AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how do you have text on your cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watermark my feed through an application called CamTwist

@Tilly, you've mentioned using CamTwist with success quite a few times! I don't want to derail the thread, but how do you deal with audio? I love CamTwist's abilities but the few times I've used it my audio gets wayyyy off from the video and I'm not sure how to remedy the situation. It's not a processing power issue on my end, I've got a top-of-the-line 2015 MacBook Pro.

Sorry to barge in on the thread, OP most people do use ManyCam but it's kind of Windows-only—there is a Mac version of ManyCam but it doesn't run on El Capitan so for anyone who's up to date, it's useless.

@Tilly, you've mentioned using CamTwist with success quite a few times! I don't want to derail the thread, but how do you deal with audio? I love CamTwist's abilities but the few times I've used it my audio gets wayyyy off from the video and I'm not sure how to remedy the situation. It's not a processing power issue on my end, I've got a top-of-the-line 2015 MacBook Pro.

Sorry to barge in on the thread, OP most people do use ManyCam but it's kind of Windows-only—there is a Mac version of ManyCam but it doesn't run on El Capitan so for anyone who's up to date, it's useless.

audio/video being out of sync could be from the version of flash you've got installed and also which browser you use to broadcast. I've noticed that for the past few months I cannot stream via google chrome without the audio and video being out of sync.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lorelei
Im trying to figure out the same thing, lol how do I write on my screen? Copyright, my name etc. This is a work in progress, I'll let you know how it goes. ;)

Im trying to figure out the same thing, lol how do I write on my screen? Copyright, my name etc. This is a work in progress, I'll let you know how it goes. ;)
I use ManyCam. I like it a lot because you can also change the color/contrast/brightness/ zoom of your cam. and they have fun effects.

I prefer verysoft. It is a much better program than manycam, and takes up far less resources of your computer x

Reactions: LucyBenz
Status
Not open for further replies.