AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you feel about married models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... what time do you get off work?
;)

Kiddin.
:lol:

Well i must admit i am not the super cool guys as you are... when i started on mfc it disturbed me to learn when models are in relationsships.
Nowadays i am very relaxed toward that topic.

It was not because i felt them cheating or such stuff. it was just disturbing my fantasy - when i started on mfc i was looking for an imaginary girlfriend for my dreams. And such fantasy is disturbed by knowing that the girl makes out with others. Real or not - i just didn't wanted to know that. Just the same as i don't want to know if an orgasm on cam is faked - rational it is irrelevant for me - emotional i just don't want to know.

I think a lot of ppl come to camsites for such a fantasy - a beautiful girl they would have never the guts to talk to in public, maybe a younger girl, maybe a girl that fulfills some sexual desires that are not satisfied at home.
There are the nuts that think this should be real and ask the models where they live, if they can meet them etc.. just like crazy pop star fans - but most members know that it is just a fantasy and like it.
Don't you ever thought "No!" when you heared about a celebrity you have a crush gets married?!? If you keep your brain in order you know you never meet him/her and most likely wouldn't click but emotional it is very normal to feel that way.

Nowadays i have chatted with a lot of models, have at least the feeling i know them a little and I like most of them and naturally i wish them the best possible life - including a caring great partner.

doesn't matter is this even our business ? wheter a model is married (or has a boyfriend) does not effect my behavior at all.People should remember the fact that you can see her naked and being naughty on cam but that's about as far as it will go.

If a husband doesn't bother me while looking at my neighbor's wife's ass when she cuts the grass

Hold on I need a personal moment.... :banana-dance:

then a cam model's husband wont bother me either.

It's all between the ears so... who cares?
:lol:

Reactions: JickyJuly
I would much rather the model be honest and upfront from the beginning than catch her in a lie later on. That kinda lying can lose some regulars. I liked the way one model put it... I'm married but have permission to play as much as I want. :thumbleft:

my relationship is tad unconventional (a bdsm D/s dynamic), and most of the people i want to have in my room "get it." i think it goes over well with members because in my real life i'm allowed to play with others, so it seems like they may have a chance someday. Whether that's actually realistic doesn't seem to matter much, as long as they have the fantasy.

So basically, i'm in a committed relationship but it doesn't seem to bother most people (and i believe it's a turn on to those who are interested in bdsm).

Bocefish said:
I would much rather the model be honest and upfront from the beginning than catch her in a lie later on. That kinda lying can lose some regulars. I liked the way one model put it... I'm married but have permission to play as much as I want. :thumbleft:
Well said man well im not gonna lie anymore it is just irritating the shit outta me so yea im married woot! I changed my profile status for the single and shit thing to why the hell is it your buisness?lol

sxycherrypie said:
Bocefish said:
Well said man well im not gonna lie anymore it is just irritating the shit outta me so yea im married woot! I changed my profile status for the single and shit thing to why the hell is it your buisness?lol

And so you did. Your husband is a lucky fellow. :thumbleft:

PS: You might want to rethink the colour scheme on your profile. It's not the easiest thing in the world to read. :twocents-02cents:

Sevrin said:
sxycherrypie said:
Bocefish said:

And so you did. Your husband is a lucky fellow. :thumbleft:

PS: You might want to rethink the colour scheme on your profile. It's not the easiest thing in the world to read. :twocents-02cents:
Thank you and I am lucky to have him =d and I better get on m profile then i just wanted to do something girly let me put in some dark purple in there it should be all good =D give me 5 mins to fix it hun and you can re read it.

Wow, I think we all know that this does make a difference to some members. It makes a difference for both reasons mentioned here; because some members are not stable enough to separate the fantasy from what is real; and because some members are burden with bullshit antiquated puritan beliefs. Anyone who argues that this doesn't make a difference... Well, is just wrong. We can all know that it should not. But what should be, and what actually is, are, all to often, two different things. To believe that this does not make a difference, and to believe that you will not lose some potential members by listing that you are involved/married is to be as out of touch with what is real, as the members who this matters to.

The question is, are you willing to take that extra $ from these members knowing the baggage that comes, or potentially could come, with it? And since I can't say it any better I will repeat what bawksy wrote.

An emotionally stable, rational male won't give a shit about the marital status of a model, but then again, that's not who the most profitable customers are, are they?

Reactions: SoTxBob

"Emotionally stable"... what a concept when discussing cam perv guys... :lol: :lol:

I find it a bit unrealistic to even think the majority of you fine looking women don't have a guy in your real life somewhere. I've spoken to a lot that have lost BF simply bc of the job here sure... once again the jealousy or puritanical belief system. But, that said, this is all a fantasy world and this is a job. IMO its perfectly fine to have a 'real life' also and hide or disclose whatever amount you feel comfy with. Maybe I'm the odd one out here but its very east to accept it all ..... :twocents-02cents:

I give anyone who asks, in real life or online, the legal answer. That answer is that I'm single. :) Legally, BJ is my caregiver and roommate, nothing more. I'm allowed to live with and have sex with my best friend and he doesn't have to be my boy friend, husband or what have you. :) Regardless of my marital status I would never meet up with any members offline, models maybe but only after we'd talked a bunch and established some sort of chemistry and a plan.

lordmagellan said:
When I see the status as married, two words pop into my head: "Challenge Accepted."

I am so kidding right now.
I just loled so hard at that! :p

It doesn't bother me if they are married or not. But some of the bigger tippers are single and think they might get a relationship out of it.

You mean mfc is not a dating site? :lol: Actually it makes no difference to me if a model is hitched or not

sxycherrypie said:
Jupiter551 said:
Doesn't bother me one way or the other.

I have no statistics but I suspect a lot of the euro models aren't single but most of them list themselves as that, and claim they are if asked :dontknow: I guess they think it's what guys want to hear, in some cases I guess they do.

I saw a random guy ask Amber if she was wearing a wedding ring, she said she was, then he went off at her and she banned him lol.

My guess is, it only bothers the idiots who ask what city you're in thinking they are going to hook-up if you're close enough.
So I won't lose customers if I put married on my model status?

shouldnt matter, but if i was a model i wouldnt announce it. then again almost all of my internet crushes are married!
most of the girls do a great job of being sexy and know how to tease without having to pretend its more than that. does that make sense?

sxycherrypie said:
Yup pro it does =d a couple of my regs know i am married now and they dont mind at all!! Im so glad I came out and was truthful made me feel so much better!!

definitely no need to ever lie about it.
truth be told if you lose a fan/follower because you are married ..good chance they are a little weird and creepy anyway lol

ProTender said:
sxycherrypie said:
Yup pro it does =d a couple of my regs know i am married now and they dont mind at all!! Im so glad I came out and was truthful made me feel so much better!!

definitely no need to ever lie about it.
truth be told if you lose a fan/follower because you are married ..good chance they are a little weird and creepy anyway lol
Yup probably I don't need a reg that is all super attacked after 1 day and is like will u married me oh wait ur married TROLLLIN. lol

I have wrestled with this topic for quite a while, (which should say something about me anyways)but I have come to the conclusion that I don't care. I really enjoy the time I spend with my favorite models and if they are married, I wouldn't care! At first I thought I wouldn't like it because I enjoy the whole g/f experience thing (subject for another day) but I am a smart enough person to realize that most of them probably already are anyways and I would be naive to think that these beautiful women are single.

Even if they are single does that mean magically I will be able to use my irrisistable charm and dashing good looks to sweep them off their feet :pray: I would be a complete fool to believe that! OH well that was my :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Kori_Love
Nope it doesn't bother me, but then again, I'm on MFC to pursue my sexual fantasy and see the type of show that I enjoy to see. I don't grow emotional ROMANTIC attachments to the models. Yeah I do have favorites who I care about as people and have interest in how their lives are going, but not with that deep down hope of a potential future relationship. However, a large portion of MFC members do seem to be lonely guys who develop real crushes on the models, and my guess would be that knowing a model is NOT single could turn some of those types off.

Status
Not open for further replies.