AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do tip menus work?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2019
Okay so I'm new to camming and I'm still trying to wrap my head around how tip menus work.
From what I understand, and correct me if I'm wrong, models will often have a "countdown" ex 1000 until topless or something. To get to that goal, they add smaller rewards in a tip menu ex. "100 for tease, 200 spank" or whatever. So if someone tips me 100, do I do the tease on the public room or do I take them private?
Also, do they have to tip the entire amount for the rewards or is it too more of a group thing like the countdown is? Ex. A user tips me 50 then another tips me 50, does that mean I still do the tease?

Tip menus are for specific things. If you have boobs flash on your menu for 100 tks, then you would flash whenever someone tips 100. Multiple tips, like 2 users tipping 50 are almost never combined, as that would just be confusing. Sometimes a model might say something like "ok if two ppl tip 50 I'll do a boob flash" but that's definitely the exception. There are also bots that allow users to combine tips towards a tip menu item, but that's a whole other thing.

Tip menus are for public shows, not private.

Reactions: alenareveriexxx
Status
Not open for further replies.