AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How Do I Get A Model To Unban Me From Her Room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely… especially the “she just banned me by accident, I just want to apologize”. Delusion & desperation is scarier than anger sometimes

I agree! I'm likely to laugh at some pissed off loser calling me a crude word for a vagina. When they're delusional+desperate who knows what they are are likely to do next or what they are capable of? OP here can't keep it together in any of his posts and his other thread was pure malice.

Yes, and all too often.
Part of me hopes that it's just the kind of false bravado attitude some people display when they're behind their keyboard and effectively anonymous, but it seems that they must still be having these feelings and opinions IRL and are probably just suppressing it enough to pass for day-to-day functional.

Your description could apply to Trump fans perfectly. I mean in the sense that *most* of them probably won't commit violence for him and are functional enough to be gainfully employed. But I digress.

Reactions: Nienna
Status
Not open for further replies.