AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to fix cam score when no one comes in

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
how are you suposed to fix a cam score when it just gets unseen even more when its so low it just gets lower and lower as im unseen even more i literally only have a couple gray in and out its been so dead for me i cant ever get it back up

i hate this for me :( my room used to do so good no its so hard to keep 1 viewer in there as im not seen by anyone only people who follow me.. it seems impossible to get seen by anyone to help my cam score.. it just gets worse and worse every single time i get online and sit here with nothing

im even thinking of deleting the account and starting fresh its that bad

I don't know much about camscores on stripchat but I think if it's similar to MFC where it governs your traffic .. you've got 3 choices when your traffic gets that low.

1. Start fresh if they let you (not sure on stripchats rules)
2. Give up on this site and try another
3. Work on generating your own traffic from somewhere else. This could look like a big social media campaign, colabs with other more visible models, paying for promo (be careful with this), or using other sites to funnel traffic to you.. or something else. But basically if you can't rely on camscore to bring you traffic but you want to stay on site you'll have to find our own source of traffic till you can get your score back up.

I know all that is easier said than done, but I think sometimes it helps to think about this strategically and try and put yourself back in the drivers seat rather than letting the sites dictate how well you do. ((hugs))

Upvote 0
Hi! lolabunny9 inbox me I can help you with this. I already helped to many models in this condition. And don't think about creating new account because stripchat had different rules.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
how are you suposed to fix a cam score when it just gets unseen even more when its so low it just gets lower and lower as im unseen even more i literally only have a couple gray in and out its been so dead for me i cant ever get it back up

i hate this for me :( my room used to do so good no its so hard to keep 1 viewer in there as im not seen by anyone only people who follow me.. it seems impossible to get seen by anyone to help my cam score.. it just gets worse and worse every single time i get online and sit here with nothing

The only way to really promote yourself on the site is thru using the FEED and posting photos or videos and letting people know you are online

They will allow you to make a new account but your current account will either need to be deleted first or will get deleted in the process of making a new account.

Upvote 0

Hello!

You can delete your account and start fresh, it sounds like the easiest way.

Make sure that your new account has :
A tip menu
Schedule activated
At least 4 panels added
Active epic goal
At least 1 pic and 1 vid free
well described topic of the stream
All of the broadcast settings done
Announcements during broadcast well written and attractive
Play with the wheels of fortune and activate at least one for a bit cheaper, but make sure you offer just teasing, blowing kisses, showing off outfit or something similar that reflects the price on that specific wheel
Fanclub active with selected perks you want to offer and load up at least one or two vids/pics for it

Before you get online for the first time again. This will already help your score and then the rest will depend on the traffic and tips you'll receive.
Try to actively post in your feed, even if its just to announce you're getting online or to inform people you'll be online later.

During stream try to encourage people to favorite you, and accept friend requests - then later you can write mass messages once a day with paid or free content to all of them, and have a way of reminding them of you like that too.

🌟🌟🌟and please please pleaaseeeeee don't accept "help" from any members of this forum that are *not* models or official representatives of stripchat, or any members on stripchat. 🌟🌟🌟

Upvote 0
Hello!

You can delete your account and start fresh, it sounds like the easiest way.

A tip menu
Schedule activated
At least 4 panels added
Active epic goal
Play with the wheels of fortune and activate at least one for a bit cheaper, but make sure you offer just teasing, blowing kisses, showing off outfit or something similar that reflects the price on that specific wheel
Fanclub active with selected perks you want to offer and load up at least one or two vids/pics for it

Before you get online for the first time again. This will already help your score and then the rest will depend on the traffic and tips you'll receive.
Try to actively post in your feed, even if its just to announce you're getting online or to inform people you'll be online later.

During stream try to encourage people to favorite you, and accept friend requests - then later you can write mass messages once a day with paid or free content to all of them, and have a way of reminding them of you like that too.

🌟🌟🌟and please please pleaaseeeeee don't accept "help" from any members of this forum that are *not* models or official representatives of stripchat, or any members on stripchat. 🌟🌟🌟
On the site in the FAQ's it says a minimum of 5 photos in the public album. The video can be like a short "tik tok" type video

Strip score

Upvote 0
A tip menu
Schedule activated
At least 4 panels added
Active epic goal

Wow Lexi 🥰
This is great info and very helpful to all models!

Reactions: Lexi_Summers
Upvote 0
this person is a scammer they sent me a PM

Yeah, I figured that by his post. I usually am suspicious of new members who come on here talking about “I can help you.” Lol.

And that Storm guy - who’s now banned - who camped out in the “Who are you? Introduce yourself” thread…who was clicking ‘like’ on every post from the new female models who introduced themselves. My suspicions about him were right about him being a lil’ weasel, because he was PMing models too with some b.s.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hey @lolabunny9
May I kindly ask that you PM with some details of what this person provided you with.
If you feel that they are a scammer, I'd like to review the kind of info they are providing our Stripchat models to 'assist them'.
just did in one of our old msgs

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.