AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to deal with a bitchy model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2011
I've never gotten use to chick cattiness, or general chick craziness, or how to deal with them. Which probably explains why I'm single. But it's come up with a model I like lately. Originally she was fun, positive, and nice in free chat, but she's slowly become a sarcastic, mean, and negative person. When she started changing, she'd PM me to talk shit, and bitch about other models, and members she was supposedly friends with. At first it came off as a joke between us and I indulged her since I figured it was a way to vent her frustrations.

The longer it's gone on the more attitude she puts out, and the uglier her personality has become. There's rarely a drama free night in her room these days, and don't think I've seen a room with so much drama surrounding a model. Most of the drama in her room has been started because of some weird anger issue she's developed, and her cam score and MFC ranking have taken a huge dump since the summer because of it in my opinion. I'd like to think we're friends, and I've spent a lot of time & money with her, but I'm going to have to either stop going into her room, or say something because her rooms simply no longer any fun. I'm sure either action will start a fight, because it seems like her first reaction these days is to lash out and blame everyone else for shit that happens.

I'm not sure if I'm seeing the "real her" now, or if it's been caused by something in her life I'm unaware of. I'd love it if she went back to being her original laid back self, but I'm unsure how to point out she's changed for the worst without it turning into a bunch of drama. It might be a lost cause, but does any suggestions on how I could approach her?

tjb1022 said:
I've never gotten use to chick cattiness, or general chick craziness, or how to deal with them. Which probably explains why I'm single. But it's come up with a model I like lately. Originally she was fun, positive, and nice in free chat, but she's slowly become a sarcastic, mean, and negative person. When she started changing, she'd PM me to talk shit, and bitch about other models, and members she was supposedly friends with. At first it came off as a joke between us and I indulged her since I figured it was a way to vent her frustrations.

The longer it's gone on the more attitude she puts out, and the uglier her personality has become. There's rarely a drama free night in her room these days, and don't think I've seen a room with so much drama surrounding a model. Most of the drama in her room has been started because of some weird anger issue she's developed, and her cam score and MFC ranking have taken a huge dump since the summer because of it in my opinion. I'd like to think we're friends, and I've spent a lot of time & money with her, but I'm going to have to either stop going into her room, or say something because her rooms simply no longer any fun. I'm sure either action will start a fight, because it seems like her first reaction these days is to lash out and blame everyone else for shit that happens.

I'm not sure if I'm seeing the "real her" now, or if it's been caused by something in her life I'm unaware of. I'd love it if she went back to being her original laid back self, but I'm unsure how to point out she's changed for the worst without it turning into a bunch of drama. It might be a lost cause, but does any suggestions on how I could approach her?

Based on my bad experiences, I would recommend just leaving. It is just going to get worse if you try to talk about it or explain anything.

I must've re-written this post 10 times, but here it is:

Approach her as you always have, voice your concerns if you really think that it will help either a) change her attitude or b) help you move on. Or, c) move on anyway and start fresh.

It's hard to say what is going on the other side of the screen. Maybe life took a turn for the worse? Maybe she's coming into her full potential as a more 'bitchy model' (and that's a good thing if that is what you like). Just know you have options and if she really wants to change for you, she will. Otherwise, consider this a good opportunity to explore other venues!

I don't think I have a solution on how to approach any one model. We're all so different that any advice on this thread is like rolling the dice. I'm sorry there is no conclusive, easy way to deal with these situations. :h:

Rosemary said:
I must've re-written this post 10 times, but here it is:

Approach her as you always have, voice your concerns if you really think that it will help either a) change her attitude or b) help you move on. Or, c) move on anyway and start fresh.

It's hard to say what is going on the other side of the screen. Maybe life took a turn for the worse? Maybe she's coming into her full potential as a more 'bitchy model' (and that's a good thing if that is what you like). Just know you have options and if she really wants to change for you, she will. Otherwise, consider this a good opportunity to explore other venues!

I don't think I have a solution on how to approach any one model. We're all so different that any advice on this thread is like rolling the dice. I'm sorry there is no conclusive, easy way to deal with these situations. :h:

I don't know if a bitchy attitude is a business strategy, but if it is, judging from the fact her cam score & ranking have taken a huge dump it seems to be a failed one. I tend to think she's unaware of her attitude change from things she's said. While my interests in her attitude are selfish, I am just a guy with a credit card and a lot of time on my hands, so I hardly expect her to change for me. Thanks for your input though.

In my opinion, you should just click "next model"

I have absolutely no time for negative buzzkills like this model sounds

There are hundereds of lovely models out there (all the best ones post in here though :mrgreen: ) Find a room with a good atmosphere which you enjoying being in. You owe no loyalty to this model. at its basest level its a "transaction" and what are you getting for your tokens?

Move on son!

It sounds to me like she's coming to the end of her rope as a camgirl and just really isn't enjoying her job anymore.

If you want to confront her about it, I would tread carefully. Maybe mention it when she's off cam and to be sure it sounds like it's coming from a place of genuine concern rather than criticism.

I do agree with the moving on part, but if you really feel like you want to help her in some way. First and MOST important is be careful. I don't know how long you have known her. Let her know as a friend you are seeing this and wondering if there is any change in her life, or what's going on. This job can really get to some people maybe she just needs to take a little time off to relax. If she starts a fight or drama with you, tell her hey I am trying to help but if this is your choice goodbye

I would like to think the best of people is the "real" them. When they let negativity, anger, depression, etc. run their lives, they step away from being their real selves.
I would recommend taking a break from her and even sending her a letter as to why.
I would ignore any negative posts/mail she sends you.
She obviously has some issues in her life that are masking her act out, but you are not a psychologist, and I think you need to surround yourself with better cam models.
I recently had to deal with a model just like the one you are talking about.
I hope this model finds peace within herself.
:twocents-02cents:

Breaking up with an online friend is just about the easiest thing you can do. Take her off your friends' list and walk away.

As we've seen before on previous posts, doing an official "breakup" message may not go as intended. You have to be careful because it can and likely will cause anger and distress even in someone who is not already having anger issues. If you truly believe you are that close that you should discuss this, just be aware that it could make things worse. You could try a more light-hearted approach by steering the conversations to more positive territory and not feeding the discontent. She might get the hint if you are ignoring turning the catty conversation into something pleasant. She may stop using you to vent or she just might take it to heart. If she continues to not be nice, you should then just walk away.

Disclaimer: I realise that I'm not a model - I'm answering from a member's perspective.

Judging on the basis of your original post, I'd suggest moving on. It sounds as though she would only drag you down further if you attempted to discuss anything with her, and it's evidently killing your enjoyment of the site. Do you think your enjoyment is worth sacrificing for her? Do you think it's likely that you could change her for the better, if that's your ultimate objective? If the answer to either questions is 'no', then it's a good idea to move forward.

Don't let yourself get dragged along a psychological obstacle. It may turn into an emotional rollercoaster, and it could get very ugly. It's fair to say that there's more fish in the sea - there's another 1000+ models for you to choose. The girls on this site are generally quite desirable...

Reactions: ComicOzzie
tjb1022 said:
I've spent a lot of time & money with her, but I'm going to have to either stop going into her room, or say something because her rooms simply no longer any fun.
Time is what you make of it, money is nothing. There is no return on either. There is no loyalty implied in this business.

If you don't like what a model does or how a model runs her room, vote with your wallet and forget about it. They'll either learn real quick or self destruct on the site. Not everyone is cut out for this business. Sometimes it's necessary to weed out the bad ones. Never lose sleep over what happens on the Internet.

I read this a few times to see if this was me, but then I realized it wasn't :p

On the 1st and the 2nd I was in a piss poor mood. No one was talking in my room, they were all sitting there, and no one was tipping. On the 3rd, people were talking, I was giggling, and we were all having a good time. People responded with the positive attitude by tipping and making me giggle like a school girl.

People like it when I rant and when I yell at the trolls, BUT people like me SO much more when I am happy. Attitudes are generally mirrored by others. If I am in a bad mood, my whole room will be, if I am happy, everyone will be.

Maybe she is feeling resentful, maybe she is tired of camming, maybe she has personal issues that she isn't telling you guys. However, no matter how close to her you may feel or how friendly to you she may have been in the past, the fact is that you don't really know her.

You only know what she has told you. What she wants you to hear. I suggest talking to her and seeing if something is wrong OR maybe take a break from her and seeing if she approaches you. IF she does and she asks why you left you can always say that her negativity was affecting you and you thought it was best to take a break.

tjb1022 said:
I'd like to think we're friends, and I've spent a lot of time & money with her, but I'm going to have to either stop going into her room, or say something because her rooms simply no longer any fun.

People drift apart all the time. I would send her a parting note of why you are leaving and move on. Leave the next move up to her.

Well,

not a easy thing if you really liked her befor... But I have seen this happen very often on mfc.... and where I worked for a couple of years. When there is a Raffel, or Compitition or something like that, its not that easy for the people that are in bad Position on the list. I mean it dosent feel that good when your are month for month not even the best 200 models..... and then all these freeloaders... That a thing that would make me break my head off.......... lol

Imagine you are a camgirl, you beginn and all is great, get tipps have fun.. but after a time you see that its always the same people that tip.... and when the are not on, nothing happens.... 300 user, no tips... and after a weeks .. well i wouldn't get wet either... .. then you are there, a nice guy, but not everyday there or not? Or bot tipping everyday...
Alot of the girl really need the money to live... and that hearts... its not personal I think... I knew that my wife used me as a Punshing ball, so i let her cry it out, let her to get the frustration and anger out, agter that i just kissed her..ok not easy hier....
Did you talk to her about that?? Did you say what you miss?
The thing is fr me hier, yes of course.. over 1000 MOdels.. wow.. sowhat... I cant like all, cant tipp all, i loved to but ..haahaa... not yet maybe next year when im rich .... hihi, but we all have are nice GUys and girls that we like, and it is a bit disturbing when that happens what happening to you....

So how can we Help?? Just giving you an advice, and blabla wont help, if your heart is a bit involved...
I would talk to her, that is what the most of us people forget to do.. to talk to eachother... and being fair, not lying to each other...... its not always easy..oh no.. but it helps...

I wont say that I'M in love with the girls, but i do have one or two that are a Onlinegirlfriend thing---- it would heart me two if that happens...... I am a Singel two since 6 Months now... , and I had no chance to talk to her befor she ... well had that accident.
But dont think you are the only one that has a problem understnding women ...lol

you know men are from Mars and ... the girls.. well they are all venus Amazone :mrgreen:

And sometimes must a Girl just be in a Bitchy mood..... the most of us guys.... well we like it sometimes a bit ...
And the most women dont wont a alltime nodispute, yes saying under the Houseshoe typ guy... or not Girls??

PS: If you still like to try, talk with her, nothing changes.. then save your energy and TOKS for others that apperciate you and the cash.... :twocents-02cents:

Dogger, the Wtf is in my Brain, since 3 Days awake Birdnest Catcher

First thing I think about is this one night I was having such a miserable night and it was showing. A member came in and said Hey Sally! Glad to see your still around I remember when you were just getting started. I remember you were so this and that.I didn't realize I had changed.

So perhaps you should remind her of how she used to be. in a subtle way.

If this doesnt work then I'd suggest drifting away

tubby556 said:
tjb1022 said:
I've spent a lot of time & money with her, but I'm going to have to either stop going into her room, or say something because her rooms simply no longer any fun.
Time is what you make of it, money is nothing. There is no return on either. There is no loyalty implied in this business.

If you don't like what a model does or how a model runs her room, vote with your wallet and forget about it. They'll either learn real quick or self destruct on the site. Not everyone is cut out for this business. Sometimes it's necessary to weed out the bad ones. Never lose sleep over what happens on the Internet.
I had to quote that for emphasis, and it goes both ways.

Reactions: thesxuldv8
Status
Not open for further replies.