AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to block freeloaders

• Thread starter Deleted member 55682
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55682

Hello i think title already tells about what is this thread... how to block users with no tokens? There is bots who block them, but then there is such text "An app is now controlling who can see your cam. Your room will be removed from the main listing and will appear on the spy shows page" if girl is removed from main listing that mean mostly users with tokens will not find you... couse girl is not in main listing...

maybe i am wrong with the way as i understand it? and if i am right then how to block freeloaders with staying on main listing

You could use CB's limit cam feature to hide the cam, give everyone a free pass on-enter, then use a command to remove users 1 by 1 until you're satisfied. My all-in-one app, Synergy, has features that can hide the cam/chat on-enter only for users without tokens.

But if that removes you from CB's ranking algorithm, then it would not be a good solution. I didn't know that. It's impossible to test cam/limit cam features on the Test Bed.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Last edited:
Upvote 0
but is there really impossible to create bot who block freeloaders and in the same time appear on main listing...?

Upvote 0
yes in tab spy show but how many users wiht tokens are checking it?

Upvote 0
but is there really impossible to create bot who block freeloaders and in the same time appear on main listing...?

Yes. CB apparently does not allow limit cam shows to appear on the main pages. The only way other users would be able to find you is if they were following you before you turned on the limit cam. New users and those with tokens would never know you were even transmitting.

Cheers,
Cexmental

• Helpful!
Reactions: schruti
Upvote 0
found one more huge mminus to that bots who block freeloaders... there is no also private show option...

Upvote 0
Hello,
CB's API does not allow Apps or Bots to control CB's private show options. The only single thing you can query is the status of the room, whether the model is actively private or not. It is impossible to turn a private on/off, set prices, kick out users, accurately know who is in private, etc, using any App or Bot.

With that said, my all-in-1-app, Synergy, can block users from chatting and viewing the cam in multiple ways. The Hide and Lock options can hide the cam or lock the chat on-enter. Users can then be granted immuinty by type (like users w/tokens or fan club). Users can also be charged for time in increments of minutes and that time can expire forcing them to pay again, and again. The Hush options (and command) can block users from using the chat. The /hide and /silence commands can be used to stop groups of users (greys) or specific users from using the chat (and/or typing specific things). The Ticket Show options can be configured to block chat and operate as a virtual private or password show. This works by selling 'tickets-by-the-minute' (virtual private) or accepting a password as typed in chat (virtual password). Users can also be granted a free 'ticket' on-enter or removed (when necessary) using a command. When any or all of these options are enabled, they can not, in any way what-so-ever, interact or control CB's private settings. As far as I am aware, accepting a CB private will drop all users from the limit cam permissions list before forcing you (and the user taking you private) to rejoin the chat in your own private session.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Other than banning individual users, I don't think the site allows blocking users just because they don't have tokens. I totally understand and sympathize as I hate freeloaders too and I'm not even a model. However, these sites all promote "free shows". Also, I was once tokenless too. I would not have become a customer if the site was locked to me as I had to see what this was all about to understand if this was something I wanted to get involved in. You can mute chat on many sites so at least there's that....

Upvote 0
Hello,
CB's API does not allow Apps or Bots to control CB's private show options. The only single thing you can query is the status of the room, whether the model is actively private or not. It is impossible to turn a private on/off, set prices, kick out users, accurately know who is in private, etc, using any App or Bot.

With that said, my all-in-1-app, Synergy, can block users from chatting and viewing the cam in multiple ways. The Hide and Lock options can hide the cam or lock the chat on-enter. Users can then be granted immuinty by type (like users w/tokens or fan club). Users can also be charged for time in increments of minutes and that time can expire forcing them to pay again, and again. The Hush options (and command) can block users from using the chat. The /hide and /silence commands can be used to stop groups of users (greys) or specific users from using the chat (and/or typing specific things). The Ticket Show options can be configured to block chat and operate as a virtual private or password show. This works by selling 'tickets-by-the-minute' (virtual private) or accepting a password as typed in chat (virtual password). Users can also be granted a free 'ticket' on-enter or removed (when necessary) using a command. When any or all of these options are enabled, they can not, in any way what-so-ever, interact or control CB's private settings. As far as I am aware, accepting a CB private will drop all users from the limit cam permissions list before forcing you (and the user taking you private) to rejoin the chat in your own private session.

Cheers,
Cexmental
i cant find it.. i searched Synergy and all-in-1also all-in-1-app

Upvote 0
Hello.

More info here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/synergy-all-in-one-app-the-future-of-transmission.39626
The app's description here: https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/synergy/?version=&slot=0
The app here: https://chaturbate.com/app/startup/synergy/?version=&slot=0

Want to see it working: https://chaturbate.com/roldansvalery/ (M-F 9 PM - 3 AM (-4 GMT))
^ leaderboard, goals (w/countdown timers), raffle, king tipper, new follower notice, rotating notices, lush response, tip menu, token weather, /pn, anti-spam, grey control, and some moderation commands are used daily in this room.

Please read the app's description page because it is not 100% free to use. Please read the '** PLEASE NOTE **' section of the app's description page carefully. I do offer 3 month FREE trials, once per CB username. You can try everything before subscribing for 90 days. I am a company of 1 person, and as such I do not offer technical support for free trial users. I simply do not have the time, however, I will do my best to answer your questions via e-mail. If paying monthly for a CB app is not in your comfort zone, then consider the parts of it you want, and contact me with your wish list. I am willing to build a custom legacy bot with only the features you want. Pricing will be in CB Tokens only and is based on which features and how quickly I can port them into a stand-alone legacy bot. Everything depends on what features/options you want/need as not all of them can be easily separated from the app and I am not willing to make any changes to the existing code.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Hello.

More info here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/synergy-all-in-one-app-the-future-of-transmission.39626
The app's description here: https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/synergy/?version=&slot=0
The app here: https://chaturbate.com/app/startup/synergy/?version=&slot=0

Want to see it working: https://chaturbate.com/roldansvalery/ (M-F 9 PM - 3 AM (-4 GMT))
^ leaderboard, goals (w/countdown timers), raffle, king tipper, new follower notice, rotating notices, lush response, tip menu, token weather, /pn, anti-spam, grey control, and some moderation commands are used daily in this room.

Please read the app's description page because it is not 100% free to use. Please read the '** PLEASE NOTE **' section of the app's description page carefully. I do offer 3 month FREE trials, once per CB username. You can try everything before subscribing for 90 days. I am a company of 1 person, and as such I do not offer technical support for free trial users. I simply do not have the time, however, I will do my best to answer your questions via e-mail. If paying monthly for a CB app is not in your comfort zone, then consider the parts of it you want, and contact me with your wish list. I am willing to build a custom legacy bot with only the features you want. Pricing will be in CB Tokens only and is based on which features and how quickly I can port them into a stand-alone legacy bot. Everything depends on what features/options you want/need as not all of them can be easily separated from the app and I am not willing to make any changes to the existing code.

Cheers,
Cexmental
thank you very much.. i will definately take a look

Reactions: cexmental
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.