AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to find whether a model still work in MFC ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2015
Hello guys.
I see a bio of model in MFC, but it doesn't show when is her last online.
How can I know if she still work in site or not.
Thank you and Happy New Year

I bet she's gone. Doing it since 2009, got to be getting pretty close to mandatory retirement.

I bet she's gone. Doing it since 2009, got to be getting pretty close to mandatory retirement.

I don't think there's a 'mandatory retirement age' for camgirls. If they're still enjoying it and are making enough money, all the power to them! I hate seeing anyone retire from the biz, and love seeing familiar faces stick around (or even the unfamiliar ones).
I also see a fair number of 'older' ladies broadcasting, and applaud them for it.

Hello guys.
I see a bio of model in MFC, but it doesn't show when is her last online.
How can I know if she still work in site or not.
Thank you and Happy New Year

Do a search for her and add her as a friend. Then under Manage/Add Friends, you can see she last broadcast Aug 16. Under All Friends, it says she last logged in Oct 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.