AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How many cam sites are you on?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyRider

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 4, 2017
Heya! Just curious as to how many cam sites you're on? Ones that you actively cam on. I'm signed up to chaturbate and am just getting applications approved for myfreecams and streammate because I had issues with chaturbate for a couple of days which made me think it was silly to rely on only one.

Is it common to use a few? If you do how do you go about managing schedules to make sure you do a good amount of hours on each?

Only Streamate, though I've cammed on many throughout the years. I also have clip sites and Skype sites I work on while I'm on cam. I don't split/dual cam however.

I've seen a few girls do duel or 3 sites and using different names and ages, is that a good practice? If you do surely you have to split your time and not run Simultaneously...and get awkward questions asked if guys are site hopping.

Heya! Just curious as to how many cam sites you're on? Ones that you actively cam on. I'm signed up to chaturbate and am just getting applications approved for myfreecams and streammate because I had issues with chaturbate for a couple of days which made me think it was silly to rely on only one.

Is it common to use a few? If you do how do you go about managing schedules to make sure you do a good amount of hours on each?

From what I read on here. It's not that great an idea to apply to multiple sites at once because you only get a short time with "new model" status and if you don't take maximum advantage of it on each site you can start in a hole and have to climb your way back up. You're better off starting a site finishing out the "new model" status then add another rather than juggle between multiple and end up annoying members.

Also make sure you know each sites pvt policy with multi siting. SM will ban you if you have another site up while you take an exclusive for example.

Also make sure you know each sites pvt policy with multi siting. SM will ban you if you have another site up while you take an exclusive for example.

She needs a message to support asking for a break button. Also if you are going to split cam, use a different camera. I have seen models sitting on their bed with 3 different keyboards. I personally inquired support about this, and they said as long as its a different stream and I'm not performing shows in free chat, it's okay. No moving camera out of way.

Yay thanks everyone! Just to clarify I'm not planning on split camming maybe just going on different sites on different days.

Currently 2. MFC and SM (I am also actively on 4 clip sites).

It look me a long time to find my "sweet spot" the site or combo of sites that fit my needs. And its very possible that could change in the future.

I use the sites for very different purposes.

I'm on two sites, but I'm focusing on my "career" on Chaturbate. The other site is the most popular one in my country, sometimes I'm there with my boyfriend, but I'm not feeling safe there.
I live with my boyfriend so I don't have much time to be on two sites in one day (also I'm really lazy).

Hi guys! So I'm super new to camming..I just started my MFC a couple weeks ago and have made a little money. Looks like MFC doesn't care about model exclusivity - and neither does Chaturbate? I want to be sure that both are cool with you working elsewhere on other cam sites. It does seem a bit draining to split your time (I don't mean split screen either, but just different days or different times of day).
Please let me know if this is true, I'd like to promote them both on my Twitter and snapchat! I'm signing up for chaturbate soon...when more of my toys and lingerie arrive in the mail.
PS before I signed up in the forums tonight, ACF has answered a bazillion of my questions well before I took the plunge to camming. So seriously, thank you ladies for all your help!

Hi there LucyRider! I've worked on 2 sites simultaneously and I know other girls that work in the same system. Yes, it's common to use multiple sites, many girls do it. Regarding the hours, I collaborate with a studio and they help me a great deal with that and many more. Hope this helps!
When you say you work with a studio and they help you with hours what do you mean? Sorry lol I two years ago just kindof jumped into the cam world, got chewed up & spit out. I'm wanting to make a comeback but have been thinking about working with a studio but have never actually spoken to someone who successfully works with one. Thanks for your time :)

I have accounts available to me across the big three (SM, mfc, and Cb). I only live cam currently on Steamate. I may or may not return to mfc on a limited basis in the coming month or months...I haven't decided yet. Otherwise I routinely use NiteFlirt and CMD for Skype/indy. I also have a clip store.

Its really like they said before, finding what right combo works for you. I've been at it for three years now and som of these ladies a lot longer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.