AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how do girls record their streams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried using OBS and Xsplit but I can't stream and record at the same time?
On xsplit, during your live broadcast just click Outputs - Local Recording.

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 3.23.34 PM.png

it's telling me the device is already being used and not available :(
On MFC's flash (Mic/Cam) settings, do you have Xsplit broadcaster selected? Or your Logitech Cam?

broadcaster doesn't even show up. I've opted to use ScreentoGif to record anything for now.
Hmm...

Can anyone who is better at explaining xsplit help out? There's something not right with how xsplit is running.

Hmm...

Can anyone who is better at explaining xsplit help out? There's something not right with how xsplit is running.
This is what your flash options should look like for MFC...
xsplit flash.png
You open xsplit before launching MFC, get your light/focus/etc settings adjusted, then log on the MWB. Use cam preview then cam/mic settings at the bottom of the MWB to select xsplit.

I can only assume that xsplit says the cam is already in use because you're running your cam right through MFC, so it's already taken as a resource. You want xsplit to run it, then split it to MFC.

^^ I know that explanation is all willy nilly I'm terrible at explaining tech stuff, but no one else was helping so I hoped this little tidbit might help.

it's telling me the device is already being used and not available :(
Are you using XSplit as your cam on MFC at the same time? To record you have to have XSplit open, use your cam on that, then go to the MFC broadcaster and select XSplit as your cam. If you're selecting your cam on MFC then you won't be able to use it on XSplit at the same time.

On OBS, the record stream button is right below the start streaming button. Does that not work? If not, what happens when you try it?

Are you using XSplit as your cam on MFC at the same time? To record you have to have XSplit open, use your cam on that, then go to the MFC broadcaster and select XSplit as your cam. If you're selecting your cam on MFC then you won't be able to use it on XSplit at the same time.

This helped me out! Thank you so much ^_^

/feels like chopped liver, lol.

Ah sorry, I just responded and didn't read down, you explained it better than I did. :hide
All good I kinda giggled at the scenario. We both tried to help out of our appreciation of xsplit!

Reactions: Magnolia
Status
Not open for further replies.