AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How has life changed because of the internet?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2011
Besides the obvious, how has the internet changed your life?
PUHZo.jpg

Everything.
I was fugly when I was younger and totally insecure about everything. I had braces on for a whole 7 bloody years. I was teased relentlessly for being a ginger and developed no social skills, leading me to be further relentlessly teased.
At the time I was obsessed with the musical cats because it was something I found out I could enjoy on my own and no one could take that away from me! This led me to the internet where other people shared the obsession. This then led to online roleplaying (Rhydin anyone?) which ultimately brought me to my boyfriend. ALL of my best relationships happened online with this one being undefeated by a long shot.

After a couple of years of abuse under the hands of my Vet tech job by the corrupt management, I decided to hop into the webcamming biz on xtube where I have some videos. Unsure if I got paid or not for my shows, I moved on to livejasmin and worked my way up, eventually quitting my Tech job. Through the highs, lows, and switching to fetish, I'm here now. My confidence in myself is WAY higher than it used to be.

Also, the oodles of endless information online is fun!
So, in a nutshell- Roleplaying, boyfriend, confidence, more money to spoil my cats with, and overall much much much happier with life! YAY internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.