AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to find rooms where the chat is "Bumping"?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2021
I've noticed that chat in rooms tends to vary greatly. It can go from chat where no one is typing, the model is sitting looking bored (or worse wearing a customer relations smile) to chats where people are talking, the model is having fun talking back to chat, there is a whole vibe to it where people are bouncing off each other.

I like rooms where there is a good vibe and there is an energy going on. It isn't something that comes from the number of people in a room, I've seen rooms with 1000's of people that are dead and I've seen awesome rooms with just 12. Some models seem to be very good at working their room to generate that energy and when I see those models on I visit their rooms. However is there any reliable way to find rooms that are fun in this way?

I think you just have to browse until you find what you like. And then follow the ones that suit you. What you consider lively and fun, may be very different from my idea of lively and fun. There are rooms where everyone is very talkative and seem friendly enough until someone new asks their precious, innocent cam girl an indecent question. Some people enjoy that. Other rooms might be full of shit talking greys with no mods and a model who seems not to care. Some people find those fun. Just browse and follow. You can try the tag system also although I'm not sure what the right tag might be.

Reactions: schruti
Upvote 0
The vibe of the room is going to vary a lot based on the personalities of the model and her visitors, and the chemistry that creates. I’m not sure there is a reliable way to search for that and get consistent results that also match your own personality.

You’d have to spend some time in each room and be sure to follow the good ones so you don’t lose track of them, I suppose.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
I see also no trick to find it easily without visiting rooms for hours.
The common point I see in such rooms is that they don't appear on first page, have generally 50-300 users or so but show a really impressive amount on thumbs up... but this last point apparently can't be searched (i tried few kwords in google during a while ^^)
They seem also to be very regular in their shedules, so maybe foraging in cbhours.com can give some clues.

by the way, @cbhours is the satisfied score present in API ?

Upvote 0
I see also no trick to find it easily without visiting rooms for hours.
The common point I see in such rooms is that they don't appear on first page, have generally 50-300 users or so but show a really impressive amount on thumbs up... but this last point apparently can't be searched (i tried few kwords in google during a while ^^)
They seem also to be very regular in their shedules, so maybe foraging in cbhours.com can give some clues.

by the way, @cbhours is the satisfied score present in API ?
Not in the big online users api just the individual one like https://chaturbate.com/api/chatvideocontext/modelnamehere (lowercase only)

Upvote 0
Does CB offer similar rooms suggestions on the click down on the models page?

Reactions: nightwish
Upvote 0
Oops, sorry I accidentally wrote over my original post, but searching for tags like “friendly”, “down to earth”, “talkative”, “chatterbox”, “good vibes” might be helpful to narrow your search for models.

Upvote 0
Oops, sorry I accidentally wrote over my original post, but searching for tags like “friendly”, “down to earth”, “talkative”, “chatterbox”, “good vibes” might be helpful to narrow your search for models.
not really I think, unless they insist on this particular point and state it in bio or hashtags.
But in such rooms I know, the mood comes naturally and is not forced, so it's not stated. And even if they state it, bio is often a picture from where you can't extract keywords

Upvote 0
my experience: I don't like rooms with Asian or Spanish languages, just because the chat always get interrupted with Spanish or Chinese or whatever language i don't understand. A good moderator can also give the room a vibe (but these are rare, lol) and ofc the model is very important. The way she speaks, entertains the public, and then i'm not only speaking in the sexual way.
I'm mostly not drawn to rooms with many people, 200 max. Else you get a lot of assholes who think they are funny and that gives me the feeling omg. If you have a room filled with those people i can asure you as a "user" you get the feeling i wanna get out of here and that somehow spoils the session, been there, done that, no way.
Another thing i take into account is the fact, the model likes to PM people, if the PM value is low, you can state she does. In these cases you will not get much talkative vibe in the room.

Searching for tags can be a helpful way of narrowing down models that meet what you are looking for.
I never used it much, maybe i should, thank you again for reminding me about this option.

I also noticed that (for CB) the more dark purple people there are in the room, the better the conversations are. Don't know why, just have that feeling.
Like i said, this is my experience. Everybody has to find out for himself.

Upvote 0
… they don't appear on first page, have generally 50-300 users or so but show a really impressive amount on thumbs up... They seem also to be very regular in their schedules
Thanks for that analytic view on measurable data. It's actually quite helpful for me.
Another thing i take into account is the fact, the model likes to PM people, if the PM value is low, you can state she does. In these cases you will not get much talkative vibe in the room.
I agree. While often a single visitor enjoys getting a PM, everybody else wants the model to attend to the public chat. You can't have both.

Upvote 0
not really I think, unless they insist on this particular point and state it in bio or hashtags.
But in such rooms I know, the mood comes naturally and is not forced, so it's not stated. And even if they state it, bio is often a picture from where you can't extract keywords
hashtags!!! Sorry, that was what I was referring to.

I agree with that, the pace of conversation and overall atmosphere is something a model has to create for herself and her room. When I was on CB for a few months, I tried using hashtags and keywords. Obviously I don’t cam on there anymore, but I know my “non-nude” hashtag was one that brought in viewers.

Upvote 0
To be honest if I could find rooms where "Model says words using her mouth" and "Members write *anything* in chat" happens I could have a very useful short list.

Upvote 0
I've noticed that chat in rooms tends to vary greatly. It can go from chat where no one is typing, the model is sitting looking bored (or worse wearing a customer relations smile) to chats where people are talking, the model is having fun talking back to chat, there is a whole vibe to it where people are bouncing off each other.

I like rooms where there is a good vibe and there is an energy going on. It isn't something that comes from the number of people in a room, I've seen rooms with 1000's of people that are dead and I've seen awesome rooms with just 12. Some models seem to be very good at working their room to generate that energy and when I see those models on I visit their rooms. However is there any reliable way to find rooms that are fun in this way?
Don't forget to try out MFC in addition to searching rooms on CB.

There has always been a big focus on social/chatty rooms on MFC, you might find the vibe there more to your taste.

Upvote 0

Sometimes I'll get a premium member who'll point out the fact that he's the only member in my room (*Gasp* You're kidding! Thanks for pointing out the obvious...while not tipping me...). And I'm thinking yeah, because us models with lower camscores (and further back on the homepage) are getting slept on. I, of course, am referring to MyFreeCams. If more men had better attention spans and would actually spend a minute having a conversation with some of us, they'd maybe be pleasantly surprised and be like "Okay, this chick is pretty cool!"

So I suggest that instead of being like these other guys who pass us by because there's no one (or hardly anyone) in the room, be that guy who does say hi back to us when we greet you. That may result in some good conversation...and then maybe other members will join in.

Upvote 0
The same room can have a totally different vibe from one night to the next.
The absolute number of viewers in a room often seems to have little bearing on the chat, it's more about the individuals - including of course the model, as the focus - and their own mood.
When I am wearing the mod hat, I pay more attention to the overall chat than when I am not, and there isn't always an obvious pattern for 'chattiness'.
Sometimes weeknights are quiet and weekends busy, other times it's the reverse. Seasons play a big difference too.
Also take location into account - busy times for big markets, like evenings in the USA, can be early morning elsewhere - and nobody there will feel particularly chatty until the coffee has kicked in :)

Upvote 0
Not to mention people have changing moods and the same models/members that are lively one night could be mellow or silent the next. You could catch a great room on an off night and get the wrong overall impression.

Upvote 0
The same room can have a totally different vibe from one night to the next.
The absolute number of viewers in a room often seems to have little bearing on the chat, it's more about the individuals - including of course the model, as the focus - and their own mood.
This... one day you can have people that want to engage in chat, others they just want to lurk. Even the "busy" or "popular" ones can have quiet spells. Lately, besides a couple regulars, when I engage someone in chat they immediately leave the room. So weird.

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Don't forget to try out MFC in addition to searching rooms on CB.

There has always been a big focus on social/chatty rooms on MFC, you might find the vibe there more to your taste.
MFC only having cis women is a downside to me (pfp colours might be significant :) ). Also using the term "natural born female" leaves a sour taste in my mouth and makes me feel that it a company that I'm not comfortable with supporting.

Reactions: MarlieJane
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.