AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you go about getting private shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AINTK25

Banhammered
Nov 11, 2018
I'm just wondering I was on live yesterday but I still didn't really get how to sell shows? Am I supposed to outright ask for private shows or like I remember someone suggesting a countdown and how can I help a better connection? Advice?

Hi! I'm still pretty new but thought I'd throw in my 2 cents here.

Privates can be pretty random, but for me they generally happen when I'm being more interactive (doing fun/naughty things or even just chatting lots). I doubt many people walk into a room and immediately want a private, you gotta kinda make them want it, make them like you + your personality, and make them want more than they're seeing. I had one guy take me to private just cause he wanted to see a better view of me and I spent 20 minutes just walking around and twirling for him at 60tk/min and chatting with him!

I've honestly found whenever I want to get privates, they don't come lol. You gotta just kinda relax and enjoy camming, and people will want more :)

Reactions: Pia
i flat out ask for privates and tips. after i get 3 compliments, i'll ask if they would like a private show. while in freechat, offer a tip menu. don't just show willy nilly. offer an incentive.i do small countdowns if you cant hit large countdowns. offer halfway goals that would still satisfy your audience if you don't make your goal.

Hi! I'm still pretty new but thought I'd throw in my 2 cents here.

Privates can be pretty random, but for me they generally happen when I'm being more interactive (doing fun/naughty things or even just chatting lots). I doubt many people walk into a room and immediately want a private, you gotta kinda make them want it, make them like you + your personality, and make them want more than they're seeing. I had one guy take me to private just cause he wanted to see a better view of me and I spent 20 minutes just walking around and twirling for him at 60tk/min and chatting with him!

I've honestly found whenever I want to get privates, they don't come lol. You gotta just kinda relax and enjoy camming, and people will want more :)
I got several private requests when people entered or group but I think something is wrong with my webcam or something. Afterall I still didn't do too poorly considering I could not do pvt. I'm still having technically difficulties with my room I guess.

i flat out ask for privates and tips. after i get 3 compliments, i'll ask if they would like a private show. while in freechat, offer a tip menu. don't just show willy nilly. offer an incentive.i do small countdowns if you cant hit large countdowns. offer halfway goals that would still satisfy your audience if you don't make your goal.
I earned a good half of my earnings without doing anything.... Which tbh wasn't that bad it was like pay of a regular job only thing is I wasn't really doing anything at all full dress. the other half of my earnings was me flashing quickly lol. But I was confused a bit what does it mean when they tip you absolutely for nothing just staring at a screen?

I earned a good half of my earnings without doing anything.... Which tbh wasn't that bad it was like pay of a regular job only thing is I wasn't really doing anything at all full dress. the other half of my earnings was me flashing quickly lol. But I was confused a bit what does it mean when they tip you absolutely for nothing just staring at a screen?
It means they like you

I’m on Streamate so it’s a little different, but I just do a lot of teasing. Mess around and have fun trying to get sexy camera angles, try to put on a smile while you’re doing it. If people can see you are confident and having fun it will go a long way.

Also, Streamate has a headline bar, where you can put several lines of text describing your show. I usually put “you don’t have to ask to go private” in there, so that people know I’m always down for privates (some models only do them at specific times so you get a lot of people who aren’t sure if you’re ready for a private).

It means they like you

Pretty much.

I can't speak from a model's perspective, since I'm only a member. But, tipping isn't only about doing something. I've tipped for no reason at all as well as anything from a "Hello" tip, to something more along the lines of a 5 token tip with a tip note to the model. Sometimes a compliment, other times just to make a mention of something. Really kind of varies based on the member, and more specifically the site as it seems some sites are more social such as MFC. Whereas CB is generally more sexual oriented.

As to private shows, I think @AudriTwo described how I've had privates start. I'm a sucker for a good tease. Not just a sensual strip. But, beyond that. Things such as a smile, wink, flirting, etc. Usually, I'll make a few compliments and comments, and most times inquiring on privates is generated on her behalf. I might make a comment about it. But, for me, I'm one who enjoys getting to know a model some before going to a private. So, it might be a couple of visits before I inquire or accept.

That being said, I also tend to have a general rule I follow on privates. I won't ask for one if the room is busy and tips are occurring, since going private might mean loss of revenue to the model. I'll typically ask when the room is slower, or do it at an agreed upon time. But, I will always ask first, since she might not be feeling it or want to wait.

Since I work in CB I personally enjoy privates a lot!! It gives me the chance to get to know my viewers and regulars more, also I give show only for the one who's actually paying for it and I like the intimacy. I use the #private or so, also I have made a banner to announce my "privates king" in my bio. Privates King is the one who reaches more than 8 privates in a month or so... That way your viewers will know u are looking for it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MollyMidnight
Usually I just talk with someone for a bit and get to know them a bit.Most of the time private is a result of getting along with someone so well that I might ask how about we take this “one on one ? “
I would advise setting a minimum time for private and letting them know the minimum beforehand. You don’t want to empty your room for a two minute private.

I am attentive and happy. Say hello to everyone and ask them how they're doing .If they engage I will ask them what they're looking for today or if they're horny and sometimes something silly like "have you found the woman of your dreams today". If they're spenders they tell me what they want and to private or excl we go. I'm on SM, I know the other sites seem to be about a lot more hustle. I really want a fan of CB. Mfc was barely ok for me. Waaay too much pointless convo. I got bored so quick.. I like taking to people but not if it endlessly goes on without tip or anything. I also give nothing away for free on SM where I found you couldn't do that on MFC and so I made very little on that site That being said it was years ago that I was on there And CB.... I've just considered it pointless since so many exhibitionist are broadcasting for free. Meh. Haven't even looked at it in a few years. My husband use to love it cause he likes showing his penis to everyone lol. Ps, I should mention in no expert. Just giving my two cents. :)

Sometimes during my stream I post on my Twitter to announce that I’m opening myself up for privates! I think it helps.

Also letting people pm for free if they want to discuss a private seems to help too. I usually charge for pms because I’d rather keep chat in public, but I think it loses me some shows.

Most of my privates happen with repeat members and usually they are the ones to go on and on about how great I am in private...I dont like doing public hardcore, as I hate the silent eyeballs that just wait for the goal to be met...so the most fun stuff I do is in private. My regs aren't always around, but certainly when they rave about their experience, I am sure it makes others wonder....

On CB many models will PM purple and violet members in their room and it's usually to solicit privates. In my experience many of these models aren't good at it. They usually send "hi bb hru?" banter that's easy to ignore.

The good ones (in my opinion) are more aggressive. How can a guy ignore "I'm so horny right now"? Or when they get a dildo they PM several members, "Pretend this is you". When I get provocative PM's like these, I know the model will be in a private very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.