AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much effort do you put in to selling your video clips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2016
do you send tweet when it's ready for sale and let it go?

do you talk about the clip/video in your room only?

combination of things?

what works for you?

I just got Twitter and don't even think I have followers yet , but maybe when the time comes .
So yeah in my room and the news feed , also I bravely put a clip up in another section on here , which I didnt think I'd have the guts to do . Also I just cut my prices down on some videos to hopefully increase sales . But I'll be on cam soon enough to make the proper announcement.

On cam I merely have it in my topic that I have solo and girl-girl videos. I have over 700 videos, so describing/promoting them all would be a bit of a challenge. I have thought of putting graphics on my SM profile for certain frequent requested videos, but I tend to do alright simply finding out what the member would like to see and sending it after they tip.

I took a mini-break from promoting on social sites for a while (last month a wiring issue in my apartment made camming impossible, so I was doing all clips all the time). Normally, however I try to upload and promote at least one vanilla clip, one fetish, and one specifically femdom throughout the week with links to my clip stores. I also try to do MP4's first, and upload WMV format throughout my camshift.

Status
Not open for further replies.