AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How is BongaCams ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
As most of registered members of ACF already know, I (and CGC service) design code and develop stuff/resources for webcam performers.
In the last two months I had to politely decline around 30 requests because I am not familiar with BongaCams platform .
All requests have in common the bio editing but I am not familiar with what is accepted on webcam performer's profile page... yes I've seen images, a bit of text styled up, but mostly the old "myspace" or hi5 kind of look .
If there are webcam performers which are active on this platform and have knowledge of what type of markup code / html tags work or are accepted by this platform please let me know, but from what i've seen so far, basic image and text is all there is. I might be wrong.
PS: could not find some sort of documentation on BongaCams covering bio editing and content at first glance... it might be there somewhere...

@bongacams.com - have some "wisdom" to share? :)
Ultimately, if this platform is flexible enough to allow custom markup code added by webcam performer our CGC will extend its gallery with BongaCams templates.
If not, all is good :)

A friend of mine made the profile page on Bonga for me but as far as I understand the custom are can be filled by using the HTML tags similar to allowed on CB

Reactions: Dan N
Upvote 0
As most of registered members of ACF already know, I (and CGC service) design code and develop stuff/resources for webcam performers.
In the last two months I had to politely decline around 30 requests because I am not familiar with BongaCams platform .
All requests have in common the bio editing but I am not familiar with what is accepted on webcam performer's profile page... yes I've seen images, a bit of text styled up, but mostly the old "myspace" or hi5 kind of look .
If there are webcam performers which are active on this platform and have knowledge of what type of markup code / html tags work or are accepted by this platform please let me know, but from what i've seen so far, basic image and text is all there is. I might be wrong.
PS: could not find some sort of documentation on BongaCams covering bio editing and content at first glance... it might be there somewhere...

@bongacams.com - have some "wisdom" to share? :)
Ultimately, if this platform is flexible enough to allow custom markup code added by webcam performer our CGC will extend its gallery with BongaCams templates.
If not, all is good :)

Hello, Dan!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Could you please contact us via private messages on the forum? We would be glad to discuss this question.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
so we did it... we've extended our range of services including BongaCams in our platform.
Its true, takes a bit of time to add editable profile designs in BongaCams Gallery but we are working around the clock to add designs.
All available templates are tested and compatible with both classic and custom profile mode (options provided by BongaCams platform)
Install process is simple, copy generated markup and paste it on your profile selected box. We've added a short video covering the install process .

So yup, warm welcome to BongaCams (rep @bongacams.com ) for joining our range of services.

PS: on BongaCams Gallery available on our website, there's a tab named BC Toolbox... this is the import feature
- allows importing (a working) markup code used as profile design on BongaCams . This feature is allowing the webcam performer to use the Editor tool for editing their imported design without writing a single line of code.

Upvote 0
so we did it... we've extended our range of services including BongaCams in our platform.
Its true, takes a bit of time to add editable profile designs in BongaCams Gallery but we are working around the clock to add designs.
All available templates are tested and compatible with both classic and custom profile mode (options provided by BongaCams platform)
Install process is simple, copy generated markup and paste it on your profile selected box. We've added a short video covering the install process .

So yup, warm welcome to BongaCams (rep @bongacams.com ) for joining our range of services.

PS: on BongaCams Gallery available on our website, there's a tab named BC Toolbox... this is the import feature
- allows importing (a working) markup code used as profile design on BongaCams . This feature is allowing the webcam performer to use the Editor tool for editing their imported design without writing a single line of code.
Finally someone created templates for bonga too. I have purchased custom profile for chaturbate before, but could not find anything for this one. Some of your profiles look good, but could you create more?

Upvote 0
Finally someone created templates for bonga too. I have purchased custom profile for chaturbate before, but could not find anything for this one. Some of your profiles look good, but could you create more?
We’re working on adding more design, usually one design/day but we kind of keeping low for now... waiting for feedback .
I’m going to push things a bit to populate the gallery faster... so it’s a good idea to keep an eye on... 😜

Reactions: lizarrrd
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.