be something...i dont want to be a just another girl there having a shit camera so im still researching cuz i have so manyyyyy things to learn but to be honest i feel kinda lost between all the new information :oops: :mrgreen:
If you listen to Amber, odds are you will do fine. She seems to know what she's doing from time to time ;) :twisted: :twisted:

AmberCutie said:
Sandy said:

Thank you, at least somebody can see through the [admittedly] rough delivery into the point I'm trying to make.

[/quote] If you listen to Amber, odds are you will do fine. She seems to know what she's doing from time to time ;) :twisted: :twisted: [/quote]

Thank you for your advice i'm sure that i have many things to learn from Amber and other members of this forum as it seems they know what they are talking about ;)

bawksy said:
AmberCutie said:
Sandy said:

Thank you, at least somebody can see through the [admittedly] rough delivery into the point I'm trying to make.

Well Bawksy let's try to not generalize things. If the romanian girls that you met where in a certain way that you dislike that doesn't mean that all the romanian nationality is the same :)

Sandy said:
Well Bawksy let's try to not generalize things. If the romanian girls that you met where in a certain way that you dislike that doesn't mean that all the romanian nationality is the same :)

I didn't say all Romanians looked the same. I said thousands of them looked the same. Learn2read.

Now my picture below, THAT'S generalizing, yet somehow relevant to many of the posts in this thread.

Attachments

• girls-are-stupid1.jpg
    girls-are-stupid1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 510
bawksy said:
Sandy said:

I didn't say all Romanians looked the same. I said thousands of them looked the same. Learn2read.

Now my picture below, THAT'S generalizing, yet somehow relevant to many of the posts in this thread.

Ok and what's wrong with the fact that some girls of same nationality look the same??? I really dont know where u want to go with this subject :? Anyway u have the right to have ur own opinions of course as i have the right to choose the way i want to look on webcam ;)

AlexLady said:
He's talking about how almost all romanians have a camera that looks like the one posted above.
Yup. And I'd extend that to say that many of them belong to a studio who sets them up with that sort of webcam. If Sandy is going to be independent, she can choose her own hardware and lighting, so this thread (and the good cam/shitt cam thread) may really help her so long as we stay constructive with our comments.

Yes Amber i want to be an independent model and the thread good cam/shitt cam thread helped me a lot :-D
Thank you to Bawksy for starting such a thread in the begining :)

I believe some models use a lighting umbrella, like those used by photographers. It makes photos much better. I'm sure it does the same for webcam video.

Status
Not open for further replies.