AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long do you prepare for steaming each time ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spend 30 minutes total getting ready. About 20 min on my makeup and 10 min picking an outfit. If I end up coming on late, it’s because I get distracted from scrolling through my twitter feed. 😂

@AudriTwo, I appreciate you being transparent with how long it takes you to get ready in relation to your anxiety. I struggle similarly.

Sometimes, especially if I've already showered and done stuff that day I can touch up my makeup and get set up in less than 30 minutes. Other times it takes an hour or two to get showered and ready (I also rarely use heat on my hair so air drying takes some time if it was washed that day). Usually the longer the process is, the more opportunity my anxiety has to creep up and the more I'll slow down or find distractions. I showered around noon and wanted to be on by 2:00pm eastern today, but it's 2:25 now and I'm still in my robe sipping coffee.

I'm getting better at sticking to a schedule, but everything still needs an hour or two of flexibility.

usualy 1h but if i must make my hair can take up to 3h . :happy:
The sites are not a lot motivating to hurry up so if nothing go for me in the day i'm streaming at least i feel good and beautiful and i dont blame myself for the lack of success

2 hours. Has nothing to do with natural beauty or not. Did I miss the joke on that comment there? wow! That read really misogynistic.

Many people want to disguise themselves somewhat, or just to experiment with different looks different days.
I take about an hour to shower, wash and condition long hair. Then another hour to experiment with makeup and outfits, as well as to prepare my space, and set up lighting, and dry and style long hair. Recently, I have been getting into professional makeup videos, just for the fun of experimentation with different looks, but it takes forever! Those add to my time too. Getting ready is one of my least favorite parts of doing this, but I like the results.

About 45 - 60 mins if I'm focused and not fucking around. I'm slow at everything. Probably the only person who could get fired from a fast food job lmao.

For me almost 2 hour , make up , choose outfit , test my cam, set my room. How about you ?

For me it’s about 2 hours as well, which REALLY Takes away from the hours I can actually be on cam per day. I’m just a beginner so I’m really concerned about this. So I’m trying to push for at the most an hour. As a result Most nights I just sleep On my couch so my bed and surrounding area can be ready and the covers won’t be rustled, LOL

Reactions: Sky_Smith
Status
Not open for further replies.