AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to break up with your cam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
most models do not lie about everything, Din23 came into it with the wrong expectations, but he did not run into a nice person

The things he complained about were pretty silly. She didn't scam him, or lie about wanting to fly out to see him for an in-person date. She kept certain details of her life private, which she's allowed to do. Some of you guys act like just because you've spent a lot on a model, you're entitled to know all the details of her life. I find that disturbing.

I find that disturbing.
THIS ^^^^ SO much!
Idk what this specific poster was meaning or basing his opinion on in this instance.

But in general, they are spending money for a service, and some allotted time with us.
We are humans, not a product or piece of property that can be purchased, and owned.

I know it's natural to feel a certain level of possessiveness inside of committed, monogamous romantic relationships (within reasonable, healthy bounds). The very context of cam sites are sexual, social and entertaining transactions (although sometimes a genuine social connection can form). However, they are not romantic, personal, monogamous relationships or connections. The context is completely wrong. And if a model or member can't bear, or remember the context, then that is not healthy imo (and gets super creepy, super fast).

Last edited:
most models do not lie about everything, Din23 came into it with the wrong expectations, but it does not sound like he ran into a nice person
yeah, how dare she use a lush on another site and only responds to ops snaps for 5 minutes. WHAT A BITCH.

most models do not lie about everything, Din23 came into it with the wrong expectations, but it does not sound like he ran into a nice person
Personally I wouldn't consider a cam model "not a nice person" if she withheld personal and/or operational professional information from me. That would neither make any sense nor be fair. I'm not even sure you can call anything in this story lies.

In my opinion @Din23 simply had expectations that shouldn't and couldn't possibly be met. His POV on professional cam models were skewed to begin with.

Why should the expectation of professional distance be different for cam models and everybody else who render services for a living? I've had some of the same customers for over 20 years, but they know next to nothing about me save for my name (which some of them still can't spell right lol), phone number, an ever changing mail address and whatever odds & ends comes up in the occasional 30 second smalltalk (they too pay for my time). I'm pretty sure none of them think I'm lying to them.

Get a grip.

First, I agree with most that have been said above, but would like to add a little something

Ever heard of one of most basic golden rule in life "Never trust anyone"? This applies anywhere, and usually can save you this kind of frustrations and pain. Trust is not given, it's something one's gain over time. So best is to be mature about it for your own good.

Also, besides all what people said...Yes cam models are publicly exposed to all kind of people, at different intimacy levels, and at first, until you get to know each other better, everybody is a stranger. Being a public figure, add to that the possible sexual and/or emotional involved, it can greatly escalade to all kind of disasters quite quickly. Even in real life, most people are often not careful enough.

AND... IF she is the one that opened up to you and made you discover reality was tinted previously, you should simply be grateful and feel privileged that she shared with you more personal things over time. Each model have boundaries as how much to share to the general public/strangers, and for safety reasons, this would require consistency, being a persona or twists on reality. No models owe anybody to expose their whole private life to the whole world. It's her choice and right as how much she share in the open, in a private setting, and when she feels comfortable to share deeper. You like the person for what she is, what she gives, or you don't. You can create strong long lasting bonds on a cam site, that will last forever. But ultimately, originally, it's not a dating site (even lots of them are ... well... You know). You entertain, socialize, have fun, build friendships, and then who knows. But nothing should be taken for granted, just like in real life.

And though no model owes anybody any explanation, there is many factors that would make a model do what she did.
1. She does her job, she is being kind, a pleaser, and do her best to make you feel good and relate with you.
2. The alternate reality doesn't make her not liking you nor make her an actual liar or manipulator.
3. Some models could've simply change studio and that usually forces them to change their name
4. She could've had a bad experience previously, either in personal life or online, and decided to restart fresh. Maybe was genuine before and would now be a kind of persona, or other around. Its irrelevant, the core of the person is the same.
5. It can happen that some models just wish a fresh start, reinvent themselves, because like anybody, we, humans, learn from mistakes, evolve, and change.
6. Working on multiple sites... well... who cares? when she is with you she is with you right? How does it change anything how she decides to handle her business to pay her bills? Are you wishing to be her full provider? Again, if a girl is able to be independent and not have to rely and be depending on others that could fail anytime for making a living, its a safer route and that just makes her a smarter and stronger woman.

Maybe learning some understanding an empathy wouldn't hurt. This goes both ways in any social and interpersonal context, no matter if it virtual or in real life.

Good luck

Last edited:
Sorry, got lost writing all that and didn't get to the actual question at the end.

I personally always appreciated and valued communication and respect, that being online or real life. No model would react the same (also depending on the actual situation). Some may be genuinely hurt, some might pretend, and some might just not care. Only you can decide if its important or not to you and how you handle the situation to feel right with yourself and about your decision. Being kind never hurts.

And if she even spend some of her personal time with you, you should be thankful. Nobody can always be available. And if the time is limited, it may not be that the person doesnt care, but anybody has a life and stuff to do and as you know, you give a foot and people want a yard. Its needed to set boundaries. For many, its never enough, and there is no end to it. That its a restaurant or bar that has regulars that they love and care for, they wont open each time you need a meal or food outside the business hours. And even with friends. Even if you're enjoying dinner, drinks, party with them, at some point, you gotta go home, sleep, and attend your other things. Doesn't mean you don't care about them and not having a good time. . Life is a mix of lots of people and things fulfilling it and responsibilities.

Last edited:
You need to expect models to withhold personal information, it's no different to any other friends you have known for a short time (and a few months is only a short time). The same goes for colleagues too. You don't start sharing your whole life with everyone you meet and models have to be even more careful.

Why not just ask her directly about these things you're concerned about? Not being a cunt about it but just ask her in a way as to not be tricking her.
Maybe her other site she cammed on was with a studio or when she was new, now she knows better and knows what she likes.
Communication in any form of relationship can be key, there could easily be such simple reason/s for things she has or has not done/said/shared.

A model I know had a couples account, she got a divorce from her husband. She doesn't;t now go round telling everyone she used to have that couples account because it's no one else's business. If they recognize her and ask about it, she won't deny it but it's not something they/we need to know otherwise. It's something she would PREFER to forget about. Things happen in life and you may want to forget for many reasons.

Ask her and see what she says - but don't be rude, horrible or a dick about it all.

I have to say that no matter how long you've been away from the forum nor what happens in the world, some things apparently never change. Somehow I find it reassuring and comforting.

Status
Not open for further replies.