AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long to wait to delete old account so I can make a new account for the new boost?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2022
I started on CB a while back and didn't get on much in the beginning and later found out about the new boost for 7days. I read about others deleting their accounts and making a new one and getting the new label again with their new one. I deleted my old account Friday and Monday started my new one, but didn't get the new label. Does anyone know how long you have to wait from deleting your account to starting a new one and doing age verification to qualify for the new label? I tried submitting a trouble ticket asking for it, but they said I don't qualify.

Thanks for your help

Last edited:
I started on CB a while back and didn't get on much in the beginning and later found out about the new boost for 7days. I read about others deleting their accounts and making a new one and getting the new label again with their new one. I deleted my old account Friday and Monday started my new one, but didn't get the new label. Does anyone know how long you have to wait from deleting your account to starting a new one and doing age verification to qualify for the new label? I tried submitting a trouble ticket asking for it, but they said I don't qualify.

Thanks for your help
The new tag is associated with your legal name. Support said you don't qualify so now you have to work from the ground up and hope for the best. Wish you had asked first before deleting it.

Upvote 0
I tried that already they said I don't qualify or something like that. I've seen girls delete their account and start a new one with the tag. Should I have deleted my account sooner and then do the ID verifiable on the new account?. I just don't get how girls can do it but when I tried it doesn't work for me.
They didn't broadcast much during the initial 7 day period for the new tag. You probably met the minimum threshold for the tag to be considered non-applicable to your accounts.

Upvote 0
I tried that already they said I don't qualify or something like that. I've seen girls delete their account and start a new one with the tag. Should I have deleted my account sooner and then do the ID verifiable on the new account?. I just don't get how girls can do it but when I tried it doesn't work for me.
Maybe they are studio models gone independent.

Upvote 0
Unless they changed things with the new verification system it was never about still having an old account or not. It was just sometimes they gave it to you again and sometimes they didn't. Perhaps it was just depending on if a manual review was done and if they wanted to take the time to disable the new tag or maybe it was based on face recognition.

Who knows the point is it was always hit and miss if you got a new tag or not. With that newer verification system maybe chances of getting new tag again are reduced, no idea.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.